Author Topic: Beshine  (Read 1128269 times)

Kmart

• Thank You
  • -Given: 391
  • -Receive: 166
Re: Beshine
« Reply #930 on: July 25, 2020, 06:51:00 pm »
How much are her onlyfans videos? How long are they? Thank you.

So far they are all $19.  They range from 5-10 minutes.  I’ve bought a handful and let’s say I won’t be buying any more.  The descriptions are always way better.  It usually just her with a selfie stick or she sets her phone down and then it’s the same stuff we have seen a million times before.

doing fitness exercises, boob o lantern, trying on bras, jumping on the bed topless, drying and oiling breasts, showing sideboobs in front of a mirror to show different angles, etc. is all the same ? ;D

furthermore i create the content exclusively for my onlyfans profile. it’s absolutely new and no recycled or old content.

sure, i can't please everybody and there are enough other models with great content, so don't be annoyed by mine  ;)
Thank you Beshine. I will have to join and buy a few.

Terry Love

• Editor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2039
  • -Receive: 1147
« Reply #931 on: July 25, 2020, 08:15:29 pm »

So far they are all $19.  They range from 5-10 minutes.  I’ve bought a handful and let’s say I won’t be buying any more.  The descriptions are always way better.  It usually just her with a selfie stick or she sets her phone down and then it’s the same stuff we have seen a million times before.
Hi Beshine,
I would like to know why you are often in profile and rarely in face position of the camera so that we can admire your huge Boobs?
thx  ;)

doing fitness exercises, boob o lantern, trying on bras, jumping on the bed topless, drying and oiling breasts, showing sideboobs in front of a mirror to show different angles, etc. is all the same ? ;D

furthermore i create the content exclusively for my onlyfans profile. it’s absolutely new and no recycled or old content.

sure, i can't please everybody and there are enough other models with great content, so don't be annoyed by mine  ;)
Huge (.) (.) & Bimbo Dolls Lovers
Twitter: https://twitter.com/score_busty

Boosterboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 37
« Reply #932 on: July 25, 2020, 08:16:43 pm »

Who said to bother me? they have asked and I have given my point of view ... maybe you don't like it or maybe you like it;
You also cannot go out there "crying" on the forums and the moderators and impose a "heavy hand" to delete posts from people who have given their opinion on videos, photos or website .... simply because they think differently than you about your work; as you said "I can't please everyone" Take it as a constructive criticism to improve and not as the pure demoni.
And make no mistake, I like you and your breasts, but I don't like your work today and I decided to never buy or subscribe to anything ..... for now.
I hope some day to see videos or photos like the ones that the SCORE guys did, the one where you tried bras and you looked in front of the camera and away from it. I have never seen such videos, angles and many other views again. With a selfie stick I have doubts to see something similar

BESHINE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 174
    • Beshine.com
« Reply #933 on: July 25, 2020, 08:49:45 pm »
Who said to bother me? they have asked and I have given my point of view ... maybe you don't like it or maybe you like it;
You also cannot go out there "crying" on the forums and the moderators and impose a "heavy hand" to delete posts from people who have given their opinion on videos, photos or website .... simply because they think differently than you about your work; as you said "I can't please everyone" Take it as a constructive criticism to improve and not as the pure demoni.
And make no mistake, I like you and your breasts, but I don't like your work today and I decided to never buy or subscribe to anything ..... for now.
I hope some day to see videos or photos like the ones that the SCORE guys did, the one where you tried bras and you looked in front of the camera and away from it. I have never seen such videos, angles and many other views again. With a selfie stick I have doubts to see something similar

i can handle constructive criticism, that's why i don't censor everything in the forums like some others.

but what you do has nothing to do with constructive criticism, it's just the same complaining for a long time. you should respect that i do my things the way i like and not the way you like.

and i'll be honest, i don't want you as a customer. so stay away, please !

danniel.vincent

• Thank You
  • -Given: 718
  • -Receive: 358
  • Addicted to silicone boobs, lips and asses!
« Reply #934 on: July 26, 2020, 11:21:02 am »

i can handle constructive criticism, that's why i don't censor everything in the forums like some others.

but what you do has nothing to do with constructive criticism, it's just the same complaining for a long time. you should respect that i do my things the way i like and not the way you like.

and i'll be honest, i don't want you as a customer. so stay away, please !

word!

Trankovits01

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 162
« Reply #935 on: July 26, 2020, 01:24:07 pm »
I signed up, but it was the first and last time. Unfortunately boring.
Everything Boosterboobs said is true.

BESHINE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 174
    • Beshine.com
« Reply #936 on: July 26, 2020, 04:34:18 pm »

;D ;D ;D

crazy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 59
« Reply #937 on: July 26, 2020, 04:35:21 pm »
Miss Beshine, we love you but please, give more!!!

danniel.vincent

• Thank You
  • -Given: 718
  • -Receive: 358
  • Addicted to silicone boobs, lips and asses!
« Reply #938 on: July 26, 2020, 06:17:35 pm »
Miss Beshine, we love you but please, give more!!!
what do you want more besides THE BIGGEST FAKE TITS ON EARTH???

i dont get it...

Chladic88

• Beshine's fan
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 194
  • -Receive: 93
    • My DA profile
« Reply #939 on: July 26, 2020, 06:27:26 pm »
Not everybody may not like what Beshine does. Well, it's everybody's thing. Same it's from her. It's her thing how she runs her sites. What we can do is either respect her or just ignore (in case you don't like it). It's simply like that.
And as her long time fan and member of her sites I can say I like what and how she runs her business. She does exactly what I like.
So if you are reading Beshine, please, keep going in your own way 🙂
Doesnt matter how big boobs she has, or how beautyful is she. What does matter is, that Beshine has really huuuge heart.

LLD12ksi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 87
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #940 on: July 26, 2020, 10:16:52 pm »
Hi Beshine,
I would like to know why you are often in profile and rarely in face position of the camera so that we can admire your huge Boobs?
thx  ;)

which "beshine" do you mean?  :o

i have seen a lot of different pics and camshows and vids where she is showing more than what you said she is doing or what you want  ???

LLD12ksi

• Thank You
« Reply #941 on: July 26, 2020, 10:24:45 pm »

interesting fact is, you said you are a member and fan for years and you have collected everything of beshine. i am asking myself now, the fact that you want to see her for example trying on bras, have you seen any of her vids from onlyfans? i am asking you that, because she is trying on bras at some of those  ??? ;D

erokai

• Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 227
« Reply #942 on: July 26, 2020, 10:36:02 pm »
interesting fact is, you said you are a member and fan for years and you have collected everything of beshine. i am asking myself now, the fact that you want to see her for example trying on bras, have you seen any of her vids from onlyfans? i am asking you that, because she is trying on bras at some of those  ??? ;D

The answer is very simple : he never bought any of her onlyfan vids . ;D
6 months to remove a computer virus is very fast when you work in the business & it's your own one - thumbs up !

LLD12ksi

• Thank You
« Reply #943 on: July 26, 2020, 10:37:57 pm »

sorry beshine and i hope that it is ok, that i ask this guy the following question.

ok, you are bored. all tastes are different, but please tell me a girl with nearly boobs as huge as beshines where you get what you want? whatever that is  :o

from my point of view beshine is doing a lot of more than others with not even half that big tits.

LLD12ksi

• Thank You
« Reply #944 on: July 26, 2020, 10:44:01 pm »

The answer is very simple : he never bought any of her onlyfan vids . ;D

:P :P :P

Tags: expanders