Author Topic: Which related kinks do you have about sharing your enhanced wife/partner?  (Read 2459 times)

vrdjwgdn@sharklasers.com

In a Dear Nikky podcast confession (https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=71302.0), Rick explains, "the thought of other men seeing my wife naked, or even watching her fuck another man, turns me on".

It seems there is a lot of overlap of men with enhanced partners wanting to share her or show her off. I am curious how these break down for other men here.

It seems the most commonly associated fantasies are related to:
* other men seeing your wife naked / candaulism / stripping / sharing pictures
* other men fucking your wife / wife sharing / swinging / hotwife

I welcome discussion about whether there's a finer breakdown to these categories, or other kinks/fetishes/fantasies that go along with having an enhanced partner for you.

chaychay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 235
  • -Receive: 529
Re: Which related kinks do you have about sharing your enhanced wife/partner?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 09:29:55 pm »
In the past I've dated women that attracted the attention of other men, and it was such a big turn on.
My current partner is much more discreet. Though she does know I think it would be really hot if other men were checking her out. We have a closed relationship, so no sex with others for either of us. I wish we had an open relationship, but that's not something we both agree on.
Certified silicone fetishist aficionado.

Jfsk

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 150
  • -Receive: 174
Re: Which related kinks do you have about sharing your enhanced wife/partner?
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 03:39:52 pm »
As relationships evolve, and old-school wife-husband couples become more a manifesto than the norm, this topic seems to become more and more mainstream.

I'll first assess that I consider such "old-school" couples to be the most solid. And in such an ideal configuration, "partner" should be more "mistress" than "wife"  :P . Enhanced or not! Your wife's fake boobs could... should be all yours exclusively.
THAT SAID, as I have no wife, and my current partner doesn't (want to) qualify as such either:

I'll shamelessly "poll" her for hints of such tendencies. Which she very often has, because she has fake boobs, 90% linked to self-esteem and thus to other's gaze sensitivity. And then I pretty much ask her to indulge to her cravings. Because:
- better to know than to ignore;
- what you know can be very pleasurable to you, and even to her if she's a bit of a kinkster;
- it usually won't play a role on her faithfulness; she already came when she wanted to, mostly. So why be such a mood-breaker?

I've thus chosen the most "liberal" -or open- choice up there (surprised?).
That said, I have no kink about sharing with the world (i.e. showering pictures doesn't interest me). It's more about the social experience, with people you know and can meet in your area. Just sayin' for the perverts out there  ;) .

TheUpsideDownPineapple

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 312
  • Fake boobs are made with real implants!
Couples who go to swingers clubs like carnal pleasures, they like to show off their bodies and bring pleasure to their play partners.
The proportion of women with implants is greater than in the rest of the population.
It's however interesting to note that having nice silicone boobs is an argument for starting a swinger relationship (for me it is an argument that I really appreciate).

Tags: