Author Topic: Surgeon advice  (Read 2280 times)

L3xydoll

• Lexydoll
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
  • British Fetish model, Librarian Bimbo
Surgeon advice
« on: July 06, 2022, 02:35:35 pm »
Hey all,

Exciting news I’m planning on getting expanders this year! My partner has very kindly offed to pay for the upgrade. I’m looking into surgeons.

Plovier would be my first choice but he has a 2 year wait list.

I had a consultation with dr Revis and Dr Stokes. I really like Dr Stokes but don’t know any of the girls who have had work done by her. Anyone else know what she is like for xxl implants.

Kind regards

Lexy doll

barbbooby

• Thank You
  • -Given: 60
  • -Receive: 5
Re: Surgeon advice
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 10:58:21 pm »
Where is Dr Stokes located?

L3xydoll

• Lexydoll
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
  • British Fetish model, Librarian Bimbo
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2022, 02:26:01 am »
USA

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 375
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2022, 07:47:35 pm »
Also, Dr. Revis doesn't do expanders. I know you mentioned consultation with him, but just wanted to add this for clarification for anyone reading  :)

movinmelo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 04:55:27 am »
My wife is also looking at getting expanders with either Dr. Baeke or Dr. Stokes this fall, upgrading from her current 1250cc. We are leaning towards Dr. Stokes as she had a really good conversation, was very upfront, and was willing to go to the sizes that my wife is hoping to achieve.

I believe that Dr. Stokes has done Arlen Afrodita Cubanita's expanders, and the examples she showed us were also quite large and she really understood that we wanted to have the highest most overdone look possible.

Best of luck, Dr. Plovier also was in consideration, but agreed the wait times are long (work is amazing tho) and while we travel, going overseas was not the most feasible option for continued fills.

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 2151
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2022, 11:05:49 pm »
Where is Dr Stokes located?
Florida

hunter2019

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 171
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2022, 02:41:52 am »
You can also look into Dr. Amy Bandy in Newport Beach, California. She also specializes in XL implants and from what I've seen does amazing work.

chevychase1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1272
  • -Receive: 3588
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2022, 05:05:27 pm »
Does it cost anything to get on Plovier's waiting list? If not, then I would get on his list now, regardless of whether you go elsewhere in the meantime.

Just to have that option for the future - even if you never have cause to use it. Just covering future bases.

mr.dee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 376
  • -Receive: 1037
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2022, 06:18:27 pm »
Does it cost anything to get on Plovier's waiting list? If not, then I would get on his list now, regardless of whether you go elsewhere in the meantime.

Just to have that option for the future - even if you never have cause to use it. Just covering future bases.

Booking an appointment for a surgery foes require a downpayment. Used to be 1000 Euro, no idea about the current prices.

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 495
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2022, 02:00:22 am »
Sarah is booked with Plovier for early next year.
Took about 2 to 3 months to arrange an online consultant with him.
His office can take up to 2 weeks to reply to emails.
There was a small fee for the on line consultation with Plovier.
On line consult went well and Sarah very comfortable with him.
He seems very knowledgeable and is ok with larger implant sizes and understood what she wanted the look snd what she  wanted to achieve.
He offers an express or VIP list for about 1500 Euro.
Sarah was given a surgery spot within 5 months of the initial consult and paying the deposit and VIP fee.

He also offers various support packages of accomodation and airport pick ups etc.
His fee was not outrageous given his skills and reputation.
While there are few negative reviews around I can’t find any history of lawsuits etc.
The biggest criticism seems to be he is somewhat abrupt at times, however that could be more a patient issue. Others say he is charming.
To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

atuamaede4

• Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 27
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2022, 05:14:51 pm »
My wife went for an appointment with Plovier back in October and was told the earliest date available would be September 2024.. He requested a 6000 euro booking for my wife's surgery because she is getting custom 1200 cc expanders.

Even still, we are going with Plovier because his experience in XL implants is unmatched in Europe and his rates were quite acceptable in our view.

We have not booked anything with him yet (we don't have the 6000 euro for the booking yet) but we will around Christmas time. We didn't know there was some fee to get ahead in the queue but we might be willing to pay this.

Tags: