Author Topic: Patricia Chanel  (Read 7222 times)

perico666

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 969
  • -Receive: 28173
Patricia Chanel
« on: December 01, 2022, 10:45:03 pm »

angrypope

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 55
Re: Patricia Chanel
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2022, 05:36:49 pm »

hankfranklin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 08:07:23 pm »
I am on the other side of this and a bit old school in my perspective.
All this "trans man" "and "trans woman" is word salad. You are the gender that you were born into biologically, no matter what you identify as.
All this liberal/woke/"my pronouns are" is empty rhetoric. I personally dgaf but like dude said above, if what was between their legs didn't matter there wouldn't be a transgender thread.
Happy Holidays!

angrypope

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2022, 08:24:54 pm »
I don't happen to share the progressive views on this matter, but when it comes to definitions, he's actually right, regardless of what you were trying to communicate.

A "trans man" is a biological woman who is trying to be a man (regardless of whether that's really possible or not)

A "trans woman" is a biological man who is trying to be a woman (regardless of whether that's really possible or not)

What you did is use "trans man" to describe what is known as a "trans woman". Your intent was pretty clear, but you used the wrong term. A "trans woman" could have had surgery to remove the penis but is still a biological man. In that sense it doesn't matter what's between the legs.
You attempted to correct the terms used to determine gender then followed it up by literally contradicting your statement with "it doesn't matter what's between the legs".
If it doesn't matter, why are we still discussing it?
I'm not sure where to go from here, thanks for sharing your opinion though.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 08:41:27 pm by angrypope »

mudman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1177
  • -Receive: 49
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2023, 01:48:15 am »

Tags: