Author Topic: My Only Fans/Patreon/Connectpal Reviews  (Read 79232 times)

pHaYzE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3432
  • -Receive: 780
Re: My Only Fans/Patreon/Connectpal Reviews
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2019, 05:36:17 pm »
Texas Vixen -  Onlfans

Rating C -

I was intrigued by her after seeing her on Instagram.  The Pics were heavily photosphopped on IG but she said she showed everything on Onlyfans so I gave it a shot.  I was on there for like a week when she said she was shutting down her Onlyfans already lmao!  After everyone flamed her, she opened it back up.

As far as the material, she posts once a day on average, shows everything, masturbates, etc.  but the difference between the heavily photophopped pics and video clips make it look like they are two different people sometimes.

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 690
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2019, 09:08:19 pm »
I'll throw in a couple if it will help...

Angie Salvagno... https://onlyfans.com/angelasalvagno

Expensive but there is some content that if you are a "100% all in" fan you will want. Longer clip than most only fans sites. She does reply to DMs and posts regularly enough.  I won't renew due to price.  I am a huge fan and cam with her often so I feel it was worth it and would rate as a buy - for as I said - the "all in" fan.  Too expensive if you feel like you already have what you want from Angie.
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2019, 09:16:21 pm »
Here's another one...

Tania Amazon https://onlyfans.com/djtaniaamazon

I find her very hot.  Her site has a average content but its just $10.  She does cam shows from the site. I have not been able to attend -- but live cam is a HUGE plus in my book.  The vids are shorter IG style so that is a negative.  She does post regularly and is topless.  I rate it a buy at least one time for an interested fan.  I want to see what the cam show is like.  Never had a onlyfans cam show -- has anyone else?
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2019, 09:17:21 pm »
Texas Vixen -  Onlfans

Rating C -

I was intrigued by her after seeing her on Instagram.  The Pics were heavily photosphopped on IG but she said she showed everything on Onlyfans so I gave it a shot.  I was on there for like a week when she said she was shutting down her Onlyfans already lmao!  After everyone flamed her, she opened it back up.

As far as the material, she posts once a day on average, shows everything, masturbates, etc.  but the difference between the heavily photophopped pics and video clips make it look like they are two different people sometimes.

May be down again... I can't find the link

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2019, 09:24:17 pm »
This one hurts to write... I really love her but she doesn't seem to understand videos.  Maybe it's a language thing.  Anyway....

Lalliboop  https://onlyfans.com/lalliboop

I find her to be amazing -- great muscles -- attractive -- and insane pec control which obviously is my #1 fetish.  But even at only $6 I can't recommend a buy unless you really like the style of her you tube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC14aAGfrIMsgoetjwi_tueg  A lot of the content ends up there anyway.  But honestly it hurts to watch the clips since they are edited like a bad 80s music video.  She is very friendly and responsive to DMs on her site but didn't change the style of the clips so I assume she (or whoever shoots them) wants them that way.  I woudl renew in an instant if she just changed the way she shoots & edits the clips.  She is awesoem -- the site...not so much

tybalt50

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 407
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2019, 02:42:23 am »
https://onlyfans.com/kaylamoody

B+ with a LOT of potential to become A++.

She just started in January, and the content shows it, but she's hot and is getting more comfortable with showing more.  And the price isn't exorbitant.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2019, 03:57:15 pm »
Ariella Ferrera -  Onlyfans

Rating C+

The price was only $5 and I've always been a fan so I had to join.  I knew going in with the price being what it was, that any good content would be extra in the private messages so there was no surprise when She was DM'ing.  She does send some good stuff via DM but she bombards you with 5-6 Dm's per day, sometimes more.  Overall I liked the page, the DM message costs weren't crazy either.  I messaged her a couple times about some custom pics but she never responded just replied with more Paid messages so that was a downer.

She posts a couple times a week on the main page, and there are over 1000 posts you will have access too immediately upon signing up and there is some good stuff in there if you want to scroll all the way down the page.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2019, 04:15:45 pm »
Claudette Monroe -  Onlyfans

Rating B+

I've been following her for a while on IG, so I was pleasantly surprised she recently opened up an onlyfans page.  She posts a lot, 2-4 times a day, mostly pics but mixes in some short, medium, and longer clips.  Sends a lot of free DM's of pics and short clips and every few days a paid one which is usually $5-$10 so not too bad there.

Very responsive to DM's and offers her xxx material which goes for anywhere from $10-$20 per clip.

Overall I love the page, and will probably renew for a while provided she continues the multiple daily updates.  She posts more than any page Ive subbed to before, I just hope it doesn't fade after a while.

longnail

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 96
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2019, 11:16:46 am »
BBC*WOMAN*4u - Onlyfans

Rating A+

Hands down the best page I've subscribed to.  Regular updates, Great mix of short and long videos.  Full sex clips from BJ to Cumshot. Subscription Price is more than reasonable.  She really delivers here.  Her body is so sexy, those tits are amazing.  Love her choices in heels/outfits.   

any link on those? can't find it

Hmmlove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 207
  • -Receive: 636
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2019, 10:59:24 pm »
BBC*WOMAN*4u - Onlyfans

Rating A+

Hands down the best page I've subscribed to.  Regular updates, Great mix of short and long videos.  Full sex clips from BJ to Cumshot. Subscription Price is more than reasonable.  She really delivers here.  Her body is so sexy, those tits are amazing.  Love her choices in heels/outfits.   

She GOT doxxed and then delete all her online presence. A damn shame.

BGBLKPNK

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 120
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2019, 09:11:08 am »
BBC*WOMAN*4u - Onlyfans

Rating A+

Anyone have a pic? Or mega link? For her stuff? Thanks

GoingEasy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 489
  • -Receive: 790
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2019, 10:19:10 am »
Danielle Derek onlyfans
sad to read all the bad reviews in here.
for 5 bucks a month
this babe, milf with perfect body updates several times a week,
and shows everything
sorry, to buck the trend but I give an "A" to this particular onlyfans

dissenter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 574
  • -Receive: 526
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2019, 12:27:20 pm »
Danielle Derek onlyfans
[...]
sorry, to buck the trend but I give an "A" to this particular onlyfans

I agree, a clear and sure "A"
Fight war criminal Putin and his depraved henchmen.

Where morons set the rules, there go mainly fools.

By the way: the forum title is 'the perfect boobs' and not 'the most bloated and most botched boobs, lips and asses'. Just saying ...

Hmmlove

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2019, 06:49:45 pm »
BBC*WOMAN*4u - Onlyfans

Rating A+

Anyone have a pic? Or mega link? For her stuff? Thanks

Just a small video clip:
https://nudogram.com/videos/1266/bbc*WOMAN*wife4u-etherealqos-naked-posing/

Hmmlove

• Thank You
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2019, 07:00:30 pm »
On to 1 line reviews:

SophieAS1ut 5 out of 5

Great site, wish every1's onlyfans could be like this. Some good quality full length videos, some clips. Ok quality photos though not professionally shot. Updated several times a week.

Sindystarlet 1 out of 5

Too little quality and quantity to warrant the price, even making you pay more for her real topless pics.

DanielleDerekxo 3 out of 5

Great model, lots of pics and small clips, though not that much quality control. Good enough bang for your buck but would personally prefer more quality content instead of quantity.

Bimbowifey 4 out of 5
Great amateur, with quality pics and masturbation vids, updates several times a week. No hardcore content while I was subscribed though.

Tags: