Author Topic: Story - Folie à trois  (Read 48578 times)

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 168
Re: Story - Folie à trois
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2016, 11:26:02 pm »
Brittny pulled it back out and declared:
"I am. So bow to your queen, chicks!"
The two other women complied and she handed Miami her dildo.
"You do my ass and you ..." She turned to Kisha. "You lick my cunt!"
Miami did as ordered. She took the rod and spread her friend's massive butt cheeks apart. Brittny had long since bleached her hole to perfection, so Miami began massaging it with her finger. Kisha did what she could to move her friend's bulging pussy lips out of the way, then began licking her pierced clit, while working her cunt.
Brittny grinned, licking her oversized lips and began squeezing her spherical tits.
When Miami managed to sink the dildo into her butt, she came the first time. When Kisha put her lips against her clit and sucked, she came once more. When both girls sank their hands into her supercharged snatch, she grunted and blasted them with a gush of girl-cum.
They knelt there, dazed by their friend's insane body and her even more preposterous sexiness. Brittny, still horny as hell, declared:
"That was ... nice. Time for payback!"
She reached into her handbag and extracted a thing that looked completely bizarre. The girls stared at the strange black triple-dildo strap-on and Kisha asked:
"Where'd you get that?"
"Shop on the internet. Don't ask. You wouldn't believe what they sell."
With these words, she licked the single plastic cock and sank it into her snatch, breathing in sharply. She closed the latch and declared:
"Okay, girls. I wanna see Kisha's big juicy butt, so she'll be on top. And you're so going to get fucked by my twin dicks!" She shimmied her hips, letting the big plastic appendages sway. "But first, you gotta lubricate them really well!"

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2016, 10:33:00 pm »
The two lesser plastic adepts grabbed her twin cocks and began licking them. Brittny took a bottle of lube from her handbag and gave it a good squeeze, coating the rubber dicks until they shone. Manipulating them and watching her friends licking them made her even hotter. It was so weird. Her own dildo was filling her snatch well, but somehow, she felt as if the two plastic cocks were extensions of her own body.
Finally, she was ready. She directed the two women who were now gasping for her double-dicks to take up their positions and she gently shoved them up their cunts.
Both Miami and Kisha gasped as the massive rubber rods sank into their nethers. Miami grunted:
"Oh, yes! Fuck me, Brittny!"
Kisha replied:
"Yes! Fuck me. Fuck my big-ass butt!"
Brittny moved her hips, testing her new appendages. Her own dildo rubbed her enlarged g-spot and she could feel her body gush. That's when a secondary feature of her rubber contraption was activated. All that liquid had to go somewhere and whatever pervert had designed this had seen it as a good idea to make it pump all that into the twin front cocks which promptly began swelling.
The more Brittny came, the hotter she got, the more she rammed her twins into her friends' cunts, the more the cocks swelled.
Kisha growled:
"Oh my God! What's happening?"
Miami seemed to lose her mind, her massive breasts running over Kisha's chest:
"Fuck! What is this? Fuck me! Fuck me, please!"
Her friend complied:
"Here are my super-cocks, I'm fucking you deeply!"

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2016, 12:24:39 am »
The more aroused the two women got, the more they begged to be fucked, the more crazy and the more aggressive Brittny got. Her big fake butt switched into overdrive, Raissa's hard training giving her the strength and stamina to pound the living shit out of her friends.
She grunted and growled as she worked hard, sweat erupting all over her body. By now, she had completely lost her mind, just mechanically hammering at the pair's cunts while she roared through orgasm after orgasm.
Miami broke first. The big-titted blonde just fell forward, dropping on Kisha before rolling aside, the now massive plastic cock slipping out with an obscene slurping noise. Kisha kept it up a little longer, but eventually couldn't bear it anymore and also collapsed.
Brittny pulled out and fell back, almost hurting herself, but instead bouncing weirdly on her big fake ass. She lay there, her two glossy black cocks standing proudly erect as she fingered her clitoris until she finally had enough.
The trio took a while to recover. Eventually, Miami said:
"What the actual fuck ... That was ... I don't know ... Incredible."
Kisha added:
"I've never been fucked this hard in my life."
Brittny grinned. She was a goddess of fucking. With a plop, she pulled out the third dildo and dropped the contraption on the floor. It promptly produced a puddle of juices. She whispered:
"I just fucked you like a goddess."

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2016, 12:35:59 am »
Later that evening, the three surgical wonders went to their favorite club. They hadn't been around together for quite some time, so they did cause quite a stir. The bouncer, Calvin, stared at the three marvels as they got out of the limo. They had decided on matching black outfits and very high heels. Calvin took a while to take the three regulars' looks in. He swallowed:
"Woo. Is that you, Brittny?"
"Hi, Calvin. Sure, it's me. Missed me?"
"Yeah. Girl, what happened to you?"
"It turns out my big man's got a good friend who's a really good surgeon. So I got it all."
"Definitely."
"Wanna try me?"
"Listen, I've got to work."
"I know. You're missing out, is all I'm saying."
"Whatever. In you go, and take your plastic friends with you."
Miami and Kisha gave him a peck on each cheek, while Brittny embraced him from the front. She discreetly slipped her hand into his pants and gave his balls a good squeeze, before sauntering in.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2016, 11:35:26 am »
They walked inside, fully aware of the whispers and hushes around them. They were the alpha ladies of the club and no man could resist them. No woman either. Those that didn't swoon at them hissed their despisal. As usual, they formed a wedge with Brittny in front and carved out their territory. Moments later, at the bar, they had their drinks and a bunch of pointless hangers-on that were just happy to suck up to them. The three examined the available public and found it lacking. There were a few interesting guys around, but nothing special. It was a little sad.
By now, Brittny was once again horny as hell. She tried to concentrate, but in the end, she just had to get off. She declared:
"I'm gonna dance and I'm gonna find a guy who'll take care of me."
"What about Frederic?"
"What about him? As far as I know, he's okay with that."
She stalked off, her outrageous hips swaying. She walked on the dancefloor and started shaking her booty to the beat. Within seconds, there was a little space around her as people watched her incredible ass bounce and jump. Marv, one of the regulars with whom she had had a previous fling, looked at her and watched as she made her twin orbs shiver and shake. He joined her, grinding against her hypercharged butt.
She smiled and pushed tight, clapping her cheeks against his growing cock. She took his hands and guided them on her hips. The DJ, noticing what was going on, switched over to some deep grooving bass that really made the pair go crazy.
She leaned back a little and told him:
"I like what you're doing, big guy. What do you say? One more song and then ... something a little more private?"
She felt his cock harden in response.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2016, 12:34:53 am »
Minutes later, the pair burst into one of the separees. Marv was trying to conceal his throbbing erection, Brittny tried to not soak herself in her juices. She fell on all fours, her shoes dropping from her feet. She pulled down her playsuit, revealing her unreal globes and struggled out of it. She gasped:
"Come on, fuck me!"
Marv almost ripped open his pants and pulled out his cock. She saw his big member and grinned wickedly.
"Let's get this wrapped."
She fished a condom from her handbag, ripped open the packet and slipped it over his bulging cockhead.
"Okay, let's get this down."
She opened her mouth, her swollen plastic lips forming an "O"-shape. Brittny engulfed his hard-on and impaled her face on his shaft, rolling the rubber down. She hit the base, her throat stuffed by his big cock. She could feel the dick push against her neck from inside.
She pulled back, his hard dick now encased in plastic.
"Ooh ... Brittny! What the hell?"
"Do you like it? It's a new thing I picked up."
"Incredible!"
"And now, I'm going to push my big fake tits against your big cock!"
She mashed her hard, taut boobs against his member. It was insane to watch this: The plastic-filled tits, the plastic wrapped cock, it was just so much artificiality. She began rubbing his shlong.
"Brittny, please. This is so good. This is perfect. Just, just stop for a moment, oh, I'm going to come ..."
He tried to hold back, but Brittny was so enraptured by his size and the whole plastic angle that she couldn't contain herself anymore. She just rubbed and rubbed, eventually starting to blow him. He shot his load, flooding the condom with his jizz.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2016, 12:47:29 pm »
She looked at him, smiled at the huge dangling reservoir full of cum and said:
"Over already? But you didn't even get to fuck me ..."
She was all crestfallen.
"Look, I'm sorry, but that was just way too fast for me ..."
"But I wanted to come now. Do something!"
"Well, I could ... I don't know. Wait!"
He removed the condom, cleaned himself up a little and said:
"I'm going to get reinforcements. You, lady, are going to get yourself a grade-A gangbang."
Brittny stared at him. She felt odd hearing that. She had always loved sex, but the idea of fucking around with several men felt odd. Also, it dawned to her that she had no idea what Frederic would say. She was basically cheating on him right now. On the other hand, this was probably okay. After all, he wouldn't have paid so much money to turn her into a *WOMAN* if there wouldn't be any fucking. A *WOMAN*. The idea had just appeared out of nowhere, but it was probably true. Before she could follow that train of thought, her pussy had begun to seriously ache for a good fuck, so she started masturbating while she waited for Marv and his friends to show up.
As she fingered herself, she wondered about what she'd get done next. The situation had really turned her on. She'd have to talk to Cassandra. It was definitely time to get her tits blown up even bigger. Also, she decided she wanted an even smaller waist. With her butt and her boobs, she could really have the ultimate hourglass. Cassandra would certainly find a way.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2016, 11:23:30 pm »
Before she could finish that thought, there was a commotion outside and Marv and four of his pals showed up. They were all tanned, muscular and rather simple-minded. Also, they were clearly very horny. When they saw the perfect 11 Marv had discovered, they were intimidated. One of them declared:
"Whoa. Marv, my man, when you said you found a babe that's looking for a good fuck, I never expected this would be some ... I don't ... I have no ..."
As Brittny turned to him, her exposed puffy nipples hard and tight, her enormous boobs swaying, he lost his shit.
The next guy was just as confused:
"What the fuck ... Where did you come from?"
The men were clearly useless. Brittny sighed.
"Come on, guys, don't do this to me. I really long for a good fuck and all you're doing is, I don't know, squawking."
She decided to take the initiative. She unzipped the first guys fly and sank her hand in it. There, she scratched his balls a little, gave his growing cock a little squeeze and finally had him out and hard. The dick's owner was really confused. He looked as if he'd never seen it before. She quickly put a condom on it and said:
"Please, guys, I'm really horny. So, pretty please, fuck me now!"
Her begging broke the spell. She tossed them the condoms and they suited up. At last, she thought.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2016, 11:24:28 pm »
Just so I know: Anybody still reading this?

Maia

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2016, 12:05:04 am »
Yeah. Very good work. I hope you keep developing the story.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2016, 08:46:28 am »
I try. There's a plot in there somewhere.

soren87

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1052
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2016, 08:11:42 pm »
I hope those gays will just pump her boobs up bigger and bigger

powaqqatsi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 189
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2016, 08:20:22 pm »
Just so I know: Anybody still reading this?
Yes!  Loving it.  I had my doubts at first with the format but it has proven to help the story with one idea at a time rather than the scattershot that some of these stories can turn into.  I think that if more authors would adopt an episodic format like this it might move the genre forward.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2016, 04:38:53 pm »
When it all was over, Brittny lay in a sea of cum. She was completely disheveled, her face and hair caked with semen. On the first couple of rounds, they had really tried to use condoms. Eventually, they ran out of rubbers but not of hard-ons. Brittny had been in the center of it all. She had their cocks up her puffed-up pussy, in her ass, down her throat, between her tits and basically all over her. She had been lying on the floor as one of them fucked her massive plastic boobs while another guy rammed her pussy and she fingered two others. Meanwhile another lucky guy crammed his big cock down her throat.
Women were definitely good at multitasking.
She had climbed on top of one of them, riding his erection hard and feeling him cum again and again in her. Maybe it was another guy. She couldn't really remember anymore. Meanwhile, two guys had been feeding her their cocks. She could feel their rods against the plastic of her lips. Her mouth dripped a mixture of cum and saliva, running on her boulder-like tits in a waterfall of jizm.
She had them all, they had to take turns to keep satisfying her. Eventually, they had grown tired and exhausted, the sprays of cum growing thinner and less frequent. She had at last given up, finishing herself off by sinking her whole hand down her flooded snatch.
The men left and Brittny waited for herself to catch her breath.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2016, 08:27:57 am »
It took a while until she was able to think clearly. She carefully stood up, her disproportionate body wobbling and swaying. She climbed into her heels and stuffed her outfit into her handbag. She had no idea how she could clean herself up now, but she didn't want to get dressed before that. That would have ruined her outfit. In the end, she called Miami on her phone. No response. She tried Kisha. That was better.
"Hey, Brittny, where are you?"
"I'm in one of the separees and I need your help."
"What happened?"
Brittny could hear the music in the background.
"Where are you?"
"I'm outside, having a smoke with Calvin."
"Okay. Give him a kiss from me. I need something to wear."
"Didn't you come with clothes?"
"Yeah, but they'd be ruined and sticky. I need something disposable."
"You know what, I'm going to ask the big guy. I'll be with you in a moment."
Kisha hung up. Brittny stood there, still naked. She carefully took up position at the door, blocking it so that she wouldn't be disturbed. It was getting cooler now that her desires had been sated and she felt increasingly uncomfortable. She'd really have to ask Claus to help her concentrate. She didn't regret what had just happened, not at all, but it was impractical. She sighed as her nipples got hard and stiff.

Tags: