Author Topic: BlondeBabyGirl  (Read 166564 times)

Enhancedboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 374
  • -Receive: 993
Re: Blondbabygirl
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2013, 08:43:07 am »
Hi,

Thanks for sharing. Do you think it is more common for girls to get implants in Sweden and Denmark, compared to Norway? My impression is that Scandinavian countries in general have a more accepting attitude towards cosmetic surgery than others.

Have you had any other procedures besides breast augmentations? If not, do any others interest you?

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 267
  • -Receive: 798
  • The Blonde Norwegian Barbie
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2013, 11:32:56 pm »
Hi,

Thanks for sharing. Do you think it is more common for girls to get implants in Sweden and Denmark, compared to Norway? My impression is that Scandinavian countries in general have a more accepting attitude towards cosmetic surgery than others.

Have you had any other procedures besides breast augmentations? If not, do any others interest you?

Happy to share! ;)

I think that its more accepted in Sweden and maybe Denmark to have big boobs. In Norway we have a saying called Janteloven, which says that "you should not think that you are better than anyone else". So if you get really big boobs people look down on you and think that you are superficial and believe that you are better and more sexy than others. If you get small implants after child birth its ok, but if you want big boobs just because you like it, its not ok. (Thats why Lene Alexandra sang "My boobs are ok") Glamour models tend to remove their implants after just a little while, and I bet that Janteloven is a part of the reason. They are more liberal in Denmark, and in Sweden its just more ok to spend money on your looks. No wonder I love it in Sweden! ;)

I have had a nosejob and have got my lip injected. I want it a little bigger next time, only got half a syringe since it was my first time. I'll take a whole one next time. I would love bigger boobs, and one day I'll get them! ;)

Here's a picture of my lips.

Blonde barbie loving the fake look!
Fake boobs, tan, acrylics, extencions, plumped lips, and so on; thats me! 650cc now going bigger!

It doesn't matter if your fake on the outside, as long as you are real in your heart. :)

Enhancedboobs

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2013, 01:41:24 am »

I think that its more accepted in Sweden and maybe Denmark to have big boobs. In Norway we have a saying called Janteloven, which says that "you should not think that you are better than anyone else". So if you get really big boobs people look down on you and think that you are superficial and believe that you are better and more sexy than others. If you get small implants after child birth its ok, but if you want big boobs just because you like it, its not ok. (Thats why Lene Alexandra sang "My boobs are ok") Glamour models tend to remove their implants after just a little while, and I bet that Janteloven is a part of the reason. They are more liberal in Denmark, and in Sweden its just more ok to spend money on your looks. No wonder I love it in Sweden! ;)

I have had a nosejob and have got my lip injected. I want it a little bigger next time, only got half a syringe since it was my first time. I'll take a whole one next time. I would love bigger boobs, and one day I'll get them! ;)

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Do you think there is anything wrong in seeming superficial? No doubt you ARE sexier and more attractive than many girls your age, whether you feel that way or not ;)

Do many of your girlfriends also have implants?

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2013, 09:36:37 am »

FANTASTIC! Even though this is a b&w photo they look so shiny and succulent. So sexy!

ullr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2013, 09:22:46 pm »
Some more pictures of me. Hope you enjoy :)

That dress is like made for you babe, it fits you perfectly and really show off you curves and boobs in a magnificent way. You know I like you dressing up like that, and that we both love when you make people turn when we go out ;) All tho the pictures are amazing, you looked even 1000 times hotter wearing it in Stockholm ;)

Just showing my appreciation for your barbie look on the board babe. Seems like a lot of other also like what your sharing :)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 09:27:09 pm by ullr »

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2013, 09:32:07 pm »

That dress is like made for you babe, it fits you perfectly and really show off you curves and boobs in a magnificent way. You know I like you dressing up like that, and that we both love when you make people turn when we go out ;) All tho the pictures are amazing, you looked even 1000 times hotter wearing it in Stockholm ;)

Just showing my appreciation for your barbie look on the board babe. Seems like a lot of other also like what your sharing :)

Thank you baby! And I promise that one day I'll make my body totally perfect!! There are many unbelievably sexy girls here, and my goal is to make you think that I'm the most perfect one here. ;) I know you are proud of me already, but I'm gonna make you even more proud. Be you perfect little sexy bitch! ;)
Fake boobs, tan, acrylics, extencions, plumped lips, and so on; thats me! 650cc now going bigger!

It doesn't matter if your fake on the outside, as long as you are real in your heart. :)

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2013, 09:37:06 pm »
What a hot POV! You have some seriously sexy knees ;)
Fantastic dress only underscores your undeniably shapely beauty.
xx

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2013, 10:22:02 pm »

wow! incredible pics and awesome dress! I'm guessing ullr was the photographer for these? lucky! :P

i like the contrast of your hands compared to the size of your boobs in the ones with your long nails and slender fingers. it really shows how big your boobs are!

Danielle Derek

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2013, 10:26:24 pm »
What a hot POV! You have some seriously sexy knees ;)
Fantastic dress only underscores your undeniably shapely beauty.
xx

Thank you, I personally love this dress ;)

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2013, 10:27:59 pm »

wow! incredible pics and awesome dress! I'm guessing ullr was the photographer for these? lucky! :P

i like the contrast of your hands compared to the size of your boobs in the ones with your long nails and slender fingers. it really shows how big your boobs are!

Thank you! The dress is incredible, I love it.

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2013, 10:33:17 pm »

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Do you think there is anything wrong in seeming superficial? No doubt you ARE sexier and more attractive than many girls your age, whether you feel that way or not ;)

Do many of your girlfriends also have implants?

No I can't see how that should be wrong with that. It doesn't hurt anyone, so In my opinion it's not bad to be superficial. :) Some of my GFs has implants, but no-one as big as mine. :) (Thank God.. ;))

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1549
  • -Receive: 2700
  • boobie greed is all-encompassing
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2013, 10:41:15 pm »
i agree, being superficial is like to each her own :) i really like your boobies BlondeBabyGirl, seriously, they're like.. huge! you must've had lots of natural tissue before implants, right? mine are so small... and i'm trying to get them better and surgeons are refusing me, not all of them, but it's making me worried, and pissed off. i'm pretty sure i still won't look as big as you, even when i come closer to 1000cc.
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

1000cc of boobie goodness ^_^

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2013, 11:35:11 pm »
i agree, being superficial is like to each her own :) i really like your boobies BlondeBabyGirl, seriously, they're like.. huge! you must've had lots of natural tissue before implants, right? mine are so small... and i'm trying to get them better and surgeons are refusing me, not all of them, but it's making me worried, and pissed off. i'm pretty sure i still won't look as big as you, even when i come closer to 1000cc.

Aww, sweetie, thank you. :)I understand that it pisses you off if you don't get them as big as you want.. ;) I had a B-cup before implants. Don't feel they're that big now, thats why I also wanna go bigger. On the pics I've had a little help from a bra, and the dress is really flattering as well, so my boobs look a little bigger than they really are. ;) Dress up sexy to feel sexy. Its all about dressing right to improve what you got :)

I really hope you get the size you want, cos you deserve it!

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2013, 11:58:12 pm »
Just adding a photo from yesterday. Me enjoying the sun and getting some tan. Boobies are in need of some tanning after a long winter :) Hope you enjoy!

Enhancedboobs

• Thank You
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2013, 12:23:21 am »

Quote from: BlondeBabyGirl

Thank you baby! And I promise that one day I'll make my body totally perfect!! There are many unbelievably sexy girls here, and my goal is to make you think that I'm the most perfect one here. ;) I know you are proud of me already, but I'm gonna make you even more proud. Be you perfect little sexy bitch! ;)

You have a great attitude! And apparently Ullr is living the dream lol (I didn't realize your fiancé posted here) :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 12:25:01 am by bucyc007 »

Tags: