Author Topic: Becoming_*WOMAN* (Fake lips, boobs, ass, schoolgirl, transformation)  (Read 240847 times)

johnd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 776
  • -Receive: 928
EDIT: Added in a new Prologue.

This is my first story, feedback is appreciated. Go easy.

Synopsis:
This is a story about a nympho teenage girl who can't get any interest from boys because she is so plain. This is the story of her transformation from flat chested skinny girl to a girl with huge fake tits, pumped up lips, and ass implants. She find her new found power intoxicating and uses it for all she is worth to get revenge, get sex, control men, and get whatever she wants. Chapter one gives you a glimpse of her after she is gettng used to her new body. While Chapter 2 jumps back in time, and you get to see her evolution from the very beginning. I enjoy depraved, wild, big fake tit stories, and the story will proceed in that direction with a focus on *WOMAN*ty big tit behavior and dirty talk. 

All characters are of consentual, legal age, use your imagination.

------------------------------------
Prologue

The perfect female body. Why is it that male cocks grow hard, stiff, and swollen, devolving into crazy horny animals when they see a woman of outrageously luscious proportions? What is it about that perfect body, huge tits thrusting out, hips and ass curving in spectacular roundness, that can drive men so wild with lust and hunger? Drive them to do things they would not normally ever dream of doing?

Evolution. Thousands of years of it have trained men to respond with one uncontrollable urge, find the perfect female body and fuck it silly. To use that perfect genetic material and impregnate it to bear their children. Those huge fucking melon sized tits can be used to feed their young, those luscious hips and ass can endure child birth. Most important of all each time they see that body they'll want to fuck it again over and over, increasing the possibility for reproduction to take it's course. It's only normal for their cocks to grow hard in response and their only desire to be squirting load after load of hot cum up the perfect hot pussy hole. Our evolution would be in serious jeopardy if we didn't react exactly that way.

Modern science however has thrown a monkey wrench into these plans. Angelina didn't have the perfect genetic material, in fact she was anything but perfect naturally. To anyone who really knew, they would look at her and know she was a complete dirty trick. Her tits were gigantic balloon sized melons that incited lust for them, but they were fake.  Her lips and ass were puffy and bulging, curvy and desirable, but they too were completely and utterly fake. She had all the traits of the perfect female, but they were all artificial.

Modern science would allow her to incite the drive of evolution, men doing anything they could to stick their hard cock meat into her and hope to impregnate her tight hole. She easily surpassed natural woman who were more suitable than her, more desirable genetically, but hard cocks didn't reason like that. They saw her and they got hard, swollen, and wanted to fuck, evolution driving them to the brink of insanity to have their way with her.

Cocks got hard and stiff and impressively massive at the sight of her and her fake body. They couldn't help it, this is how they would naturally react to a woman like her, perfect in every way, but completely and utterly fake.

Angelina took pleasure in knowing that she was stealing it all, all of their hot and horny cream spunk. They were giving it to her a woman of far less perfect genetic material, but they didn't know that, and after they fucked her they likely didn't care. She would swallow it down into her stomach like her favorite thing in the world, loving the idea of stealing it all from other more worthy girls. If they couldn't fuck her they would go home and jerk their dicks off to the thought of her, fuck their wives and girlfriends and imagine her.

She was like a magic trick, one of the greatest the world had ever seen, stealing their cum and lust. Making them worship her complete fake *WOMAN* toy of a body. She walked around like the perfect woman, outrageous in ever way possible. Tits bigger than any woman as thin as her could ever naturally carry. Large and bloated and higher on her chest then should ever be possible. Projecting off her like something out of fantasy comic.

That's all it took and they were squirting their load for her, their bodies shooting more cum than they ever had shot before. Subconsciously thinking that this is their one evolutionary chance to impregnate the most perfect piece of ass they would likely ever fuck.

She inspired them to worship her with the way she dressed, the way she teased. Angelina may not have been born perfect, but she was now. Perfectly fake and dirty she loved the attention and desire. The blatant disregard for anything else but her. Oh how easily it all was now, she was a cum princess. A barbie doll sex toy who got whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. She was truly an addict, a cockaholic, a cumaholic, and she got enough of it to keep her high on sex and horny forever.

It was all a lie, a big giant fake lie almost as big as her tits. Angelina knew it, and so did their brains, but their cocks and balls were tricked, owned and used. She was fake, a lie, a magic trick of evolution, but no one cared. All that they cared about was blowing their next load in worship of her.

The perfect piece of ass. The perfectly fake woman. The perfect plastic fuck doll.

------------------------------------
   Chapter 1

Kate was screaming and waving her arms around like a mad woman, "You fucking *WOMAN*! I can't believe you're still in here! Get the fuck out right now you fake bimbo whore! How dare you!"

Angelina used her towel to wipe away the water, making a show of smashing her giant fake plastic melons together right in Kate's face as she dried herself off. She looked up at Kate and smiled like only a girl in complete control could. Her smile turned into a fake pout as she bent down to pat her swollen pussy lips dry, "What's wrong Katie? You mad at me? What did I do?" Angelina knew exactly what she did but she wanted to hear Kate say it, she wanted to torture this bitch.

Kate was the prototypical head cheerleader, blonde, big titted, sexy, and arrogant. In the past she wouldn't even give Angelina the time of day, but all that had changed now. The past year quiet, shy Angelina had become something else entirely. Part of the reason Kate was screaming at her was because she had just showered in the girls locker room, but that was only part of it.

"Dont act like I don't know what you did you fucking whore! You have the nerve to come walking in here covered in cum with your nasty fake hooker body!" Kate was seething as she stared at Angelina, hatred and envy clear in Kate's eyes. She stood there with her hands on her hips, thrusting her bit titted chest forward to try and compete with Angelina's naked body. All of the other cheerleaders were watching timidly afraid to come anywhere close to the two of them.

Angelina finished patting herself dry with the towel, turning from Kate to look at herself in the mirror. She hadn't washed her hair and noticed a thick rope of cum still plastered to her dyed golden locks. She reached up and scooped up as much of the cum in her hair as she could. She turned around and faced Kate bringing her sticky cum covered fingers towards Kate's mouth, "Oh I'm sorry I should have shared, did you want a taste of this yummy stuff? Oh I forgot... you already know what it tastes like." Angelina knew she almost had her. She brought has cum covered fingers to her own mouth and sucked hard like she was downing a cock.

Kate looked like she was ready to explode, "You fucking dirty piece of shit whore! You fuck my boyfriend like he's some toy and then have the nerve to come over here and stick his cum in my face! You nasty fucking *WOMAN* I should kill you! Tramps like you have no shame, fucking right in the locker room like some horney animal who can't control themself!"

Angelina smiled the smile of victory as she made a show of gulping down the last of Kevin's jizz. She pulled her fingers across her plumped up injected lips, the same lips that were sucking out every last drop of hot cream from Kate's boyfriends cock just a few minutes ago. "I'm sorry Katie, he couldn't control himself, once he saw me he just had to have my nasty body... Maybe it's cause my big titties and lips are so much nicer than yours? I mean god, he blew what, five or six loads into my holes? Maybe you should take better care of him next time hun."

She pushed her advantage, loving the feeling of being so powerful and embarrassing Kate in front of the entire cheerleading squad. "His cock just kept squirting and squirting, I must have gained like two pounds drinking all that yummy spunk!" Angelina made a show of running her hands over her perfectly flat stomach and licking her inflated lips, "And then his big cock was still hard and he had to stick it up my tight cunt..."

She brought her hands down to her pussy lips and spread them open for everyone to see, her fat clit sticking out like a button, "And then even after he shot another huge creamy load inside me he just had to keep fucking me, he didn't even get soft! He just pounded and pounded and squirted out his hot cream over and over again! My *WOMAN*ty cunt is so raw from all that fucking!"

Angelina reached down and picked up her torn tube top, pulling the skimpy material around her baloon sized chest, "Even after all that he had to have my busty chest too, he ripped my poor shirt right in half and then stuck his thick cock in between my fat titties." She tied the material into a knot around her massive knockers, the only thing being covered were her swollen nipples. "After he came all over my titties he had to fuck my face again... Maybe it's my lips he likes so much? I dunno hun, but if he was my boyfriend I'd never let him get so backed up like that. I'd keep that cock drained like a good *WOMAN* girlfriend. Maybe I should show you how?"

The entire room was staring at them in silence, every single cheerleader on the squad, Kate was furious. She didn't know what to say, she couldn't believe that all the young girls had to here this trashy whore spout this filth and shame her. She lowered her voice knowing she had clearly lost the fight "Get the fuck out of here you bitch. You nasty plastic *WOMAN*."

Angelina grabbed her tiny skirt and pulled it up her legs, before slipping into her stilleto heels. Angelina smiled at Kate. She began to walk out of the locker room her ass implants swaying in the tight skirt obscenely. The entire spectacle made her wild with lust, her pussy was dripping juices down her leg. 

She knew that all of the stunned cheerleaders were watching her, but had to get in one last jab before leaving. Turning her head over her shoulder and sticking out her giant balloon tits so Kate could feel inferior, "Oh hun? Maybe if you were a little more plastic like I am your boyfriend's balls wouldn't be completely empty for you... I think he might like nasty plastic *WOMAN*s like me. Bye babe."

Angelina walked out of the locker room like she was on top of the world. Her pussy got moist thinking about how Kate must have found Kevin covered in her pussy juice and smelling of cum and sex. As much as Kevin had fucked her she still wanted more thick cock. She was horney as hell. Only a year ago she couldn't find anyone to fuck her, but now she couldn't go ten minutes without having her phone ring from some guy who wanted to blow his load in her tight pussy. Maybe she'd go fuck the man who helped turn her into a beautiful *WOMAN*. Angelina smiled and strode out of the school intending to spend the rest of the night fucking like the *WOMAN* princess she was. She was drunk on power and lust.

-----------------------

Chapter 2

One year ago.

Angelina raised her hand tentatively, "Mrs. Marshall? I'm not feeling well, I need to use the restroom." She had been staring at a boy in her class named Kyle, a big hunk of a boy on the football team. She could tell he had a hard on, and it was so big, thick, and swollen.

Mrs. Marshall had that affect on all the boys in her class who liked giant tits. She had a chest that stuck out like two massive torpedoes poking out of her body. Angelina envied her, her own flat as a board chest doing nothing to stir any of the boys no matter how she dressed. She wanted to make cocks swell like Mrs. Marshall, but for all she tried no one was interested in her plain petite body.

Mrs. Marshall pulled the pass out of her desk and pointed it in Angelina's direction, "Sure Angelina, take the pass."

She knew that not even a single boy would look at her short skirt as it swished as she ran towards the teacher. Angelina grabbed the pass skipping out of the class and through the door as fast as she could. She Bolted down the hallway towards the girls bathroom. Her little pussy was on fire and she couldn't wait to stick her hands into her cunt and rub her clit till she came. She needed to put her fingers inside her hole and imagine it was Kyle's swollen cock while the image was fresh in her head. Angie was always horney lately. She had been leaving class to play with her hungry pussy several times a day recently.

This all started when her best friend Kim had started telling her about her adventures and plans. She hadn't heard from Kim all weekend and wondered for a second what she had been up to before the thought of Kyle's swollen cock pushed everything else aside. Angelina wasn't sure she would ever stop thinking about cocks and cum, and as much as she tried she couldn't get any. No matter what she did.

She busted through the door on the girl's bathroom feeling some resistance. The door was blocked by something and the only reason she made it through was because of the speed she was running at. Angelina stopped short at what she saw. A girl with blonde hair and a curvy ass was kneeling on the floor of the bathroom with a fat cock stuffed into her mouth. The boy in front of her looked at Angelina for a split second in shock before his eyes rolled back in his head and he started moaning. The blonde didn't even stop at the sound of the door, she wasn't going to miss her cock sucking reward for anything.

Angelina's hot little pussy creamed as she realized the boy was shooting his load into the blonde's tummy.  The sound of slurping and swallowing was clear as the blonde guzzled down the boy's juicy spunk. Angie wished it was her getting her stomach filled with jizz. She didn't know what came over her but she leaned against the bathroom door and shoved her hand into her panties and at last into her eager sopping mess of a pussy.

The contact with her clit brought Angelina over the edge, her body shook fiercely as she came like she had never come before. She rubbed her clit like a mad woman as she looked at the boy who was squirting his load. Their eyes met as they both orgasmed and the boy's cock finished squirting his cum into the blonde's stomach. The sound of her gulping that cum down was hot, sexy, and dirty as fuck. It made Angelina want to run over and grab the cock and stick in her own mouth. She rubbed her clit feeling sad, envious, and wonderful at the same time.

Finally the blonde popped the cock out of her mouth. She licked her lips savoring every last drop before sticking her tongue into the piss slit of the cock in front of her, greedily wanting more.  Still holding the cock in her hand when she couldn't find any more cum she finally turned around to see who had intruded on them.

Angelina gasped in shock, the blonde's lips were so big and thick. Those lips were plup and fat and Angelina knew immediately how every guy would want to stick thier cock between them. When the blonde finally turned around Angie gasped in shock, "Oh my gawd, Kim? Is that you? Your lips? Oh my gawd..."

Kim smiled at her friend, licking her newly inflated lips like the cock hungry girl she was. The type of girl who would suck a boy off in the girls bathroom during the school day because she hadn't swallowed load of cum in a couple of hours. "Hey Angie! You like them? They look good?" Kim then saw Angelina's hand stuffed into her panties, "Oh looks like you do like them!"

Angelina giggled, "Holy shit yes! You look so fucking hot! If I had a cock I'd shove it down your throat right now!"

Kim realized she was holding on to Matt's cock and stuffed it back into his pants. "Hey Matt you should get out of here before we get caught. Maybe if you're nice to me I'll suck you off later too, ok? Give me a kiss on my new lips."

Angelina watched as Matt - a boy she didn't recognize and who was only average looking - greedily kissed at Kim's plumped up cock hardening lips before Kim pushed him away.

Kim grabbed at Matt's cock, "Fuck you're hard again already big boy. Why don't you go into the boy's bathroom and stroke off another load while you think about my lips sucking you off? Do that for me, k?" She pushed him away roughly.

Angelina watched as Matt stumbled out the door nodding his head and grabbing at his cock as he looked behind him to get one more good look at Kim's new toys. Angelina turned and look at her friend still in surprise, she looked different with the lips, hot, sexy, and *WOMAN*ty. "When did you do it? You have to tell me all about it!"

Kim grinned at her friend, "You want to try them out?" Before Angelina could respond Kim mashed her lips into her friend's and french kissed her with her tongue. Kim was still so fucking horney, she wish she had more time to fuck Matt and instead of just blowing him. Angie's lips were thin and tiny, but the kiss still felt good. Her lips were so sensitive every little touch sent shivers of pleasure to her wet pussy. The school bell rang, waking them both up out of their kiss.

"We better get back to class, I'll call you later tonight and tell you all about it, k Angie? Sorry I didn't call you sooner babe I was so busy this weekend..." Kim waved at her friend as she bounced out of the bathroom with her new sucking toys, "Bye babe!"

Angelina waved at her friend, she was on fire again, her friend's lips felt like heaven, soft, full, and juicy. She couldn't wait to get home and play with her pussy so she coule cum over and over again. She couldn't believe how her friends lips looked, they were obscene, cock socking toys that would drive any man wild with lust. She jumped into one of the bathroom stalls as a couple of school girls came bursting through the bathroom door. All thoughts of going back to class escaped her.

She locked the door and drove her hand into her panties, she needed to cum again. Her pussy with still wet and hot, she didn't even remember Kyle's cock. Instead she thought about Kim's lips and how they bulged obscenely from her mouth, *WOMAN*ty and inviting. She pulled her panties aside and drove her fingers into her cunt, her other hand rubbing at her clit. It wasn't long before she came hard, her pussy gushing juices and squirting everywhere, but she didn't care. The only thing Angelina could think about was how bad she wanted her lips to look obscene and *WOMAN*ty too.        

----------------------
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 04:46:09 am by johnd »
My TPB story: Becoming_*WOMAN* - The transformation of a plain girl, into perfect plastic sexual doll.

Pics of perfect fuck dolls: My Tumblr

johnd

• Thank You
Here is chapter 3. We're getting to the big fake tits, I promise! Let me know if you have any thoughts.  I've been writing pretty fast so proof reading might not be great.

----------------------
WARNING: contains father/daughter, if you don't like that stuff then skip this chapter.

Chapter 3

Angelina rubbed her hand around her little clit in a circle, building up to yet another climax. She had rushed home from school and immediately closed the door of her room, unable to control her sexual desires. She felt like she was in heat, her pussy dripping juices and wet ever since this afternoon in the bathroom. The image of Kim's inflated lips wrapped around Matt's cock was burned into her mind. She didn't think that she would ever forget the sounds Kim made as she loudly swallowed down Matt's jizz.

Angelina had skipped dinner with her family, telling her mother she was feeling sick. She was sick, sick with desire and lust. She had already cum eight times and was quickly building up to her ninth. She had been playing with herself for several hours straight now. Her bedroom stank of sweat and pussy. She rubbed her little cunt like the world was going to end and this would be the last time she would ever get off. She stuffed three fingers into her hot hole as she continued to slide her hand around her little nub of a clit.

Her fingers dived into her tight pussy as far as they would go, "Oh fuck! Yes! YES YES!" The waves of pleasure washed over her, her whole body shaking as she came all over her fingers, her cunt convulsing wildly. The imagine in her head was now of herself, her lips bulging obscenely from her mouth, inflated and pumped to the max, pulling the skin taut around the rest of her mouth. She pictured herself sharing Matt's cock with Kim, both of their huge lips rubbing around his hot meat as they engulfed his shaft from each side. Kissing each other between his cock.

Angelina jumped out of her dream as her phone rang loudly, she reached for it involuntarily, her fingers still covered in her juices. She saw the caller ID and felt relieved, "Kim! I've been waiting for you to call me all night!"

"Hey Angie! So what's my favorite babe been up to?"

"Oh nothing really..." Angelina looked down at her swollen pussy lips and rubbed at her clit lightly, "Just been working on school work and stuff. I've been thinking about you though. You and your lips, oh my gawd! You gotta tell me everything! How'd you'd convince him to do it!?"

Kim laughed, "You really like them huh? I spent all week working on him, teasing him, pleading with him, doing everything I could to convince him to do it for me. I even made sure I walked around the house in the tiniest lil outfits. You know that one outfit? With the tiny little skirt that barely covers my ass and the matching tube top that makes my tits stick out?"

Angelina knew exactly the one Kim was talking about, "Yeah, the one I convinced you to buy!" Kim didn't look anything like Angelina, Kim had a hot body that boys loved. She had natural 34dd tits that made cocks swell everywhere she went. Kim was naturally blonde and thin, with long legs and a pretty face. Kim also had a nice thick, curvy ass that was plump and just begged to be grabbed. Angelina couldn't help but be a little jealous of her best friend, "So he liked it???"

"Oh god, yeah Angie, I paraded around him all day with my tits basically falling out of my top and my black g-string sticking up between my ass cheeks. He couldn't take his eyes off me! I kept bending over and one of my big tits would pop out of my top and I could see his cock swell as he watched me stuff it back in!" Kim was getting excited just thinking about it.

Angelina started rubbing her horny pussy slowly with one hand, trying to stay quiet and not let her friend know she was playing with herself while talking on the phone, "So what happened?" she asked excitedly.

Kim continued, "So I kept begging him all day, 'Daddy none of the boys in school will think I'm sexy unless I get big fake lips', I could see how swollen and hard he was, it looked like he was going to shoot a load all over himself!" Kim laughed, "He kept saying no, but I knew I was winning. I could tell he was imaging what I'd look like with my lips pumped up and tight."

Kim's Daddy was a plastic surgeon, who specialized in tits, lips and ass. Kim and Angelina had only learned recently when they found one of his work 'files' of a pumped up bimbo with giant plastic tits the size of basketballs, and lips wrapped around a cock. The file said '2000cc saline implants'. They thought it was Kims' Daddy's cock, but since neither of them had seen it before they weren't sure. After that they found plenty of more files, many of whom were of pornstars. All of them however, had big giant tits that looked unnaturally fake on their tiny bodies.

After searching the internet they found that Kim's Dad specialized in this type of work. Women all over the world flew in to see him and have him stuff their bodies with fake ass, tits, and lips that they didn't have before they came to see him. Most were tiny little things who came to him just average women based on their before pictures. But they left him as sex queens, *WOMAN* princesses, porno stars, trophy wives, and plastic living sex toys. 

Kim had come up with this plan to convince her Daddy to inject her lips, thinking it would be easier to convince him of that first. After that she planned on working on him to super size her tits, Kim like Angelina was completely boy crazy and wanted to do nothing but fuck. One thing was for sure, both girls wanted nothing more than to have the perfect sex toy body. Much like Angelina, Kim wanted to inflate her chest to the size of watermelons, tits that would draw attention and desire.

"So as he was standing behind me I bent over the kitchen counter, my pussy was so wet, my g-string was stuck right in my pussy lips and I knew he could see everything. I watched his reflection in the fridge and god Angie, he was standing there rubbing his cock right through his pants! He didn't think I could see him!" Kim, started playing with her pussy as she told the story, he fingers snaking into her hungry cunt.

"Then I turned around and caught him doing it, and he knew it! I knew it was my chance." Both girls were breathing heavy now while playing with themselves. "I pushed my tits out and walked over to him and told him he could use my new lips all he wanted if he did it for me. That I needed to have my lips filled up and that he could use them any way he wanted... That I'd work for it, just like my chores..."

Angelina was so hot that she didn't know what was happening to her. She was fucking her pussy again her fingers stuffed up her twat, "...What did he say?"

"He said yes, but only if I agreed to do whatever he asked me to do. He said he could get into big trouble for doing it to his own daughter and that he could lose his job, but he wanted me to have what I wanted. He said I'd have to really make it up to him. I was so fucking excited. I don't know what came over me but I grabbed his cock right through his pants and he immediately blew his load all over the place. He must have shot a gallon of cum Angie! Fuck it was hot... His entire front of his pants was soaked. I told him that the next time it wouldn't have to go to waste once I had my new lips."

Angelina was getting close to cumming again, she couldn't believe what Kim had done. It was so dirty and nasty, a daughter seducing her own father that so that he would  enhance her body so she could fuck more boys. "What else? What happened next? Did you fuck him?"

Kim laughed lustily, "No, I had to make him want me so he wouldn't back down. I told him I was going to bed and walked up the stairs and wiggled my ass for him. I wasn't even in my room before I heard him spanking his meat and jerking off. I knew he wanted me. I played with myself till I fell asleep, and the next morning he woke me up and told me to get dressed."

"We went straight to his office he didn't say anything to me, but I knew what he was thinking the entire time. Then he did it. He injected my lips with some stuff, I kept telling them to make them as big as he could, that I wanted them as big as possible. It was over before I knew it. When I looked in the mirror Angie I almost peed my pants! They looked so fucking full and swollen! I stuck a bunch of my fingers in my mouth to see what it looked like with my new lips. It was so fucking dirty and hot looking. I saw my Daddy and how he was about to blow another load in his pants again. "

"I didn't want to waste any cum. So this time I unzipped him right there in his office and swallowed his beefy cock meat down my throat. I told him that I wanted him to be the first one to cum with my lips wrapped around him... He didn't last long, he was flooding my mouth with cum. I swallowed it all. He was quiet afterwards and wouldn't look at me, but I knew he wanted me again. He told me he needed to take me home and to not talk to him, that he needed to think."

"Oh my gawd Kim, I can't believe it. I knew right away when I saw you..." Angelina was so close to cumming again, that familiar feeling surging through her body. She pounded her fingers into her pussy.

"But Angie that was just the beginning... He took me back home afterwards and I couldn't stop touching my lips, I played with myself all day. My lips are so sensitive, anytime they touch something it goes right to my pussy. When he came home that night he didn't say anything to me, he went straight to his room and I could hear him jerking his cock off all night. The next morning is when the real fun began..." Kim was breathing hard as she rubbed at her clit while remembering the events of this weekend.

Angelina couldn't believe what her friend was telling her. The thought of Kim's Dad making her face into this cock hardening thing of beauty was almost too much. Angelina wanted her lips injected too, she wanted to be like Kim, she needed to be like Kim.

"... Then the next morning he woke me up. He told me it was time that I paid for my new lips. He brought me down stairs onto the living room couch and told me that I was going to use my big inflated *WOMAN* lips to suck his hard cock the entire day and that I was to keep my lips wrapped around it the entire time... That I was going to be his cum dump... Angie I couldn't believe how dirty he was talking, he didn't treat me like his daughter anymore he was treating me like one of the nasty *WOMAN*s in his photos. I could see how bad he wanted me."

Angelina began to cum, her little body squirming all over her bed as the immense pleasure washed over her. "Oh god yes! Oh god yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"You ok Angie?" Kim was only half aware of her friends words, lost in her own pleasure of telling the story and playing with herself.

Angelina tried her best to compose herself still blissfully high, "...Yes! Tell me what happened next..."

"Oh god... He pulled out his cock. Fuck hun, it was so nice and big, thick, and hot. He sat down on the couch and pulled my head into his lap. I couldn't believe how it felt to have my new lips wrapped around it, I almost came right there. I sucked him until he came, he didn't last long and he squirted so much, fuck it kept pouring down my throat, gobs and gobs of it. He must have shot half a gallon, it tasted so good too... After that he wouldn't let me get up, he told me to breathe through my nose and to keep sucking him."

Angelina was still on fire her body trembling and aroused by the incredibly erotic story her friend was telling her, "Did he make you blow him again?"

"Oh fuck yeah... Twenty seven times Angie... Twenty seven times he got hard and shot his load into my stomach. He kept telling me how now that I had the lips I wanted that I had to learn how to use them like the *WOMAN* I was becoming. He forced me to deep throat him so that he could shoot it directly into my stomach. It was hard at first, but evetually I learned. I don't know how he kept getting hard, but somehow he did, and his balls kept producing more and more hot cum... Fuck it tastes so good..." Kim was about to cum too, he fingers rubbing at her clit, sliding back and forth over her wet little sex button.

"Oh fuck Angie, he made me swallow it all, so much of it... so much fucking cum. I felt so full, but it tasted so good I just wanted more and more of it. He kept getting hard and I kept sucking his cock, and swallowing all that tasty jizz, twenty seven times on saturday, and another twenty on sunday... my breath smelled like cum, my tummy was full of the stuff, I sucked it all down happily Angie. All of it. I wanted more, and I came so many times, he made me his cock *WOMAN*... My Daddy made me his cock *WOMAN*! FUCK YES! FUCK! I'M CUMING!" Kim came, her whole body shaking with intense pleasure, her 34dd tits thrusting out as she arched her back and exploded in an intense orgasm. Her hand a blur on her clit.

Angelina couldn't believe how lucky her friend was. She was sick with lust. She imagined being Kim and spending the entire weekend on the couch with a cock stuffed up her mouth being forced to swallow load after load as she played with her pussy and drank as much cum as she could swallow.

"... Angie am I *WOMAN*? Is something wrong with me? I just want more of it... I want more cock... I need it." Kim sighed, thinking of her Daddy and sad that he had to leave for the week for work. He wouldn't be back until next weekend and Kim would have to find boys her own age like Matt to satisfy her hungry need.

Angelina giggled, "Yeah Kim... but so am I. There isn't anything wrong with it, we like boys, we like sex, isn't that what guys want anyway? I just wish I could get some..."

"Oh I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to..." She trailed off, not sure what to say.

"It's okay Kim. Maybe I'll find a guy one day who will want me."

"You just gotta have more confidence babe! I'm sure we can find you a guy." Kim had tried to help Angelina dress sexier, but her chest and ass were so flat it wasn't easy to make her look sexy.

"It's easy for you to say Miss big tits and lips! I don't look anything like you though, I don't have big fucking mounds sticking out of my chest, and those cock socking lips either... Well I better go. See you in school tomorrow?" Angelina felt sad, she wanted to be like Kim, but she wasn't anything like her.

"Cheer up babe, I'm sure we'll figure something out. I'll see you tomorrow babe, bye-bye." Kim hung up the phone, it wasn't long before he mind went back to cocks and fucking and she began playing with herself again.

Angelina jumped up off the bed and looked at herself in the mirror. She was 5'4 with straight black hair down to the middle of her back. Her little 30a cup tits were nothing compared to someone like Kim. Her ass was flat and small. She was in good shape and had a nice stomach and pretty face, but that was about all she could offer boys. They wanted more than that though, they wanted someone like Kim, who was lusty, curvy, and confident. Someone who made their cocks rise in their pants and turn heads everywhere they walked.

Angelina wasn't that type of girl, at least not yet, but she was going to become that type of girl. She looked in the mirror at herself and smiled for the first time all night. She had a plan. She was going to get Kim's Dad to make her into someone new. Someone who could get what they wanted, whenever they wanted. She was going to make them all want her. She grabbed at her naked nipples and pulled them out as far as possible, imagining herself with 2000cc tits attached to her chest, giant balloon sized things that would turn heads and force men to adjust their pants. She began to play with her pussy again, horny and insatiable like a *WOMAN*. She was going to become to like one of those *WOMAN*s that went to see Kim's Dad and left as someone else.

----------------------
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 07:45:37 am by johnd »
My TPB story: Becoming_*WOMAN* - The transformation of a plain girl, into perfect plastic sexual doll.

Booberinho999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 145
awesomely good stuff !
keep em coming! ::)

Barbielover

Love the Language. Great Job!!!

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
Great plot!

Quickly get her up to 2000cc implants. Then butt implants. The ENORMOUS breast implants!!!!

johnd

• Thank You
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'll have the fourth chapter up tomorrow probably. Let me know if you have any things you'd like to see at some point in the story. Unfortunately it will take a bit to get where we'd all love to see these girls, but I promise it will happen, damned plot!

johnd

• Thank You
Got done a little ahead of time, might be a bit before the next one so hope you enjoy this one! Angelina is almost there.

Warning: Contains mention of father/daughter so if that offends you then go away.

----------------------

Chapter 4

"Oh my God yes! Fuck me you hunk! Give me all that hot cum, shoot it inside me!" Kim was slamming her horny pussy down on Rick's thick cock. She had just got done gulping down a big load of his creamy spunk with her inflated lips, swallowing every last drop like she was starving. Now she was hoping to get another big load in her other hole. She was becoming addicted to cum, she NEEDED it. Ever since her Daddy had her lips pumped up she had been seducing boys in the school. Draining them of all their hot cum and then discarding them like they were her disposable toys. Then she would look for the next boy whose balls were ready for her and full of yummy cock cream.

Kim had been incredibly *WOMAN*ty lately, she had been sucking and fucking anywhere she could. The restrooms in school, the locker room, under the bleachers, in the back seat of someone's car, even in one of the empty classrooms. In the past she had plenty of sex, but now something was different. She had never done it so casually like this.

Something inside her had changed, like a switch had been flipped and she couldn't turn it off. Ever since her Daddy had used her like she was his personal cum suck toy. She had kept remembering that weekend and how she had guzzled down load after hot load of his cream. Just the thought of how sick, nasty and perverted it was to swallow forty seven loads in two days made her pussy convulse with desire.

Kim would think about being her Daddy's personal cum dump and her pussy would gush juices. She couldn't stop from touching herself. She didn't know why the thought of being used so completely and fully excited her but it did, and she was addicted to it.

"Fuck me! FUCK ME! Give me another load of that cum in my pussy and I'll use my fake fucking lips to blow you again you fucker!" Kim was straddling Rick as she fucked herself silly on his stiff prick. They were doing it right on the floor of the girls bathroom, neither of them caring if anyone walked in and saw. Kim looked at herself in the mirror, she pushed her over inflated lips out, loving how full and *WOMAN*ty they looked. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Grab my big fucking fat titties! Play with my nipples as I fuck your hard cock meat!"

Kim stuck two of her own fingers into her mouth and between her gorgeous lips, watching herself in the mirror as she pounded away at the thick hard cock below her. She moaned sadly at not thinking to bring another boy with her so she could fuck and suck at the same time. She reminded herself to fuck in the boys bathroom next time so if someone wandered in she would have more meat to fuck, more dick cream to devour.

Kim pumped her fingers down her throat unable to control her urges to fuck her own lips. She loved looking at herself, she loved how fake and *WOMAN*ty her lips looked, especially when they were wrapped around something. She still couldn't believe how horny had Daddy must have been to do this to her, the dirty depravity of it all made her body shudder in pleasure. 

Rick grunted at he sight of Kim fucking her our mouth with her fingers, he grabbed her fat tits and pulled and mauled on them as he was about to explode inside her tight cunt. He was half in shock at how *WOMAN*ty and dirty she was, he had never been with a girl who was so deliciously sexy and depraved.

The moment Rick saw her he knew he wanted to slide his cock between her lips. She was just so hot and nasty looking. Especially the way she dressed in those skimpy little outfits that teased every man who she walked by. Her tits practically falling out of her top and her skirt showing off a nice curvy ass and perfectly narrow waist. Not to be forgotten were her perfectly huge and fake cock sucking lips which she puckered and licked constantly like a starving animal.

Rick groaned in pleasure as he watched her pound her own mouth, thick lips wrapped snuggly around her fingers. He held back as long as possible, his cock erupting inside her cunt in a torrent of hot cum. His cock pulsing as it shot wads of gooey mess inside her tight pussy, finally plastering her other set of lips.

She pulled her fingers out of her inflated cock sucking toys with a wet pop as she felt Rick blast her inside with his hot jizz, "YES!!! Give me all of it! Drown me in your jizz you fucker!" Her pussy convulsed around his cock, she could feel the pulses of cream blasting her insides, she reached down and rubbed her hot clit and exploded in intense  orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gawd.... Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! CUMMMMINNNNG! ...SOAK MY PUSSY WITH CUM YOU FUCKER!" She kept pounding her hot pussy away brutally on his rock hard shaft.

Rick was groping her juicy tits like he was drowning in the ocean and they were his life raft.  He sat up and began sucking at one of her nipples, squeezing at it hard with his hand so he could feed on it. His cock twitched violently as it finished pumping  his thick load into her tight cunt hole.

Kim watched as Rick fed on her breasts and smiled down at him, "You like them tits you *WOMAN* fucker? I bet you'll like them even more when I get them inflated like big fat fake fucking baloons." Kim watched herself in the mirror admiring her own body and imaging her chest even bigger, "Big giant fake fucking *WOMAN* titties that I can use to jerk your cock with..."

Kim moaned as Rick wildly ate at her nipples with his mouth and his hands molested her tit flesh. Her words were having the desired effect on him. "I'd make you squirt all of your hot cream on them, and then I can feed it to myself as I lick my own nasty fucking fake torpedo titties... Like a nasty dirty whore barbie doll who just wants to fuck and suck and drink hot guy spunk..." Kim felt Rick's cock harden again inside her cunt and she smiled. All of the dirty talk wasn't just for him, it made her pussy wet with arousal too. She looked at herself in the mirror and imagined her body with giant fake tit bags of cock hardening fun.

Kim lifted herself off his cock, "Come on you fucker, now it's time for you to feed my fake fucking *WOMAN* lips again. They are hungry and want more." She engulfed his cock with her inflated lips and brought her pussy down on his face. She moaned around his cock as she deep throated his shaft in one swift motion. She needed more.

Her horny girl snatch dripped girly juices into Rick's mouth as he ate her and she imagined her chest with giant tit balloons and cocks begging to suck her and fuck her. She orgasmed again and attacked Rick's thick cock meat with wild abandon. Yes, something in her had been awakened.

She had know idea that right now over at her home Angelina was having her own fantasies of giant fake tits and lips. That Angelina was about to become awakened too.

-----------------------------------

The big pink dildo rolled wildly on the floor as it fell out of Angelina's purse and landing against the kitchen island. Mr. Mitchell couldn't help but notice it as he walked over to it tentatively and picked it up and handed it back to Angelina.

Angelina blushed, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Mr. Mitchell. I'm so embarrassed." She reached out to take the pink dido from him but grabbed it and didn't pull it away, "I don't know what to say..."

"No need to say anything Angelina, it's perfectly alright." Mr. Mitchell wasn't sure what to say either. Kim's friend was cute and innocent looking. He had never expected her to have a thick fuck toy in her purse. She was dressed in a school girl outfit, with a small tie that hung down between her almost non-existant chest. He couldn't help but think of how his own daughter would look in this same outfit, her big chest sticking out around the sides of the tie.

Clearly young girls these days were much more sexual then he would have ever imagined. The moment was awkward, and for some reason she didn't take the dildo from him right away, just sort of holding her hand there, he tried to look away and not embarrass her, but she was staring at him.

"It's just that Kim... Well she seems to get all the guys attention now a days. Ever since she had shown up to school with her new lips..." Angelina studied Mr. Mitchell, hoping her words would have the desired effect, she looked down quickly at his pants to see if his cock was responding to her little game. Angelina smiled inside at the sight of it swelling, already engorging itself as blood rushed to it as he clearly was reminded of his nasty exploits with his own daughter.

"It's just so hard being her friend. She walks around school in those cute little outfits and all the boys stare at her body... Whenever we go to the cafeteria all of the guys watch her as she eats, they like seeing her lips move... No one ever looks at me..." Angelina's plan was dangerous, but it was the only thing she knew she could try.

Cutting school to come here was an act of desperation and she had to play his desire for his own incredibly hot daughter to her advantage. If she didn't convince Mr. Mitchell to make her into a sex princess she wasn't sure what she would do. This was her last chance, "She is so pretty, some times even I just want to kiss her... So that's why I have this." She looked towards the dildo in their hands, "I just can't compete with Kim... She is so sexy, her breasts, her legs, her ass, and her mouth..." She trailed off.

Angelina took the dildo finally from Mr. Mitchell, making a show of stuffing it back into her little purse. She purposely left the top of the fat cock head sticking out. "I want to be like her so bad, I want to look like her. She is so amazing, I'm just so happy she is my friend and lets me follow her around. You must be proud that you have such a beautiful and sexy daughter, and you gave her those perfect lips..."

Mr. Mitchell couldn't look at her as she spoke. His mind conjured up images of Kim and what he had done to her mouth. His cock growng to full hardness as he remembered his corrupt, incestuous, defiling of his own daughters mouth. He felt ashamed at what he had done, he should have never inflated her lips like he did. He had been avoiding her ever since that weekend. Afterwards the guilt had washed over him and he was ashamed at what he had done. He had forced her to suck his cock completely for two days until he was completely drained of his cum.

He could never forgive himself for such a depraved act of sexual lust. Even worse she seemed to enjoy it so much, she seemed to do suck his hard cock meat with such vigor and excitement that it drove him mad with sexual lust. He didn't know how many times he had cum, but it was more then he ever had before, something about her drove him wild. The way she swallowed it all like it was her favorite treat. He remembered too the way she played with her young pussy, the smell of it was intoxicating as she came over and over while sucking down his cock meat.

"It must be hard for you Mr. Mitchell having her walk around here all the time... In those little tight outfits that she loves to wear... I wish I could dress like that... " Angelina reached down into her purse and ran her hand over the dildo head, stroking it like it was a real cock, she looked up in time to see Mr. Mitchell watching her, his eyes filled with lust. Maybe not lust for her, but clearly he was excited and horny. She saw her opportunity and seized it.

"I want..." Angelina looked at him directly, and this time he was looking at her back, she was finally breaking through his shame, she continued again, "I want... I want big tits Mr. Mitchell, bigger than Kim's, as big as I can fit on my chest. Big fake fucking tits the size of basketballs..." Angelina rubbed at her chest both hands grabbing her tiny tits through the material.

Mr. Mitchell couldn't take his eyes off Angelina he was so hard and horny. His thick cock was poking obscenely through his pants, but he didn't even bother to hide it. He wanted to fuck Kim so bad, but he promised himself he wouldn't, he'd only have her mouth.

He convinced himself it wasn't incest if he didn't fuck her pussy, but God he couldn't stop thinking about it. No he wouldn't fuck his own daughter. It was one thing to fill her stomach with his seed and drown her in cock worshipping depravity, but it was entirely another thing to take her pussy. This honry girl in front of him however, maybe she could sate his desire... She knew what buttons to push, she couldn't know that he was an artist, one who enjoyed blank canvas like her who he could shape and mold into the perfect body.

Angelina reached forward with her tiny little hand and swiftly grabbed his cock, "God, you are so hard? Are you thinking about Kim like I am?"

"Angelina no, don't do that..." He tried to push her hand away but she held tight and he didn't try all that hard, he was losing control of the situation.

"Yes you are... I can see it in your eyes. You want her as much as I do. You want to fuck her don't you? You want to fuck her sexy little body with this big fat cock don't you?" She rubbed forcibly on his cock, right through his pants, she could see the giant bulb head leaking all over his pants, forming a giant wet stain of cock cream. He had stopped trying to move her hand away, he was giving in and she could sense it.

"Yes... Yes I do, but I can't I'm her father. It wouldn't be right..." Mr. Mitchell groaned as Angelina rubbed his cock, he was getting dangerously close to cumming, all desire to stop her had vanished

"Maybe you can fuck me instead. You can fuck a little innocent school girl who's never had any cock before... I want some so bad. Can't I have some of yours?" She didn't wait for an answer, "I'll let you fuck me if you promise to make me into a barbie doll *WOMAN* princess. I know that's what you want, isn't it...?" She was rubbing harder on his cock and she could tell his breathing was getting ragged, his pants were completely soaked in his juices now. She could smell it, nasty, tasty, spunk, finally she was so close to it.

"Oh god Angelina, you can't do this... I'd turn you into something sick, nasty and perverted. People wouldn't be able to look at you without thinking about using your body. You'd be a walking plastic sex object... Men would worship you and beg for you to please them, they wouldn't be able to control themselves...What would your parents say when they saw you...?"     

Angelina smiled, rubbing at his crotch harder, she was almost there, "God Mr. Mitchell, well my Daddy, he would probably say he wants to fuck me, just like you want to fuck your little Kim. I'd probably let him too... I'd probably drink all his tasty hot cum sauce just like Kim did for you... Isn't that what good *WOMAN* daughters do?"

Angelina looked up at him, seeing if he realized that she knew his secret, but he was too focused on her hand rubbing his cock to register her mention of Kim and him. "And my Mommy would probably be jealous of my giant fake tits and say 'who is your doctor, can you schedule me an appointment so I can look like a *WOMAN* too' and then you could make her one your whores too..."

Angelina felt his cock pulse wildly at her nasty words, he was starting to cum. She panicked, "No! No! No! No! Not yet! I want it! I want it!" As quickly as she could she reached into his pants and grabbed Mr. Mitchell's thick cock with her small hand, her fist closing around it like a vice to stop him from cumming. Her other hand snaked out and quickly undid his pants pulling Mr. Mitchell's hot cock meat out, "In my mouth! I want to eat your big load in my mouth! Blow it all down my cute little throat!"

Mr. Mitchell's cock twitched wildly in her hand, wanting to erupt, he groaned from the strain. His cum pushing back down into his balls, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum Angelina... Soon as you let me go... I Need to cum so bad..."

Angelina wasted no time, she wanted his fuck sauce, she had been dreaming about eating cum for so long and now she finally had her opportunity to swallow a real man's load. She had been practicing on her dildo, stuffing the big rod as far down her throat as she could.

Now she was going to deepthroat Mr. Mitchell's cock as it filled her stomach with his lusty seed. The head of his prick passed through her lips and she swallowed it whole, straight down her throat. When she couldn't fit any more she let go with her hand and finally got the cum explosion that she so badly wanted and dreamed of.

Mr. Mitchell's cock was twitching with anticipation and desire. He watched with lusty eyes as this innocent little doll swallowed his entire length into her throat and when it was all the way in she let go with her hand, and his twitches became squirts of pure bliss as his hot cum fired out like a hose. Squirting and splashing around in her throat he watched as she swallowed greedily the noise of her gulps mixed with the sound of her choking on his cream. He saw her eyes glazed over and tearing as she looked up at him, her hands grabbed his ass and pushed his meat even deeper down her throat.

Angelina tried her best but she could have never expected this much, her mouth was full and his cum was beginning to flood out of her mouth and splash against his balls. She came without even touching herself, her pussy flooding her panties with wetness as pleasure ran through her body, the intense smell of hot cock and jizz attackin her senses.

When she was sure he was finished cumming she pulled her mouth back, cum sloppily pouring out everywhere and dropping to the floor in a giant pool, his cock was covered in his own spunk. "FUCK YES! SO FUCKING GOOD!" She attacked his wet cock, licking his cum from it like a girl trying to eat her ice cream cone before it melts.

Mr. Mitchell nearly collapsed. His spent cock was still hard, but he was transfixed by the way this little girl devoured him, "You horny little thing... My god... You really want me to make you into a sex toy don't you?"

Angelina played with his piss slit with her tongue, before looking up at him and showing him her mouth full of his seed and gulping it down like it was her favorite thing in the world, "YES! I want you to turn me into a big titted fake plastic sex *WOMAN*! I want to be a fucking nasty little toy who always wants to be played with! Your nasty cum dump! Your fake fucking barbie doll! Your little whore princess!"

Mr. Mitchell's cock was coming back to life, stiffening at her words. He was an artist and here was a girl begging for him to turn her into his finest piece of work yet. "You'll let me do anything I want to you...? As big and nasty as I want to make you?"

Angelina almost creamed her pants, "Oh God Yes! Anything! As long as you make me into something that every man who looks at me will want to fuck! Hotter and nastier than even Kim!"

Mr. Mitchell groaned at the mention of Kim's name, lust and guilt simultaneously filling his mind. The guilt washed away as he looked at the girl kneeling before him. He could make her into his greatest creation. Yes... He could turn her into the perfect fuck toy.

His cock grew to full hardness at the mental image he made of the body he'd give her, her tits inflated and huge, her lips pumped to the max, and her ass cheeks curvy and inviting. He wouldn't let himself fuck Kim, but he could fuck her friend, "Take your pants off your little siren, it's time for me to fill your other hole." He no longer cared, desire burning through him and all he could think about was fucking her deep and hard.   

Angelina wiggled out of her pants quicker than she ever had before. She stuck her ass in the air and bent over to lick at the puddle of cum she had left on the floor. Her tongue lapping it up like a cum hungry whore. She felt his cock slide in her pussy and for the first time in months she felt full and happy, "You like fucking young innocent girls don't you? You like the idea of turning me into your cum princess? Your little toy to abuse and worship your cock?"

Mr. Mitchell was thrusting inside her sopping wet hole, "Oh god yes, I'm going to make you into something magical, you'll be so fucking hot you won't be able to stop looking at yourself... You'll live to fuck, suck, and drink jizz. You won't be able to live without nasty dirty sex, you'll crave it and won't be whole unless your being filled by cocks and cum..." He pounded at her pussy, his long shaft violently plowing into her body, eager and wantonly.

Angelina shivered in pleasure, licking up the last of the cum on the floor and swallowing it like a cat in heat, "Promise me Doctor Mitchell. Promise me you're going to turn me into the perfect barbie doll, fuck me pussy and promise me with all your hot cum that you'll turn me into the perfect *WOMAN*..."

Mr. Mitchell groaned, and felt his cock twitch at her dirty words, he wasn't going to last long. He grabbed her little ass cheeks and pounded into her, eager for the release he so desperately wanted, "I promise you... I fucking promise you! Oh my god, holy fucking shit I'm going to cum inside your little hole! I fucking promise you Kim!"

Angelina felt him erupt inside her, her pussy being flooded with his dirty seed. She  smiled to herself at the mention of Kim's name. She looked up at her purse on the kitchen counter, the little video camera inside it capturing everything that had taken place. Angelina knew promises could be broken, but videos of a doctor fucking a young school girl silly couldn't. She had won, and it felt fucking beautiful.

She was going to finally get what she wanted. She climaxed with him, her body shuddering in pleasure at the thought of fucking, and what she was going to soon become. Soon she'd have everything she'd ever wanted, a body to die for. All the cocks should could fuck, all the sex she could want, and all the cum she could swallow... She was going to become the nastiest, dirtiest *WOMAN* doll ever.

-----------------------

Comments or suggestions welcome!

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
What a nasty, superhot plastic bimbo story it is! You've got talent with words! Please continue, this story if incredible ;D ;D ;D
Am I sensing some kind of arc here? With all the video camera and Angelina's mom mentioned ;) SEXY!

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
what's your idea of a girl that pulls off the fake/barbie doll look johnd? any specific girls you're modeling your story after?

for instance one good example is Taylor Wane: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=14790.msg140897#msg140897

Danielle Derek

blasto9411

This is an awesome story.  please post another chapter!
 ;D

johnd

• Thank You
Re: Becoming_*WOMAN* (Fake lips, boobs, ass, schoolgirl, transformation)
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2013, 09:17:30 am »
what's your idea of a girl that pulls off the fake/barbie doll look johnd? any specific girls you're modeling your story after?

for instance one good example is Taylor Wane: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=14790.msg140897#msg140897

Taylor is one of my favorites, she is so obviously barbie doll looking it's sick (in a good way).  Initially I thought she would be too old looking , but fuck is this amazing:

I've been saving pics but can't seem to narrow it down. Some of my favorites don't have fake enough lips, and other not big enough tits.

We might be in need of a morph to get these characters just right. We need someone for Kim too, who is a natural blonde, while Angelina isn't and won't be initially. I've always kind of imagined Angelina as kind of like Angelina Valentine, but with eventually even bigger tits. Her attitude is exactly the attitude I'm trying to capture.  For an example see this starting at around 20 minutes till the end, but if nothing else 25:30 till the end: http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=115337341

It's also hard to pick a picture or girl because there needs to be some clear progression, big fake tits initially, then huge, then maybe massive. 

Some candidates I think in no particular order:
Bella French

Amy Anderson

Kiley Fox

Katya (morphed)

Josie Stevens

Lichelle Marie

Angelina Valentine

Kacey Diamond

Jaiden West

Some others whose names I don't remember off the top of my head.

And some dark haired ones:

(Sorry if accidentily put anyone's morphs in here!)Link to a gallery of my favorite: http://www.imagefap.com/gallery/4065747

Taylor has immediately shot up to the top of my list thanks to the gallery you linked!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 09:56:55 am by johnd »

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2013, 01:34:23 pm »
If I may suggest some - blonde could also have Bridgette Kerkove or Danielle Derek looks. Maybe even Lolo Ferrari :)
For the brunette - Brooke Blue is AMAZING. Also - Jasmine Jae, or imagine insanely enhanced Raven Bay or Susi Gala lookalike - killer tits and siliconed lips. Just because both have this superemely adorable dollface :)
To me an amazing darkhaired sexdoll reference look is the main character of the Jewel of the Damned comics series.
I think you may like this link as well: http://the-pink-room.blogspot.com
Just don't spend too much time there - we're dying for the next chapters ;D

babysnake13

• Thank You
  • -Given: 369
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2013, 08:15:49 am »
Loving this so far - keep up the good work and please, don't leave us waiting to long :)

johnd

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2013, 09:06:56 am »
If I may suggest some - blonde could also have Bridgette Kerkove or Danielle Derek looks. Maybe even Lolo Ferrari :)
For the brunette - Brooke Blue is AMAZING. Also - Jasmine Jae, or imagine insanely enhanced Raven Bay or Susi Gala lookalike - killer tits and siliconed lips. Just because both have this superemely adorable dollface :)
To me an amazing darkhaired sexdoll reference look is the main character of the Jewel of the Damned comics series.
I think you may like this link as well: http://the-pink-room.blogspot.com
Just don't spend too much time there - we're dying for the next chapters ;D

Awesome, awesome suggestions! I just discovered Brooke Blue the other day, and my goodness amazing. And that pink room link is fascinating!

I'm working on the next chapter. Needed to figure out some plot stuff, but I think I got it worked out now. Should have the next chapter done some time this weekend, have quite a bit written so far.  Angelina will get big fake boobs soon I can tell you that much. :)

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2013, 10:49:37 am »
I do agree with Danielle Derek, she's one of my faves for sure, but now we have girls like KaceyDiamonds who's even surpassed Danielle's fakeness with filled lips and even bigger boobs https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=14629.msg142384#msg142384

Danielle Derek

Tags: