Author Topic: String/Silicone  (Read 5622 times)

Slice

String/Silicone
« on: April 10, 2015, 11:46:52 am »
Let just say for a second silly string and custom silicone (any size) implants were available in the U.S. and worldwide.. How many girls would you think have gotten either type of implant and what sizes would you think would be popular? Do you think there would have been another Chelsea, pro model or amateur? Just curious, no better time for big boob models in my opinion especially for fans regarding social media and self promotion. Discuss!

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
Re: String/Silicone
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 06:17:48 pm »
There's someone on the "other" forum who wants string implants.. Annoyingly I can't remember her name..
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

lolchair1

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 06:35:58 pm »
Ppp string really is the worst option there is for ba's. There is a very large chance of complications. Just look up what elizabeth starr said about her implants.

Its like implant russian roulette

misterhermit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 06:32:41 am »
Before you read the editorial on elizabeth starr know that the media will demonize breasts larger than a d cup.  They will distort the truth to make her condition look as terrible as possible. 
The doctor said he had seen other patients with string implants but had never seen someone with the problems she was having.  That does not sound like Very high risk of complications to me but maybe you interpreted that differently seeing as that was the source you quoted to support that statement. 
maybe the string implants are not giving elizabeth problem.  Maybe the problem is the human body isn't supposed to have tits that big in the first place.  Maybe she would have had circulation problems with ANY kind of implant that large.  Maybe it's just because of her genetics.  We don't know enough info about what is happening to make a bold over generalization like saying that.
The string implants are a technology still in its infancy and despite what we read about them we actually don't know much about the actual implant besides what it is called. a simple fix in the construction of the implant may fix most complications. 
A suprising amount of information  Is contained in the medical study performed by the inventor of the implants.  Imho implant enthusiasts should read it. 
I have read many women say on forums say they would choose them and I have even met a woman who told me she would get them if they are available.  I am sure there would be more girls up there in size if that option was more available.

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 09:35:39 am »
String seems to be flabby, even when overinflated.
Who want this kind of texture?
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

misterhermit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 11:16:30 am »
I have had the pleasure of chelsea squeeze my head between her breasts  (she was dancing at a place in Huntsville al).   They didn't feel flabby to me, they felt very firm even compared to other implants.   That's just my opinion tho.
flabby like fat? aren't natural breasts made almost entirely out of fat? I would think most women would want breasts that feel like they are made of exactaly that.  As much as I love fake looking breasts most women want more natural, not less.

Tags: