Author Topic: What would you do in this situation?...  (Read 3819 times)

steaded

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 43
What would you do in this situation?...
« on: August 10, 2013, 02:15:27 pm »
There's nothing like the site of randomly seeing some lovely fake boobs when you're in the middle of town doing your shopping chores - but what do you do when someone extra special pops into view?

BonesNSilicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 178
Re: What would you do in this situation?...
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 06:52:46 pm »
In that exact situation, (speaking from when I was single) I'll take a quick glance and then keep walking.  It's creepy to do much more than that.   Now, if it was a public situation but one in which we were both near each other and stationary I'd take a couple stabs at establishing eye contact.  I'm tall, muscular and a decent looking dude so even though these girls have trained themselves to not to humor or encourage contact in public situations, I still get mutual eye contact a decent amount of the time.  If she makes good eye contact I'll think of something to go start a conversation about and take it from there. That is if I'm in the mood of course.  Sometimes I just wanna get my groceries (or whatever) and go on about my way and don't want to bother with women.
Divorced my former bimbo slave/wife. Now looking for a new woman interested in the lifestyle.

GoingEasy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 489
  • -Receive: 790
Re: What would you do in this situation?...
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 11:36:48 pm »
what a great question

Tags: