Author Topic: KT So  (Read 1110090 times)

therealtriplem

Re: KT So
« Reply #765 on: November 13, 2014, 11:40:47 am »
I actually had a good laugh with this post.  Douchebag move, but fucking hilarious.

Finally someone that appreciates a bit of humor ;)

Let me know which one of the pics you want and I'll post the uncensored one for you.

-t

aeimisgr491418

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #766 on: November 13, 2014, 11:52:13 am »
Hi, probably i want all tits, pussy and asshole pics if you want please???

Nikeee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
« Reply #767 on: November 13, 2014, 02:11:39 pm »
I actually had a good laugh with this post.  Douchebag move, but fucking hilarious.

Let me know which one of the pics you want and I'll post the uncensored one for you.

-t

That's a lot of work for a prank :o

nickjr23

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 63
« Reply #768 on: November 13, 2014, 05:05:37 pm »
Coulda gave us at least a few real ones... Just to bring up the tension, like dam where did u find the time to do all that ..

hlcc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
« Reply #769 on: November 13, 2014, 06:04:47 pm »
Talk about a time consuming prank!

yoyomann

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 428
« Reply #770 on: November 13, 2014, 07:37:17 pm »
It's not his, and he just outed whoever shared them with him. (the vid is even better btw)

There's a reason not everything anyone gets is shared right away.

So whoever the original source was, they're done. As in they just got blocked and can't get any new material. Try opening one of the pics in Lightroom Trip, and look at the meta data.

EDIT:
Here, I did it for you.........

« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 07:48:35 pm by yoyomann »

nickjr23

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 63
« Reply #771 on: November 13, 2014, 08:04:47 pm »

So whoever the original source was, they're done. As in they just got blocked and can't get any new material. Try opening one of the pics in Lightroom Trip, and look at the meta data.

So whoevers conetent that is, might as well just let them out uncensored since your screwed and wont be ableto getany new content ever again like me...

Seiska

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #772 on: November 13, 2014, 09:34:25 pm »
Ugh, she looks pretty weird in this set, too much makeup perhaps. She looked really good in zip11 though.

therealtriplem

« Reply #773 on: November 13, 2014, 10:35:14 pm »

-t

That's a lot of work for a prank :o

Good times though. Every CTRL+V came with an evil satisfying laugh. :D

-t

therealtriplem

« Reply #774 on: November 13, 2014, 10:38:13 pm »
It's not his, and he just outed whoever shared them with him. (the vid is even better btw)

EDIT:
Here, I did it for you.........

I guess, thanks for the heads up. I'll start putting in random numbers instead - hopefully pissing even more members off so that they upload their stuff :D

Oh, and let me know if you want to trade ;)

-t

yoyomann

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 428
« Reply #775 on: November 13, 2014, 10:53:48 pm »
I don't need to trade for it man...........;)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 12:41:16 am by yoyomann »

rockhopper

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #776 on: November 14, 2014, 01:10:24 am »

-t

I did eventually find it funny, just cruel. I first thought oh man triplem has decided to share one of his precious sets with us without the trade bullshit. And then I saw those stupid little faces and pictured you just laughing your ass off at us. I went from the highest of highs with anticipation of getting this set and seeing KT naked, to come crashing down into deep depression. But it's all cool now, pretty funny when I think about all the time you put in to do that cruel joke.

tybalt50

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 407
« Reply #777 on: November 14, 2014, 01:18:29 am »
Thats not cool!!!!

Oh, I beg to differ. That was very cool. And funny. Sometimes you just have to sit back and marvel at the folly of your situation. You put yourself at the mercy of people who already have the content other than the model herself, you'll invariably find yourself being pranked. Or ripped off. Or obtaining a nice little piece of malware. This here internet of ours is the wild west. And there ain't no sheriff in town. So don't expect the boys at the local saloon to be singing hymns to Jesus or discussing the teachings of the Buddha.

Nekkid titties is the name of the game, son, and the Triplem Kid just dealt from the bottom of the deck. You could pull your six shooter, but the kid is quicker 'n you. Whatcha gonna do?

bwgr1977

• Thank You
  • -Given: 95
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #778 on: November 14, 2014, 02:34:47 am »
The troll webmaster investing his time to bait dudes again.

I suggest no one reply or click to anything this "triplem" dude posts. You know that my theories are:

1) He is the webmaster trolling to record useful data to him

2) He sexually enjoys "trading" with men, personally and privately

therealtriplem

« Reply #779 on: November 14, 2014, 06:26:20 pm »

-t

I did eventually find it funny, just cruel. I first thought oh man triplem has decided to share one of his precious sets with us without the trade bullshit. And then I saw those stupid little faces and pictured you just laughing your ass off at us. I went from the highest of highs with anticipation of getting this set and seeing KT naked, to come crashing down into deep depression. But it's all cool now, pretty funny when I think about all the time you put in to do that cruel joke.

You forgot to tell me which pic you wanted ;)
-t

Tags: