Author Topic: How is the fake boobs situation where you are living?  (Read 115840 times)

topbblover

Re: How is the fake boobs situation where you are living?
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2014, 10:19:06 am »
Literally every girl in my country hates fake boobs. Some of them have big naturals ones, but even those aren't very beautiful. More like chubby.

So yeah...Sorry to say I live in a very low populated big tit country. And that's why I admire you people who actually get to see some nice racks out there, some of you even touch them which sounds so incredible to me. I can only dream of touching some fake breasts.

And I'll probably stay in this country till the rest of my life. If I knew someone outside my country, who can actually get me some work and a place to stay, I would do it immediately.
That´s really bad man. Where is that place where women hate fake boobs?

alphaqup

• Thank You
  • -Given: 767
  • -Receive: 300
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2014, 01:56:31 pm »
Ha I had Las Vegas as #1 then took it off because I thought it could probably be tied with Miami /South Florida and then forgot to add it back!  Las Vegas for sure is a fake boob mecca and probably has the highest concentration of XL implants anywhere. 

Agree with this.  Miami and Vegas have a lot of big fake boobs but Vegas is a lot more concentrated.

Greendead

• Thank You
  • -Given: 63
  • -Receive: 591
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2014, 02:19:21 pm »
Literally every girl in my country hates fake boobs. Some of them have big naturals ones, but even those aren't very beautiful. More like chubby.

So yeah...Sorry to say I live in a very low populated big tit country. And that's why I admire you people who actually get to see some nice racks out there, some of you even touch them which sounds so incredible to me. I can only dream of touching some fake breasts.

And I'll probably stay in this country till the rest of my life. If I knew someone outside my country, who can actually get me some work and a place to stay, I would do it immediately.
That´s really bad man. Where is that place where women hate fake boobs?

Slovenia. It's a beautiful country with lots of nature. That's probably why girls don't like fake stuff ;)

HughRew

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2014, 08:18:31 am »
Completely nonexistant along with all plastic surgery. It sucks pretty hard.

etoilefilante

• Thank You
  • -Given: 715
  • -Receive: 4946
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2014, 07:56:28 pm »
Paris has few fake tits. Sometimes tourists (English girls) have big ones.
A few weeks ago, i saw a huge breasted bimbo on "les champs elysées". The time to parc the car, she desapered !... So sad !!!
On the south of France, (Nice, Cannes) some big ones sometimes, but very shy !

The best place i found in europe for big fake tits is spain.

MagiCLarry

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 82
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2014, 11:57:12 am »
Not good here.

blasto

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2014, 02:40:57 pm »
Huntsville Alabama area FB population is quite low.  The few girls with them have moved in from other areas and the only XL girls here are feature dancers.  I thought the population would be higher here but, sadly, no. 

Franklin TN: much higher ratio of FB's.  might be because of a higher average income.   I have yet to see anything that I would consider XL, though.

topbblover

« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2014, 06:41:01 pm »
Weh
Sorry to hear that. Where are you from?

topbblover

« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2014, 06:45:43 pm »
Also very sorry to hear that. And where are you from?

Vintorez

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 64
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2014, 03:46:48 pm »
In my region ( germany/western part ) you dont have alot of fake boobs i would say, atleast i have seen one except for the red light districts  8) On the other hand i would say that you have some fake boobs in Germany , but overall it is not common here to have these. Guess it is expensive somehow and you dont have that much money for stuff like that over here  :-[

HughRew

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2014, 02:50:14 am »

Saskatchewan, Canada.

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1879
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2014, 03:27:49 am »
Huntsville Alabama area FB population is quite low.  The few girls with them have moved in from other areas and the only XL girls here are feature dancers.  I thought the population would be higher here but, sadly, no. 

Franklin TN: much higher ratio of FB's.  might be because of a higher average income.   I have yet to see anything that I would consider XL, though.

You have the happiness of sse XL busted girls personaly... I never had... :(... The biggest I see (to my happiness we had sex) was only 500cc...
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2014, 06:16:15 am »

Saskatchewan, Canada.

Blargh. I remember being disappointed in Ottawa.

But, get thee to Toronto. Roadtrip, or something. Sometime between now and Labour Day. Either make it a junket, or set aside 8-9 days. Maybe take in a game at the Skydome. Definitely wander by foot in the theatre district, but definitely check out Yonge St., starting from... well, Front St. might be a bit unnecessarily far south to start out. But if you do start that far south, you should be seeing some interesting stuff within 15 mins after you start walking north. You can even check out The Brass Rail, a popular strip club.

Disclaimer: I haven't been in the area for about 15 years.
Former admin of
(since retired)

4Nik8R

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2014, 06:32:43 pm »
Ottawa definitely sucks - I know as I live there. I know of a few women personally who have implants (mostly acquaintances within my social group) but nothing that would be considered XL. Most of these women are older (35-45).

To make matters worse, this city is socially conservative and the women here are generally unfriendly and have overinflated opinions of themselves, implants or not. Ottawa is known nationally as "the city that fun forgot" :(

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2014, 02:26:42 am »
Plenty around NYC. Today I just sat down in Bryant Park, NYC and within seconds two women were walking past me. One was asian, in her 40s I'd guess, very slender wearing a long skirt and blouse-like top and had some serious implants on her small frame. Probably 600-800cc worth. Very much incognito but no hiding from a boob man like myself.

Tags: