Author Topic: Are XXL implants difficult to dress down for social situations?  (Read 16020 times)

magnum0711

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
Hello all new user here, first post. 

The wife and I are discussing her next implant surgery, she's got 780CCs now.  I would love her to get huge 2500CC+ implants but that's not going to happen.  Shes concerned about when she doesn't want to show them off as much.  Social situations that are more professional and the like. 

Any advice for this or pictures I can show her to help her decide?  I would realistically like to see 1500CCs, as I would imagine they can be dressed down to camouflage and not draw undue attention to them/her.  But still be able to turn heads 3 blocks away when she wants to put them on display.  ComiCon, Wasteland Weekend, or at the nude beach which she loves going to.

Hope to read back soon.

Thanks

Mag

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
Re: Are XXL implants difficult to dress down for social situations?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 06:51:13 am »
Hi there. Congrats on moving up.

Your ability (or rather, hers) to hide is going to be largely based on body type. It is possible for 2000CCs to disappear on a small woman with a rounder chest wall, or a broader chested taller woman with a flatter chest wall. If you want to share more details on her physical make up I can be more specific. Nothing creepy tho.

I can tell you that with 2500ccs, my first wife was mistaken for a lawyer at court a number of times, since bigger boobs make one seem richer and higher profile. My second wife referred to her 2000cc set as "stealth boobs" as they looked only marginally more bulk under normal clothes than her 900s before that.

Both wives do construction and house finishing type work and 1st wife (TitsMcGee3750 on this forum) has had as much as 7000+ CCs and is still able to carry out physical and professional work daily.

human_x1823rfwe232

• Thank You
  • -Given: 101
  • -Receive: 116
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 07:32:47 pm »
Hello all new user here, first post. 

The wife and I are discussing her next implant surgery, she's got 780CCs now.  I would love her to get huge 2500CC+ implants but that's not going to happen.  Shes concerned about when she doesn't want to show them off as much.  Social situations that are more professional and the like. 

Any advice for this or pictures I can show her to help her decide?  I would realistically like to see 1500CCs, as I would imagine they can be dressed down to camouflage and not draw undue attention to them/her.  But still be able to turn heads 3 blocks away when she wants to put them on display.  ComiCon, Wasteland Weekend, or at the nude beach which she loves going to.

Hope to read back soon.

Thanks

Mag

Not to pry but it might help to know what her height / weight measurements are... If she is a bit on the heavier side and or taller, there is a better chance for her to hide her curves a bit more easily.  It also might be easier if she is curvy up top and bottom vs if she is thinner all over then implants could be difficult.  From personal experience I'd say once you're over the 3000cc mark it's pretty hard to hide regardless for most women, but less than that could be hidden with the right loose / flowing tops.

magnum0711

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 09:14:46 pm »
Thanks for the replies.

Shes 5'6-8" tall, currently 155-160lbs with COVID weight, she's trying to get back to 130.  Naturally she was a 34DD-DDD and carries them well.  Her butt is decent lets say there's enough to get a couple of really good handfulls of.  With hers mow at 780CCs they ever so slightly protrude wider than her chest is she has her arms up, maybe 1/2" either side.

If there are sites to check out the opposite of what everyone wants to see, professional dress and business attire for women with XXXL implants that would be appreciated.  She loves having large breasts and the attention but doesn't want to go to far.  Which I personally don't see a problem with.

hunter2019

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 171
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2021, 07:04:14 pm »
My wife is 5'4 120 lbs. and has 1200 cc mp implants under the muscle. She has the ability to hide them for the office, church and also make them stand out when she wants them to . Trust me she gets a lot of looks with the 1200's.

She is scheduled for an upgrade on 9/21. she is expecting an increase in the range of 1600-2000. Doc says she will know once shes in surgery as to how far she can safely increase her size.

Wife loves the fake oversized look, I don't mind it, but not as enthusiastic as she is. I think she looks great with 1200's IMHO.

Im not sure if she will be able to hide them if she get close to 2000cc's , but that is to be determined.

magnum0711

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2021, 07:59:12 pm »
That's good to know.  I don't want to be creepy but would she be willing to let you send a few pics in a few different outfits, office, church etc.  No face obviously so I can have something to sit down with the wife and look at.

I have to admit I'm jealous that shes so enthusiastic about that.  Keep hoping my wife will become enthusiastic but I fear not.

MAgnum0711

hunter2019

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 171
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2021, 04:16:03 am »
No problem to share, but have no idea how to post pictures on this site. Any help would be appreciated..

human_x1823rfwe232

• Thank You
  • -Given: 101
  • -Receive: 116
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2021, 11:03:18 am »
Thanks for the replies.

Shes 5'6-8" tall, currently 155-160lbs with COVID weight, she's trying to get back to 130.  Naturally she was a 34DD-DDD and carries them well.  Her butt is decent lets say there's enough to get a couple of really good handfulls of.  With hers mow at 780CCs they ever so slightly protrude wider than her chest is she has her arms up, maybe 1/2" either side.

If there are sites to check out the opposite of what everyone wants to see, professional dress and business attire for women with XXXL implants that would be appreciated.  She loves having large breasts and the attention but doesn't want to go to far.  Which I personally don't see a problem with.

Based on this I'd say 1500cc would be easy to dress down if / when needed.  Even more up to 2500 could be covered up.  If she lost weight down to 130, then 2500 would be a bit harder. Best of luck!

blind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 767
  • -Receive: 2568
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2021, 09:00:34 am »
3600cc dress down

baynardwow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 646
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2021, 05:03:39 pm »
Dot

elpopelpo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 81
  • -Receive: 42
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2022, 09:55:18 am »
No problem to share, but have no idea how to post pictures on this site. Any help would be appreciated..

Go to sites like:

https://www.imagebam.com or
https://imagetwist.com

You might have to set up an account first.

1.) Upload the pics.
2.) Usually, during or after the entire process, there is a link being provided (look for it, sometimes its "hidden" under the term SHARE or the cryptic "</>").

3.) There, you may want to choose the BBC-Link, which is for forums like this one, because it shows a thumbnail.
4.) Insert that very link for each picture in your post.

The work around via image hosters is because forums would be overloaded with data otherwise.

E.g.:

I can wank.

elpopelpo

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2022, 09:58:51 am »
…and to all you other guys here!

Maaan, I am jealous! Wifes/girlfriends with boobs over 2000ccs? Where did you find them…?

Don't get me wrong!! But, it makes me kinda hard just reading your stories and insights here! Damn!
I am sure, they all have very good character traits also!

thumbs up!
I can wank.

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2022, 02:50:11 am »
Maaan, I am jealous! Wifes/girlfriends with boobs over 2000ccs? Where did you find them…?
Find them? No, you make them. You can buy time with women more beautiful, but not with ones that enhanced. That is something you must create. What is the secret? Focus on making yourself awesome. If all you are after are hood ornaments, they will flock to you as you get older, more capable, and more affluent. Whereas I have a very low tolerance for BS, I will note that the negative character traits sometimes are outweighed by the boobs. Even guys with big-boobed wives have relationship tribulations.

Kmart

• Thank You
  • -Given: 391
  • -Receive: 166
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2022, 07:04:20 pm »
3600cc dress down

You can hide them at your size but Chelsea or foxy can’t hide theirs. Lol

Stud1txxx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 137
  • -Receive: 109
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2022, 10:27:35 am »
Take a look at this archive: https://imgur.com/a/ZYl2cI6

blind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 767
  • -Receive: 2568
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2022, 09:46:03 pm »
3600cc dress down

You can hide them at your size but Chelsea or foxy can’t hide theirs. Lol
here is chelsea, maxi and minka dress down

elpopelpo

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2022, 09:45:05 pm »
here is chelsea, maxi and minka dress down

Well, you can do that, but if you're not being looked at because of your enormous boobs, here everyone will look because of your the impression your shabby outfit is giving… LOL
I can wank.

paella

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 108
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2023, 06:17:45 am »
Find them? No, you make them. You can buy time with women more beautiful, but not with ones that enhanced. That is something you must create. What is the secret? Focus on making yourself awesome. If all you are after are hood ornaments, they will flock to you as you get older, more capable, and more affluent. Whereas I have a very low tolerance for BS, I will note that the negative character traits sometimes are outweighed by the boobs. Even guys with big-boobed wives have relationship tribulations.

This is the way.

elpopelpo

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2023, 05:05:48 pm »

Agreed…!

I have been with a girl who wanted to have huge fake tits. I mean, really huge!
Thing was: she could not get over her unsupported jealousy-issue. It always popped up and made things horrible.
Eventually, she ditched me because I was not giving in to her accusation AND because of that could not develop sound feelings. She felt the distance and left.

Also: I noticed (not much of a surprise but for the sake of completion) these girls DO have some serious personality issues.
I mean, face it: IF you want boobs that big, I am, sure you can legitimately diagnose an attention deficit issue. If this is paired with the lack (!) of ability to reflect on yourself (bc "you" are constantly feeding yourself with diversion e.g. shopping, = attention etc.), you simply won't be able to work on yourself as in personality terms or psycho therapy.

In other words: A SOUND character and self-esteem paired with HUGE BOOBS seems to be a contradiction. Sad for all us reflected boob fetishists out there.

And there is almost NO way out of it. Bc, if you tell these suckers for attention ladies that they might have a personality issue, they simply freak out and shoot the argument right back at you.

I once got into contact with a girl who already had 800 cc and she was (still is) aiming at 2000 cc (apparently targeting 1000 cc this month).
She considered herself to be really clever and intelligent. Well, from a certain perspective (college degrees et al) she probably is. YET: She also has a terrible (TERRIBLE!) being-raped history (for the sake of anonymity I do not go into details). She claims to have been in hospitalized therapy for this and I believe that. But she also claimed, she was sort of over it. I asked, how? "I locked it away" she said.
This made my alarm bells ring because this is not possible. If you just "lock" it away it is still there - and it was… e.g. you could not really get into a good contact with her. She was distant on an emotional level beyond belief. I tried to address this but she blocked it off.
She was (is) into plastic surgery on many levels: lips, butt etc. and I could not help but think that this (plastic surgery) is just the chosen matter/strategy of compensation for bad feelings.
Just like other people choose alcohol, shopping or gambling, these ladies choose plastic surgery. This would be the bottom line of my generalization, which, I know, is just that.

Yet, I am waiting for the exception but my head tells me, it's not there since the compensation part is closely linked to the mental/character issues.

One silver lining: I would love to get to know Paige British, bc she SEEMS to be on the upper side of all this. Well, still needs to be proven… ;-)
I can wank.

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2023, 04:30:22 am »

In other words: A SOUND character and self-esteem paired with HUGE BOOBS seems to be a contradiction. Sad for all us reflected boob fetishists out there.

I just want to say, don't forget about formerly-large women who've lost a lot of weight, and now have hugely raised self-esteem.  Some such women are happy to get implants to go along with their newfound sexiness, and some (like UKbimbodoll, or bimbowifemandy) totally embrace the huge-boob bimbo desire.

SegFault

• Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2023, 06:39:50 pm »
I think there’s a middle ground between regular insecurity, and this type of thing that the guy above is mentioning. You can be insecure, recognize that in yourself and not project that on others.

Nobody14

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1113
  • -Receive: 3164
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2023, 12:02:48 am »
A conservative  outfit and a tight bra are already making a lot of difference. Those pics were all taken at about the same time (2016/17). Her bra size was 2000cc at that time.

Roma1978

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2023, 05:55:59 am »
last photo is amazing!!  8) 

We have a new hobby hunting cloth that fit! 90% doesn't fit anymore. (1800-2000cc expanders)
And... big boobs make you "fat" with much cloth on. To get an hourglass figure you nead to wear tops and show much 'skin', like your belly. Then you get a nice contrast.
And my wife also has a seriously big ass (implants), the dream of every Latina!

Roma1978

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2023, 06:07:59 am »

Agreed…!

I have been with a girl who wanted to have huge fake tits. I mean, really huge!
Thing was: she could not get over her unsupported jealousy-issue. It always popped up and made things horrible.
Eventually, she ditched me because I was not giving in to her accusation AND because of that could not develop sound feelings. She felt the distance and left.

Also: I noticed (not much of a surprise but for the sake of completion) these girls DO have some serious personality issues.
I mean, face it: IF you want boobs that big, I am, sure you can legitimately diagnose an attention deficit issue. If this is paired with the lack (!) of ability to reflect on yourself (bc "you" are constantly feeding yourself with diversion e.g. shopping, = attention etc.), you simply won't be able to work on yourself as in personality terms or psycho therapy.

And there is almost NO way out of it. Bc, if you tell these suckers for attention ladies that they might have a personality issue, they simply freak out and shoot the argument right back at you.

I once got into contact with a girl who already had 800 cc and she was (still is) aiming at 2000 cc (apparently targeting 1000 cc this month).
She considered herself to be really clever and intelligent. Well, from a certain perspective (college degrees et al) she probably is. YET: She also has a terrible (TERRIBLE!) being-raped history (for the sake of anonymity I do not go into details). She claims to have been in hospitalized therapy for this and I believe that. But she also claimed, she was sort of over it. I asked, how? "I locked it away" she said.
This made my alarm bells ring because this is not possible. If you just "lock" it away it is still there - and it was… e.g. you could not really get into a good contact with her. She was distant on an emotional level beyond belief. I tried to address this but she blocked it off.
She was (is) into plastic surgery on many levels: lips, butt etc. and I could not help but think that this (plastic surgery) is just the chosen matter/strategy of compensation for bad feelings.
Just like other people choose alcohol, shopping or gambling, these ladies choose plastic surgery. This would be the bottom line of my generalization, which, I know, is just that.

Yet, I am waiting for the exception but my head tells me, it's not there since the compensation part is closely linked to the mental/character issues.

One silver lining: I would love to get to know Paige British, bc she SEEMS to be on the upper side of all this. Well, still needs to be proven… ;-)

Thats true in western culture, but not in Latin America, especially Medellin.
Here 'big' = expensive= status.
Plastic surgery = status
Rich succesfull business woman have lots of surgeries...

The girls have a competition who has the biggest ass, I had to get used to it, some girls really look deformed, but they love it, and they don't do it for the guys.
Tons of famous IG models here, and the mayority of their followers are... womans...

So, never judge untill you visited Medellin!

ps. I agree, find a 'natural' girl with a good heart, who really can be the mother of your children. Then invest 25k in her. Those who already fully rebuild are mostly(yeah yeah not all) spoiled and arrogant.

Tags: