Author Topic: Shadowmuse Blown  (Read 121863 times)

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 139
    • Shadowmuse Blown "Revenge"
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2017, 05:00:16 pm »
Thank you, gentlemen, for your kind words.  Despite relatives visiting and graduation parties to plan for, Chapter 12 continues to get written, albeit not as quickly as I'd like. Noelle's final expansion is under way and I have already added a couple details that someone has requested on another board. Let me know if there is anything special that would push your buttons as Noelle attains her final size.

-Cris
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

misterhermit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2017, 06:09:57 pm »
Can't wait to see Cris!

iwantdrink

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2017, 10:58:34 pm »
For me it would be 9inch high heels, very large lip augmentation

poopfactory

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2017, 12:21:34 am »
Thank you, gentlemen, for your kind words.  Despite relatives visiting and graduation parties to plan for, Chapter 12 continues to get written, albeit not as quickly as I'd like. Noelle's final expansion is under way and I have already added a couple details that someone has requested on another board. Let me know if there is anything special that would push your buttons as Noelle attains her final size.

-Cris

I think it would be really hot to have a part in there where Noelle is being pumped up so incredibly huge, that even she starts to have doubts and concerns, but Doctor Concupy, with her knowledge of her treatments and lust to make Noelle insanely huge, pushes her to the absolute limit. Obviously Noelle would appreciate the good doctor making sure she gave it her all and didn't give up too soon.

Also, it would be cool to see Noelle get REALLY huge. Like, waaaaay bigger than she is now.  maybe twice or three times as much volume (or more) would be really exciting.

Excellent story so far and keep up the great work.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2017, 06:26:31 am »
For me it would be 9inch high heels, very large lip augmentation

Unfortunately, at this point in the story, Noelle is simply waiting to get pumped in a modified ob-gym examination chair, so the story doesn't really offer good placement for heels. I'm thinking I may save both of those things for "Revenge", instead.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2017, 06:38:29 am »
I think it would be really hot to have a part in there where Noelle is being pumped up so incredibly huge, that even she starts to have doubts and concerns, but Doctor Concupy, with her knowledge of her treatments and lust to make Noelle insanely huge, pushes her to the absolute limit. Obviously Noelle would appreciate the good doctor making sure she gave it her all and didn't give up too soon.

Also, it would be cool to see Noelle get REALLY huge. Like, waaaaay bigger than she is now.  maybe twice or three times as much volume (or more) would be really exciting.

Excellent story so far and keep up the great work.

I had been toying with her getting to 18K, but I've been thinking she needs to get a LOT bigger. Two to three times would mean 24 to 36K and immobility, so I'm not sure if she should get that big. But I do like the ide of Mei pushing her to get much bigger than Noelle would like. I guess we'll have to see what happens!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Implants-lover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 425
  • -Receive: 454
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2017, 06:34:44 pm »

-Cris

definitely thinks that show how big she is, ore better how much she is too big.
veins and reddish firmed up skin perfect spherically skin balloons.
maybe something that show how much she is at the limit (of her boobs ore the implants)
the idea of Doctor Concupy pushing her over her limit is hot
What kind of Bees makes Milk ?     Boobies!

Scooter514

• Thank You
  • -Given: 951
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2017, 04:22:23 pm »

-Cris

Absolutely love this story and the careful balance of enough details to keep the mind hungry for more, but so much that it stifles my own twisted imagination ;)
Even though I don't really want you to finish "Encounter", I do want you to get back to "Revenge". You left that off with such a cliffhanger!

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2017, 01:44:00 am »
Thank you scooter and implants-lover for the kind words, feedback and suggestions.

Yeah, I'm chomping at the bit to get back to "Revenge". Chapter 12 was supposed to be the last chapter of Encounter, but I just had to add one more. Chapter 12 is finished but still needs editing. Hoping to have it ready in a weekend or two for posting.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 10:30:29 pm by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2017, 10:31:27 pm »
Part 12 of "ENCOUNTER" has now, finally, been posted.

How big will Noelle get before Christmas morning?  ;)
~Shadowmuse Blown

thekayak

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2017, 02:55:37 pm »
Have you considered some butt implant/injection action in "Revenge"?

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2017, 02:18:02 am »

No.  I did have a story, a while back, that featured a girl with enormous butt implants, but reaction was tepid, at best.  I, myself, didn't find it particularly exciting, either.  So, I haven't been interested in going back there, since (no pun intended).
~Shadowmuse Blown

outroducin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 734
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2017, 05:15:47 am »

No.  I did have a story, a while back, that featured a girl with enormous butt implants, but reaction was tepid, at best.  I, myself, didn't find it particularly exciting, either.  So, I haven't been interested in going back there, since (no pun intended).

Really? What story was that? Is there a place I could find it?

thekayak

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2017, 09:58:10 am »
Hey man it's your story and we understand that you want to write it your way. In my personal opinion Tory would look 10 times better with some small butt implants (small as in not nearly as big as her boobs >.<). Anyway, loving the story so far and hoping for a next chapter soon! :D

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2017, 09:20:35 am »

Really? What story was that? Is there a place I could find it?

It was in "Obsession", chapter 21. That story is on Keisha Evans' site. You would have to join for at least a month for access. However, last I remember her rates aren't high and it's a very worthwhile donation!  ;D
~Shadowmuse Blown

Tags: