Author Topic: RhondaLee Quaresma  (Read 39727 times)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11321
RhondaLee Quaresma
« on: April 04, 2014, 12:08:36 pm »
Hey guys, it brings me pleasure to introduce you to RhondaLee, she and I have been in contact before, but today she decided to become a starmember.
She's a professional bodybuilder who also enjoys making adult content ;)

She's planning to have her breasts enhanced again and she needs all the help she can get to do it right.

She'll introduce herself here shortly.

Oh, and psst... She's doing videos for clipteez.com so that means we always get a nice amount of cool material, so keep your eyes open.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 02:40:08 am by Indy »
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

bishopgee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1037
  • -Receive: 628
Re: Rhonda Lee Quaresma
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 12:35:01 pm »
welcome rhonda. huge fan of u ;D love ur boy/girl vids hope to see more of it in the future.
have fun here

ERBiggens

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 25
  • I like Big Fake Boobs, is that so wrong?
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 01:56:25 pm »
Longtime fan Rhonda Lee. Welcome to the board and best of luck on your quest for new bigger boobs!

Big boobs + muscle = awesome!!  ;D
I appreciate those women who choose to change their bodies -- either just through breast augmentation or by building their bodies along with getting fake boobs.

Your sacrifices and dedication will never go unappreciated as long as I'm around!!

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 267
  • -Receive: 798
  • The Blonde Norwegian Barbie
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 02:30:18 pm »
Welcome to the starmember tread, hope you will like it here :)
Blonde barbie loving the fake look!
Fake boobs, tan, acrylics, extencions, plumped lips, and so on; thats me! 650cc now going bigger!

It doesn't matter if your fake on the outside, as long as you are real in your heart. :)

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 12:12:28 am »
Welcome Rhonda!
It's so cool to have such a lovely, sexy woman among other incredible Star Member beauties!
Love your smile :)

RhondaLee

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 76
  • Feel free to donate any cosmetic augmentation! xo
    • RhondaLee Bodybuilder & Entertainer Afterhours!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 05:52:02 pm »
Thanku so much!  Hope im doing this right!  Pretty new to the forum stuff! xo

Sabi

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 164
  • -Receive: 846
Re: RhondaLee Quaresma
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 10:14:58 am »
Welcome Rhonda!  I think you'll find that it's a great group of guys and gals here.
She's 5'-7", and was 122lbs, 32DDD... Then she was 142 lbs 34DD... Now she is 148 lbs 36D.  Added muscle.

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1549
  • -Receive: 2700
  • boobie greed is all-encompassing
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 04:12:34 pm »
welcome here Rhonda! lots of nice people in here, with common interests for boobs and stuff ;D
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

1000cc of boobie goodness ^_^

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 06:59:02 pm »
For those who are interested, most of the videos you can find of RhondaLee, have been available for quite a while, but since yesterday, she released 2 brandnew videos on ClipTeez

"PlayTime"

You can see some ripped muscle flexing, even see the muscles (and implants) move underneath her skin, pretty impressive if I say so myself.

"Bound"

For all bondage fans, RhondaLee got bound very tightly, trying to come loose. Yes, we know, it's recorded with a cellphone, it was for testing if it worked or not, hence the reduced price.

RhondaLee agreed that we'd make an extended preview (~1,5 minute, HD) available for TPB Exclusive members, but this is still to be produced, hopefully it'll be available tomorrow.
For those who can't wait, just check out the videos, they're available now.

Also, pretty important to know, I've went with RhondaLee over the prices on her profile, to streamline them. Sometimes a 5 minute video was $10, and a 10 minute video was $5, which didn't make sense, so we've fixed that, and you'll find that the prices are far more fair now. There's also bundles to buy videos and picturesets that kindof belong together as one package for a discounted price, and also, for her true fans, you can get all of her content for a massively reduced price.

MystiquEvolution

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 04:40:10 pm »
Welcome to TPB!

PS ~ WOW!!!   ;D

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2014, 08:17:21 pm »
Rhonda released a new video on clipteez:

It's a webcam grab, so unfortunately at a low framerate, but that doesn't change the fact that she's making some nice poses ;)

Also, I had a talk with Rhonda, there's going to be a lot more content being uploaded, so TPB will get some nice material as well, and once that's all settled, Rhonda is going to focus to be more active and actually be a part of our community.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2014, 11:34:11 am »
Sorry for the long delay, but Rhonda was first busy moving and setting up at her new place, but she's all settled and ready to get started to do some videos and being a part of our community.

As some of you may know, she's a model on clipteez too, so we'll try to make a good balance between having exclusive member videos and videos that are up for sale.

We quickly shot 3 videos, 2 of which are edited and available now.
The first video is her introduction video that can be seen here:

The link will take you to clipteez, but you can stream the intro video for free, so don't worry.

And there's also a new video up for sale: "posing with oil" where she puts on some oil and poses while being naked, who wouldn't want that?

Also, an interesting thing to know: We're aware that the quality is relatively low because recording is done through a webcam. Rhonda is saving up for a good new camera, so instead of using her webcam to record, she can capture high quality footage soon. Naturally, prices then will go up, but here's the cool thing: if you bought the low resolution versions, it will be re-shot in full HD and automatically added to your account for free. So you pay for low resolution content while you will eventually get it in full HD too!

And as the cream of the top, she will regularly join us here, so if you have any questions, just leave a message here, and she will answer them.
Enjoy!

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2014, 02:54:57 am »

Rhonda just released a new striptease video of herself.

It's still shot in standard definition, but she will reshoot the video in HD again later on, but then the prices will go up. But if you get it now, the video will be upgraded to full HD for free as soon as it becomes available.

Also, if you like, please retweet it: https://twitter.com/ClipTeez/status/545395667582332929
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 03:12:15 am by Indy »

highplats

• Thank You
  • -Given: 159
  • -Receive: 454
  • Highplats
    • Highplats Instagram
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 10:32:28 am »
is it true Rhonda just got bigger boobs?

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2017, 07:59:04 pm »
is it true Rhonda just got bigger boobs?
Sort-of.
The short answer is no, the long answer is 'she will'.

She's going to have bigger boobs as a 2 part procedure. She first got new implants, replacing her old 800cc's. They've only been filled to 600cc, because aside from replacing the implants, she also got a breast lift and switched from over the muscle to under the muscle. That was the first part of the procedure, because the volume is now lower, the breasts have more ease to swell up as she's healing.
Part 2 of the procedure is to come later, where a much smaller incision is made, just to fill up the implants, which will go bigger, I've heard numbers of 1100cc, but that all depends on the situation and how well she heals.
She's very excited because even at a lower volume, they look a lot better, and she's not even done with healing yet, so.... good things to come.
And what I heard is that she'll be making a video next week, introducing the new girls.

Tags: 800cc