Author Topic: Beshine  (Read 1126799 times)

BESHINE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 174
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine
« Reply #825 on: February 11, 2019, 09:35:07 pm »
... and here we go  ;D

what i really like about the community here.. it's the respectful treatment  :-*

not just on other boards, it seems that here are also some cool people behind some accounts. you guys really rock  ;D ;D

cheers and worlds biggest boobs hugs, beshine  8)

danniel.vincent

• Thank You
  • -Given: 714
  • -Receive: 358
  • Addicted to silicone boobs, lips and asses!
« Reply #826 on: February 13, 2019, 10:50:59 am »
... and here we go  ;D

what i really like about the community here.. it's the respectful treatment  :-*

not just on other boards, it seems that here are also some cool people behind some accounts. you guys really rock  ;D ;D

cheers and worlds biggest boobs hugs, beshine  8)

i hope the people for who this is adressed understand and read this post of her and it finally finishes the endless and stupid discussions that occupied this thread.

@BESHINE: DANKE!!! und viele Grüße nach Hamburg :*

alphaqup

• Thank You
  • -Given: 763
  • -Receive: 300
« Reply #827 on: March 03, 2019, 04:23:17 pm »
Beshine now does Meet & Greets.

http://www.beshine.com/blog/meet-greet-with-worlds-biggest-augmented-breasts/

As someone who already enjoyed a Meet & Greet in Frankfurt back in begin May this year with Beshine, I can only recommend.

This link has disappeared from her website.  I don't remember the dates, but I believe around now is when she was supposed to be in the States doing her meet and greets.  Can anyone confirm?  Did she cancel the tour?

texman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 80
« Reply #828 on: March 04, 2019, 03:53:05 am »
I am having artist WinterWarning do a commission of Beshine and my Twitter avatar hugging each other. Now question, would she be okay if we're both naked or does she prefer to be topless?

starlord

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 74
« Reply #829 on: March 05, 2019, 09:23:51 pm »
Beshine now does Meet & Greets.

http://www.beshine.com/blog/meet-greet-with-worlds-biggest-augmented-breasts/

As someone who already enjoyed a Meet & Greet in Frankfurt back in begin May this year with Beshine, I can only recommend.

This link has disappeared from her website.  I don't remember the dates, but I believe around now is when she was supposed to be in the States doing her meet and greets.  Can anyone confirm?  Did she cancel the tour?

I sent 2 emails hoping to schedule a meeting in Miami but received no reply. Her posting from December said she would be be in Miami this past weekend.  It’s too bad I could not arrange a meeting since it was great bikini weather 😁.

johnbb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1322
  • -Receive: 92
« Reply #830 on: March 07, 2019, 01:13:52 am »
i was intrested in meeting,but i started to think about the high price and a lunch break goes normaly realy fast so i droped it.for me its many days work for one lunch ..its a unike deal... its only one beshine in this world so whats correct prise is difficult to say ...if shes to bizzy its to low if nobody shows up its to high, i dont know if enough fans showed intrest this time.

Huygens_1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 75
« Reply #831 on: March 08, 2019, 12:43:29 pm »
I really don't get the discussion on the last pages.

It is perfectly fine for Beshine to offer whatever she does on her terms. And it is perfectly fine to post that you are not interested (in a respectful way). And it is perfectly fine for the people who are interested.

How hard can it be?

powaqqatsi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 188
« Reply #832 on: March 08, 2019, 07:44:47 pm »
This thread seems to be lost in some sort of permanent "discussion about the discussion" mode which needs to be willfully broken if it is ever going to get unstuck.  The main problem that I can see is that when anything short of glowing praise is considered by some to be an attack we end up getting stuck defending the very principle of open discussion of opinion. 

Accusations are cast back and forth and people often assume to know the intent of the poster when perhaps a poster simply uses a wrong word or a poster's English isn't all that fantastic.  This kind of thing happens but is seems to have gotten stuck in a feedback loop for as long as I can remember.

Now it doesn't necessarily help that Beshine's career is itself on something of an autopilot but I don't think that's a bad thing.  It's simply the result of a model setting up a certain set of expectations which none of us saw at the time as unsustainable - probably out of excitement that IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING! 

If she were to continue pushing the limits in all of the ways that some fans want she would be going against her own conscience and possibly her health and well-being.  For some, that is part of the fetish as well.  Not defending it, just saying that the hyper-extreme mindset exists in this community.  If you don't believe me, there are multiple works of fiction in which a woman becomes literally an immobile toy.

Beshine is doing with her career as she sees fit and that's great.  The fact that she's gone as far as she has both physically and with past interaction has rightfully made her a legend of this fetish.  And her recent decrease in new material or novel camshows shouldn't diminish any of that. 

I think it's also fair to put out there that should she be curious what the fans (and not just the superfans) want, she should be able to get fair and honest criticism.  To shield her from that ultimately harms her career.  I don't know that TPB has actively created that sort of atmosphere but I do think that some superfans - and I'm aware that certain individuals will think that they are being targeted here when they are not - have a tendency to be hypervigiliant in stomping out even constructive criticism and this creates a situation where we are having a discussion about the discussion rather than about the topic. 

If there is an atmosphere of defensiveness about even having the discussion, we can't have a discussion.  It is like talking to somebody who is actively trying to not understand your point of view rather than solving the disagreement.

So those are the thoughts that I've been having but not posting because of past disagreements.  I'm not saying I haven't added to the problem in some ways but I've been trying to be better about expressing this without resorting to less than polite means.  Though I suspect this post might be taken otherwise, I don't know how many more ways I can say that this isn't meant as an accusation.  It is merely an observation.  If anything, I'm actually partially defending certain points of view.  And if people agree with it they might consider acting accordingly.

I think that a lot of people would do themselves (and Beshine) a lot of good by being more able to admit that not everyone is going to have the same opinion, taste, or level of enthusiasm.  Also misunderstandings happen and that doesn't make a person stupid or wrong.

powaqqatsi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 188
« Reply #833 on: March 08, 2019, 08:57:22 pm »
She's on cam now.  My eyes have reached the point where I can't tell if she's had a recent fill but my brain wants to tell them that she has.  Any (hopefully educated) speculation on her current progress?

bigdaddy1eye

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22959
  • -Receive: 140
« Reply #834 on: March 10, 2019, 06:40:02 am »
Now bear with for I am an Old Man....   I open this thread because I really have a hard time with these dang computers and truly Enjoy and Appreciate the hard work of all of you who post pics links etc.   
Now the banal opinions and grade 3 antics of other's morals or business's is getting a little old.   I am not singling any member as I have the utmost Respect for ALL members of this board. 
I do however feel that I am not alone in not really being interested in opinions on who offers what and how much it costs.  If I have an interest and make a decision to spend my money then I will and either I get what I pay for or I dont.   If I wanted opinions I'd ask or join a political party.
What I want is BOOBS.

But maybe I'm wrong...
If this offends I am sorry, but man let this cr@p stop about cars or opinions on what any model or star member offer.   

Big Daddy 1 Eye ;)
1i

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1290
  • -Receive: 11300
« Reply #835 on: March 11, 2019, 05:28:11 pm »
Ugh, I just had to come back and clean the thread once more.
Apologies for those who posted for the right reasons, but whose posts got deleted in a crossfire.

For people who question us for removing posts as it could be damaging her business and thus censoring negativity: It's easy to whine from an anonymous corner on the internet. The world isn't black/white, there's a lot more subtleties when you have to work with people in public. We try to be a neutral platform as much as possible, but there are many different interests from many different people at play (more than you think)  and it's our job to find a balance. And no, these are usually not 'evil business money interests', but mostly legal/privacy related reasons.
This is a publicly accessible but privately owned forum. We do not have to explain our actions to anyone, but we will try to where appropriate.

We try to keep our forums as interesting as possible for all booblovers and boobowners alike.

We are here on our boards to enjoy and appreciate huge boobs, not to start a fight with one another, no matter if the reason is justified.
We have very little time ourselves to monitor these threads, and our patience wears out.

Any fight, any dispute can be settled with us. However doing this publicly against eachother, you will be forced to take your issues elsewhere.

I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

osker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 238
« Reply #836 on: March 12, 2019, 12:50:30 am »
Just clean up the threads and that's it. No need for the long explanation... It only attracts more off-topic discussion. Like this. I've seen this on many threads and the same thing happens over and over. It's making me want to stay away.

johnbb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1322
  • -Receive: 92
« Reply #837 on: March 12, 2019, 11:14:24 am »
3 amazing uppdates on beshine.com  recently :) man i hope she continue to uppdates more offen shes amazing its only one beshine

bbwandy72

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 139
« Reply #838 on: March 15, 2019, 09:51:46 am »
Since this thread has been derailed somewhat, let's get it back on topic with a picture of Beshine's fabulous boobs. It's an older shot, but it checks out:

FWIW, I enquired about meeting her when she was in London, but couldn't justify the price for what was on offer. I'd have been interested in a private meeting with nudity, but a fully clothed one in public just didn't float my boat. But that's her choice. That's what was on offer, and I decided to not take her up on it. She has no obligation to offer more.

texman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 80
« Reply #839 on: March 21, 2019, 02:12:44 am »
Here's the commission fanart of Beshine by artist WinterWarning. It depicts my Twitter avatar hugging her giant breasts. It's already been posted on my Twitter page as a birthday tweet to her. I hope she sees this and likes it too!

Tags: expanders