Author Topic: Azeneth Sabrok  (Read 176079 times)

ImplantMania

• Thank You
  • -Given: 243
  • -Receive: 135
Re: Azeneth Sabrok
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2014, 10:56:19 am »
Imho this way of thinking is very very pejorative to all males.

Wrong. It just reflects this particular individual's wish to be referred as what she feels like and ignoring that would be extremely disrespectful.

And if one or some transgender persons think this way, this does not necessarily mean all
transgender persons think or feel the same way.

I can not see that I claimed that anywhere. But as long as we do not know about Azeneth's preference, you might want to learn something a bit from it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 10:59:00 am by ImplantMania »

Comrade Claus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 259
  • Archangel of Beza-Dan
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2014, 11:38:47 am »
uhh yeah, wanting to ban a guy for paying a compliment is too Liberal
"Disappear unto nothingness"- Cruxis Gatekeeper.

my art is here: http://capnjonas.deviantart.com

Mad_Bad

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30566
  • -Receive: 3386
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2014, 01:58:21 pm »

and i am quite sure Azeneth doesn't regard "male" or "he" as offensive.

You may seriously want to reconsider that statement.

Think for a moment, if you will, if you would take offence at being told you looked very feminine or effeminate today. Or would a regular woman take offence at being told they looked manly and masculine?

Chances are, you would. Obviously, this is a blanket statement and can't cover everyone, I know guys who would blush & giggle like a girl if you told them they looked pretty. It's all about using the correct manner with the person at hand.

There is no argument here.

Azeneth has chosen to make her outside look/feel like her inner person, and that is obviously hyper-feminine. Everyone, especially HERE, should respect that and use the appropriate phrasing and references.

Azeneth, and every other TG out there, are female. Not 'he/she', not 'him/her' and most certainly not an 'it'.

Show some respect.

Dem
Well, I'm glad that I raided the issue, and I agree wholeheartedly with this.
Blah blah blah

Moop1337

• Thank You
  • -Given: 221
  • -Receive: 311
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2014, 04:21:01 pm »
That's one hell of a back handed complimented...

Imho this way of thinking is very very pejorative to all males.
And if one or some transgender persons think this way, this does not necessarily mean all
transgender persons think or feel the same way.

I think you're over thinking it a bit. Azeneth has probably been through several years of depression, if not currently going through one now, on top of likely suicide attempts having been born the gender she feels is wrong. She's tried to rectify that, and I'll be the first one to admit I think she went quite overboard (probably from being in the sex industry,) but by calling Azeneth a he, you're undermining all the pain and suffering she endured, as well as the attempts she had made to feminize herself. It isn't a misandric issue to be insulted for being called a man, it's an identity issue.

As per the second issue, it sounds like you rationalize calling Azeneth a he because *some* transgender people identify as the gender they were given from birth. That's probably one of the asinine things I've heard in quite some time. People don't change their gender so they can still be referred to as the gender they didn't want to be. That defeats the whole purpose. And on top of that, your rationale is that an extremely small percentage of trans women would be okay being referred to as men (which doesn't exist BTW,) so all trans women must think being called a man is okay. No one would think it's acceptable to call 100% of any group a pejorative term because the 1% (that doesn't exist) thinks it's okay for them to be referred to that as individuals. That's ludicrous.

Demonitron

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 429
  • Some people call me weird, I think I'm just free.
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2014, 08:23:59 pm »
No, they are not.
Because this depends on the definition of female.
And there are different acceptable definitions.

That.

Has to be, one of the single, dumbest, most stupid, contradictory things I have heard in a long time.

The little voice in my head is telling me I can't argue with stupid, so before I listen to it I have a final few words to add.

You say they aren't female, because that depends on the definition and that there are many different acceptable definitions.

Yet, you outright shoot every TG down as NOT being female, you said quite plainly that there are many definitions, where does a TG not fit into one of these many?

I couldn't have put it better than Moop did, being a TG isn't something you wake up one morning and think "Oh hey, wouldn't it be fun to try out being a girl for a while? Gee whiz I'm going to do it just for shits & giggles!", it's a very intense, emotional and painful process both mentally, physically and financially. Undermining all of a TG's efforts by calling her a man/male is just a huge slap to the face.

Gender is not defined by your genitals, it's by how you feel and act.

That's it, that's all I've got. Time to listen to that little voice.

Dem
Just a weird guy on a quest for a boobjob of his own, being different isn't a bad thing!

bbf3

« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2014, 09:53:01 pm »

That.
Has to be, one of the single, dumbest, most stupid, contradictory things I have heard in a long time.
The little voice in my head is telling me I can't argue with stupid, so before I listen to it I have a final few words to add.

I do not further talk or debate with persons who obviously prove their stupidity by using massive insults, again and again.
if it wasn't so sad, it would be really funny how persons who pretend to be agains insults, and prove ther (un)state of mind by being very insulting .
:-P

You say they aren't female ....

Nope, i didn't say that. But as i wrote before, there is no use in talking with ....
Bye

Yurisica

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2014, 11:57:25 pm »
u-um....being a trans girl myself......I much prefer if people refer to me as a she. I mean, being called a he kinda hurts inside....because it just reminds me more of the fact that I can't really do much about the body I was born with.....which doesn't match with my gender.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #97 on: May 26, 2014, 02:09:06 am »
Guys, let me clear a few things up:
Forum rules state that we cannot discriminate groups of people by any means. Apart from wether or not they have enhanced breasts. So let's not do that. I didn't particularly see any personal discrimination fortunately, thanks for keeping it all cool.

Some extra information here is necessary though:
In order not to insult anyone, put yourself into the position of the person you're writing about. How would he or she feel if they read what you're writing.
For transexuals, this is a VERY delicate matter, because it does depend from person to person. But generally speaking, most transexuals are transforming from male to female with the intent to live their life as female. This is not always the case, but it is often the case.
In order to get any surgery or supplements, even the required hormone treatments will only be given after extensive therapy, and with this therapy, the person has to live as a woman 24/7.
Being called a 'he' is a severe blow to this person's self esteem and it's just a reminder of the past.
It's kindof like reminding the Germans of the Nazi's all the time, or reminding Americans about the twin towers of the world trade center. Those are things of the past.

What it comes down to: most transexual people want to be adressed in their female form, just like most people are heterosexual and do not like to be called gay. So unless you know how the person wants to be addressed, address them in the female form as this is how they go through life.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

teknik64

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #98 on: May 26, 2014, 11:13:40 pm »
The girls in here, are indeed very beautiful. Most of them even extremely pretty. Although i'm hetero, I would be proud to have anyone of them as a girlfriend. I think we all should be grateful for them showing us their beauty dressed as nude.
I have 2 t-girls as personal friends, and they are the funniest, sexiest, gifted and (foxy) girls around. I could never refer to them as he. And why should i? They are girls!

mita

• Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2014, 06:40:09 pm »
Guys, let me clear a few things up:
Forum rules state that we cannot discriminate groups of people by any means. Apart from wether or not they have enhanced breasts. So let's not do that. I didn't particularly see any personal discrimination fortunately, thanks for keeping it all cool.

Some extra information here is necessary though:
In order not to insult anyone, put yourself into the position of the person you're writing about. How would he or she feel if they read what you're writing.
For transexuals, this is a VERY delicate matter, because it does depend from person to person. But generally speaking, most transexuals are transforming from male to female with the intent to live their life as female. This is not always the case, but it is often the case.
In order to get any surgery or supplements, even the required hormone treatments will only be given after extensive therapy, and with this therapy, the person has to live as a woman 24/7.
Being called a 'he' is a severe blow to this person's self esteem and it's just a reminder of the past.
It's kindof like reminding the Germans of the Nazi's all the time, or reminding Americans about the twin towers of the world trade center. Those are things of the past.

What it comes down to: most transexual people want to be adressed in their female form, just like most people are heterosexual and do not like to be called gay. So unless you know how the person wants to be addressed, address them in the female form as this is how they go through life.

THANK YOU INDY!!!!!!  ;D

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1462
  • -Receive: 13231
« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2014, 12:21:41 pm »

Vintorez

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 64
« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2014, 06:01:13 pm »
Holy shiat,those are huge  :-*
Nice pair of boobs, nice ass , top notch looking overall and she has a big dick aswell.
Keep it going, we need more form her ! ;)

Mad_Bad

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30566
  • -Receive: 3386
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2014, 07:16:06 pm »

Blah blah blah

DonnyDumont

• Thank You
  • -Given: 423
  • -Receive: 1055
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2014, 07:35:59 pm »
^ Gang bang?

Comrade Claus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 259
  • Archangel of Beza-Dan
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2014, 04:46:29 am »
too much of a...

8) sausage fest

YEAHHHHHH!!!
"Disappear unto nothingness"- Cruxis Gatekeeper.

my art is here: http://capnjonas.deviantart.com

Tags: