Author Topic: Beshine  (Read 1126832 times)

Uberboober

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 16
Re: Beshine
« Reply #990 on: October 13, 2020, 08:25:18 pm »
Purely anecdotal on my part, but here are some observations I've made from her OnlyFans posts:

- In the "Boob-o-lantern" video she had for sale (in July this year I think), you can see a dark circle through her skin on the top, outside curve of each of her breasts. I believe those are her fill ports (I recall she said at some point that her ports were actually on the implant itself rather than near her armpit/ribcage, so this makes sense, at least to me).

- About a month or so after, she posted a picture on her account captioned something like, "feeling so augmented," which seems to be her indicator in later years for when she's had a fill up.

- In several videos/posts after that, I noticed a small, red mark on the top, outside curve of her breast just about where the circle was in the boob-o-lantern video.

Maybe that's not conclusive evidence, but I think it is a sign she is still filling her implants. Call me Fox Mulder, but I want to believe.

human_x1823rfwe232

• Thank You
  • -Given: 101
  • -Receive: 116
« Reply #991 on: October 14, 2020, 08:25:15 pm »
Purely anecdotal on my part, but here are some observations I've made from her OnlyFans posts:

- In the "Boob-o-lantern" video she had for sale (in July this year I think), you can see a dark circle through her skin on the top, outside curve of each of her breasts. I believe those are her fill ports (I recall she said at some point that her ports were actually on the implant itself rather than near her armpit/ribcage, so this makes sense, at least to me).

- About a month or so after, she posted a picture on her account captioned something like, "feeling so augmented," which seems to be her indicator in later years for when she's had a fill up.

- In several videos/posts after that, I noticed a small, red mark on the top, outside curve of her breast just about where the circle was in the boob-o-lantern video.

Maybe that's not conclusive evidence, but I think it is a sign she is still filling her implants. Call me Fox Mulder, but I want to believe.

I've not tried her OnlyFans membership - just Beshine.com membership.  Do you find one is better than the other as far as angles of videos and images?  If you have tried both?

That is exciting and interesting - I hadn't thought to look for an injection sight.  I do enjoy the Sherlock Holmes level of investigation - very much in line with how I'd approach it too ~ haha ~ Cheers!

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
« Reply #992 on: October 14, 2020, 11:15:43 pm »
Seems like she could just say the answers to these things... clearly all of her fans want to know. Or at least most. What's with the secrecy?

Same with the angles. Are we going to stop being fans if we see her boobs from one angle or another? Likely not.

So why the secrecy? It's like stringing fans along, almost.  Since she's just posting the same stuff over and over, there's no need to keep subscribing. Once she starts talking about her implants, showing more angles, or engaging more... sure. I'll sign back up. But there's no need to subscribe to the SAME STUFF over and over again. That makes literally no sense.

Angles aside, notice how sometimes girls look sexy AF in a dress and soon as you've seen them topless, kinda not as sexy anymore?

cook417

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1025
  • -Receive: 144
« Reply #993 on: October 15, 2020, 05:16:01 am »
Seems like she could just say the answers to these things... clearly all of her fans want to know. Or at least most. What's with the secrecy?

Same with the angles. Are we going to stop being fans if we see her boobs from one angle or another? Likely not.

So why the secrecy? It's like stringing fans along, almost.  Since she's just posting the same stuff over and over, there's no need to keep subscribing. Once she starts talking about her implants, showing more angles, or engaging more... sure. I'll sign back up. But there's no need to subscribe to the SAME STUFF over and over again. That makes literally no sense.

Why do more work when you don't have to? Plus, she's likely very well off given her lavish vacations and the large house she lives in (I assume that's her house in her earlier pics and vids). Plus custom implants like her's don't come cheap.

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
« Reply #994 on: October 15, 2020, 06:53:16 am »

But I've noticed that she's not as sexy when she puts the dress back on.

Thank you for agreeing with me

cook417

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1025
  • -Receive: 144
« Reply #995 on: October 15, 2020, 01:45:28 pm »
I'm just pointing out that "turn slightly to the left" appears to be "too much work."

And I'm agreeing with you. Why do more than you have to if you're making the amount of money you want to?

powaqqatsi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 188
« Reply #996 on: October 16, 2020, 07:26:10 pm »
I'm just pointing out that "turn slightly to the left" appears to be "too much work."

And I'm agreeing with you. Why do more than you have to if you're making the amount of money you want to?

I know you are. I just want to be clear on what she considers "work" in the first place.

Personally, I turn to the left several times per day. Sometimes I also turn to the right. So for me the effort required would be exactly zero. But maybe Beshine is a UPS truck and only makes right turns.
I was very close to posting a snarky criticism to the effect of some people seem to go too far out of their way to not enjoy something but as someone who has studied art and how we process culture it occurs to me that I have been distracted by a number of things about a model that your average person might not care about.  So while this doesn't bother me, I do see what you're seeing. 

I think at this point none of us should expect anything different than what we've been getting for the past...decade?  Has it been that long?  I don't mean this as a criticism of you or of her, just an "it is what it is" sort of thing.  For better and for worse, Beshine hasn't done anything unexpected since getting the custom expanders. 

I dip in and out of her Onlyfans and occasionally look for material and if I'm being really honest I think a small part of me is hoping to see another of her "big step" posts from back when she was just getting comfortable with her site.  The real hook for me was seeing those major fills and seeing her excitement in them.  But I also understand that we're probably beyond that.  And that's also cool. 

Her career is interesting to me because I truly don't begrudge her for having her limits (physical, personal, sexual, etc.) but I can also totally relate to that pure fetish place where we feel like we were promised something more...but we actually weren't.  It was our fantasy placed on this woman and while she embraced aspects of it she has never been misleading.  Maybe she overpromised early on but I don't think it was malicious and she's made corrections.

In the mean time, with Chelsea retiring Beshine is undisputedly the biggest, right?  Correct me if there is someone else out there who is any real competition but I'd love to see her really embrace the title if so.  It might be a good way to bridge that fantasy/reality gap for some of us who are especially down the rabbit hole of this fetish without crossing any personal lines.  But then again, this might not be of interest.  She's going to do what she wants and I respect that a lot.

Uberboober

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
« Reply #997 on: October 16, 2020, 09:11:55 pm »

Angles aside, notice how sometimes girls look sexy AF in a dress and soon as you've seen them topless, kinda not as sexy anymore?

No.

But I've noticed that she's not as sexy when she puts the dress back on.

You wanna pay $20/mo for 5 years, waiting for her to turn to the left... that's your business.

Hey, maybe she's not an ambiturner.  We don't know.

But maybe you're right, I should just subscribe to one of the other models with 10,000+cc implants.

I get what you're saying to some extent, but if you're looking for content from girls with truly enormous breast implants, she really is unique. Clearly she's under a lot of scrutiny for that, and, while it does come with the territory, I understand some of her frustration as well.
The last well-documented fill she had was when she went from about 8,000ccs to 10,000ccs. There was a lot of anticipation and build up,  but when she did the reveal, the (unfortunate) reaction from many fans was, "that's it?"  Not everyone gets the diminishing returns factor, but it makes sense to me that she decided it was better to not make a big deal about fill ups and leave some fans disappointed if she didn't look that much bigger afterwards. If the reaction had been better, I'll bet she'd still be more open about it.
Likewise about the angles - I have a guess as to why she won't face forwards for a wide shot. I think there's an element of her appearance that she worries would draw over scrutinization and critique that she does not feel is worth it.  I'd still love to see her that way, but I'm fine with her drawing that line as well.

I'm sure there are many of us who still think her content is fantastic, and we're not just paying and "waiting for her to turn left."

I do think her OnlyFans site is great. I've never been able to get past the payment processing on her website for some reason, so I cannot give a direct comparison unfortunately.
It's about $12/month and she posts at least one picture every day, and some short videos. Most are close up shots rather than full-body, which does seem a bit different than the content on her site. Her paid videos are always $19 for 5-15 minutes. As people have been politely requesting her to do different things, she has been making different content in them.  She offered one last week were she talks about and focuses on her veins - showing close ups, tracing them with her fingers, showing how they pop out a bit, etc. I thought it was amazing.

Anyway, sorry to be so long winded if you're weren't meaning to be overly critical. I just find it funny - she is literally the only person in the world who can create the kind of content she has, so focusing on one angle she doesn't like to pose in just seems a bit silly to me.

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4576
  • -Receive: 289
« Reply #998 on: October 17, 2020, 09:41:53 am »
Subscribed to her Onlyfans. It's dross, one boring pic a day and have to pay extra for videos. Meh

fenov

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 24
« Reply #999 on: October 28, 2020, 08:11:12 pm »
Subscribed to her Onlyfans. It's dross, one boring pic a day and have to pay extra for videos. Meh
Agree, i turned off rebill 10 mins after subscribing, her onlyfans is terrible

heyhobe

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #1000 on: October 30, 2020, 12:09:06 pm »
i agree also. bought 2 videos. gave them a chanche but really didnt like the videos. i think the videos are filmed with some kind of actioncamera. she looks strange in these videos. her other site is the thing. wish she would only use that for pics and videos. the videos are also bad at onlyfans. they like selfieshots. too close everything

johnbb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1322
  • -Receive: 92
« Reply #1001 on: October 31, 2020, 02:07:48 pm »
can videos on onlyfans be saved after you paid it?

powaqqatsi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 188
« Reply #1002 on: October 31, 2020, 06:14:12 pm »
can videos on onlyfans be saved after you paid it?
There isn't a mechanism on the site that I've found for that but there are ways, generally, to save videos from various sites that might work on OF.  I think that if you wanted to ask in another forum or thread how one might be able to do that - generally - the answer you get there might apply to this situation.  I don't think anyone wants to encourage you to download videos from a pay site that isn't designed with that feature.

Mattlovesfakeboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 636
  • -Receive: 730
« Reply #1003 on: December 16, 2020, 07:44:26 pm »

kaban101

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
« Reply #1004 on: December 28, 2020, 07:49:25 pm »
Does anyone here have experience text messaging Beshine on her OF site??

Tags: expanders