Author Topic: Expander overfill video  (Read 5846 times)

lolchair1

Expander overfill video
« on: April 29, 2017, 12:10:30 pm »
A very informative video i came across by accident. The shape changes during overfill are similar to what women with larger expanders often describe. The diameter of the implant decreases after a certain amount of overfill.

The implant is 150cc rated, and is overfilled to 200% at the end of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsPKGR4oWY4
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 12:13:36 pm by lolchair1 »

Implants-lover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 425
  • -Receive: 454
Re: Expander overfill video
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 02:07:05 am »
doorknob breast, that was new to me
thanks for the video
What kind of Bees makes Milk ?     Boobies!

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 05:12:52 pm »
doorknob breast, that was new to me

I've used that expression for awhile.  Small, overfilled implants that are far-apart from each other on the woman's chest. A pair of door knobs.  Blah.

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 07:27:56 pm »
It's interesting that at certain levels of overfill, that's when you see what many people call "rippling", but when it's filled to double the capacity of the shell, the rippling, or as he calls it in the video "scalloping" goes away, and you have a very round implant with a ton of projection.
Of course, those results could vary depending on the dimensions of the implant and what profile/shape the implant actually is. I doubt a lower profile, like moderate would look so spherical being filled to double the capacity.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 07:31:43 pm by merciscool »

Danielle Derek

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 09:32:46 pm »
Interesting to see but also immensely childish presentation... "overfilling is 'dumb'" haha.

It would be helpful to see this done with the more typically preferred shells... such as the 650-800 rated Mentors that are widely preferred for overfill. There are many differences when you deal with a 150cc implant vs a normal volume... not only the profile, but the ratio of shell strength and flexibility to volume should have a direct impact on scalloping, and of course whenever implants are held down by muscle and tissue the shape is far from baseball. No amount of overfill will be able to force an implant to hold a perfect sphere inside the body.

misterhermit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 04:33:51 am »
maybe they meant overfilling such tiny implants is dumb. :)

deux_anges

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2133
  • -Receive: 366
  • Admiring the female form
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 09:57:46 pm »
I am not sure I really understand this product? Why would anyone want a 150 cc implant? For reconstructive surgery? I mean, under any clothes it would be practically unnoticeable, so I would guess there isn't much point in getting them for cosmetic surgery.

DA

xPhoenix

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 405
  • -Receive: 388
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2017, 12:49:44 am »
I am not sure I really understand this product? Why would anyone want a 150 cc implant? For reconstructive surgery? I mean, under any clothes it would be practically unnoticeable, so I would guess there isn't much point in getting them for cosmetic surgery.

DA

Some women get them to fix a small size problem. Either they would get a small implant in one breast and none in the other. Or, if they do not want too much of an increase, they would get 250cc in one, and for example this size in the other.

They are definitely used a lot...

xx

Tags: