Author Topic: Samantha Kelly  (Read 828272 times)

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9691
  • -Receive: 247639
Re: Samantha Kelly
« Reply #885 on: April 19, 2019, 03:56:51 pm »

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 690
« Reply #886 on: April 20, 2019, 01:20:48 am »
...I am soooooo guilty.....
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

shyguybman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 62
« Reply #887 on: April 23, 2019, 07:25:31 am »
Hey Samantha,

I know you are all about muscle & fitness but would you ever do femdom stuff for your site? Like bossy, joi, cei etc.

32DDDSamanthaKelly

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 108
« Reply #888 on: April 25, 2019, 05:20:34 am »
I do a lot of that on cams, come and join me live sometime  ;D

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #889 on: April 26, 2019, 01:17:34 pm »

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #890 on: May 04, 2019, 08:07:10 pm »
Hard core toys doesn't get me off -- But anything with Sam in it does.  So, yeah, those are 10s in my book as well.  Its just another reason Sam is the best performer in the biz today -- she can satisfy all of her fans -- Fitness and hard core as well.

I just hope more videos showing off her ever growing pec and glute muscle control skills are coming to her site soon :)  She has only touched on a small portion of what she can do in the muscle control genre.  Her cam show last night was INSANE!!!  She was flexing her pecs rapid fire in ways few girls have ever done and even fewer with implants her size (1100cc) and doing expansion and projection that is just one of a kind (OK, 2 of a kind).  And while riding her favorite toro toy, her glutes were popping like a buttered movie snack.  I know she is really working to get her physique back in summer form and that should be a sight to behold.  Her back & biceps are genetic perfection.

So let's keep supporting her cam shows and website so she knows we want more Sam-tastic performances. :)
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #891 on: May 18, 2019, 01:24:34 pm »

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #892 on: May 25, 2019, 12:48:26 pm »

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #893 on: May 25, 2019, 10:42:47 pm »
Does she ever take a non-erection causing picture?????  Very busy on cam last night... Couldn't get in to even say hi so I guess the fans know a good thing when they see it.

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #894 on: May 31, 2019, 12:51:39 pm »

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #895 on: June 02, 2019, 10:30:04 pm »
yeah... I asked her when she posted that what is "ig Boob Worl"???  I want to be part of it whatever it is  ::)

Sam's 1100cc seem so much bigger do to her small frame and narrow waist.  But I still love when she flexes -- that to me is her most impressive talent.  Hwe pec control is effortless even with that size.  And her beauty complements the boobs and muscles so well.

rare to say the least.

No one in Particular

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2960
  • -Receive: 4480
« Reply #896 on: June 10, 2019, 09:21:54 pm »
That hot tub busty t-shirt vid is still a favorite.  Beautiful, fit, big glutes and the 1100cc implants make Sam’s site a must for TPB fans IMO.  What are thoughts generally on the vids?  The ones with Sam talking and playing the role of pumping up and inflating to show off in her bikini make it the sexiest fun.  And the vid descriptions of huge 1100cc fake tits - PERFECT!

yeah... I asked her when she posted that what is "ig Boob Worl"???  I want to be part of it whatever it is  ::)

Sam's 1100cc seem so much bigger do to her small frame and narrow waist.  But I still love when she flexes -- that to me is her most impressive talent.  Hwe pec control is effortless even with that size.  And her beauty complements the boobs and muscles so well.

rare to say the least.

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #897 on: June 13, 2019, 05:40:16 am »
I can't agree more with the previous post.  Obviously this is a forum for fans of big beautiful fake boobs.  *BUT* there are a lot of fitness and bodybuilding fans here.  I have been a Sam-Fan for a long time - 2007.  And even though she had nice implants then, what really stood out was her sexy muscles.  bodybuilding was heading to the dark side at that time IMHO and going too size crazy.  Sams muscles were just perfect -- sexy, noticeable, and serious but not roided.   She has insane muscle genetics and entered the modeling world known for her booty (which is world class of course). But with the inflation to 1100ccs and focus on her truly perfect pec/boobies, no one can doubt her love of fakeness in the chest as well.

Her current dedication has produced a fitness wonder:  Runway-model beauty, inflated bulging implants, quality muscle with insane muscle control...And on top of that -- the most fun/positive attitude of any performer on video or cam today.  Always flashing that killer smile and happy.

So I too hope Sam continues the muscle focus and maybe even gets back to that 2007 - 2010 level of conditioning.  I know how hard it is to maintain a fitness lifestyle and it would be easy to say she doesn't need the muscle with all of the other obvious positive attributes.  But I agree that when Sam is in that kind of condition and that kind of talk, it is just unmatched.  A once in a lifetime busty fitness performer.

No one in Particular

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2960
  • -Receive: 4480
« Reply #898 on: June 13, 2019, 07:05:36 am »
Inflated Bulging Implants ... sounds like the title for a fun bikini showgirl Inflation video 🤪

roxxxman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 613
  • -Receive: 1544
« Reply #899 on: June 13, 2019, 10:32:01 am »
All that you guys have posted, I couldn't agree any more. Sam's body is worthy of worship, and her videos are just plain delectable :o
She's got that perfect mix of fitness model & big b00b$, she's one of a kind.
Been a fan since 2012 & never looked back :)

Tags: camgirl 1100cc