Author Topic: Beshine  (Read 1128320 times)

Mattlovesfakeboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 640
  • -Receive: 733
Re: Beshine
« Reply #915 on: June 07, 2020, 04:59:47 pm »

AspGod

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 20
« Reply #916 on: June 07, 2020, 07:50:47 pm »
Anyone got a video of a 1 on 1 session with beshine?

FedeArgento

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 6
  • boobs...
« Reply #917 on: June 18, 2020, 12:45:54 pm »
Anyone got a video of a 1 on 1 session with beshine?

that exist?

dunghead

• Thank You
  • -Given: 250
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #918 on: June 18, 2020, 08:35:46 pm »
Yes they exist, just use google, just don't expect hd quality clips as whats out there on the web varies in quality and they can be hard to find as well.

LLD12ksi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 87
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #919 on: July 24, 2020, 09:48:04 am »
has anybody seen any vids of her onlyfans? i have heard that she is doing there vids which are amazing and something which she has never done before. i have seen some pics of her recently and damn, she is so huge and has slimmed down a lot. and her ass woooaaahhh  :P :P :P

00haf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 219
  • -Receive: 324
« Reply #920 on: July 24, 2020, 10:15:55 pm »
She is looking better than ever. And best thing is no complaining about boob weight

Kmart

• Thank You
  • -Given: 391
  • -Receive: 166
« Reply #921 on: July 25, 2020, 02:40:08 am »
How much are her onlyfans videos? How long are they? Thank you.

johnbb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1323
  • -Receive: 92
« Reply #922 on: July 25, 2020, 02:54:17 am »
i was member from february until may  i dont remeber she posted any videos during that time. but almoust daily a pick,and some of them realy a turn on pick - i think is was 37 videos and 500 pics   there.videos was Shorter films.

lonewolf988

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #923 on: July 25, 2020, 03:13:29 pm »

So far they are all $19.  They range from 5-10 minutes.  I’ve bought a handful and let’s say I won’t be buying any more.  The descriptions are always way better.  It usually just her with a selfie stick or she sets her phone down and then it’s the same stuff we have seen a million times before. 

Boosterboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 37
« Reply #924 on: July 25, 2020, 04:15:40 pm »

So far they are all $19.  They range from 5-10 minutes.  I’ve bought a handful and let’s say I won’t be buying any more.  The descriptions are always way better.  It usually just her with a selfie stick or she sets her phone down and then it’s the same stuff we have seen a million times before.

Is she still on that line? Right side, right side, left side, left side ...... loop! in 2012 I stopped archiving her videos, I realized that they do not contribute anything and are not original ..... you get to see 1 or 2 videos and you have seen everything. Such big tits just to be on your side always and under a pile of clothes.

00haf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 219
  • -Receive: 324
« Reply #925 on: July 25, 2020, 04:35:11 pm »
jumping on bed, showering, putting on bra etc. not the crap like chelsea and foxy

BESHINE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 174
    • Beshine.com
« Reply #926 on: July 25, 2020, 05:23:08 pm »

doing fitness exercises, boob o lantern, trying on bras, jumping on the bed topless, drying and oiling breasts, showing sideboobs in front of a mirror to show different angles, etc. is all the same ? ;D

furthermore i create the content exclusively for my onlyfans profile. it’s absolutely new and no recycled or old content.

sure, i can't please everybody and there are enough other models with great content, so don't be annoyed by mine  ;)

BESHINE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 174
    • Beshine.com
« Reply #927 on: July 25, 2020, 05:25:08 pm »
Is she still on that line? Right side, right side, left side, left side ...... loop! in 2012 I stopped archiving her videos, I realized that they do not contribute anything and are not original ..... you get to see 1 or 2 videos and you have seen everything. Such big tits just to be on your side always and under a pile of clothes.

eight years and my content still bothers you ? ;D ;D ;D

LLD12ksi

• Thank You
« Reply #928 on: July 25, 2020, 05:39:52 pm »
i was member from february until may  i dont remeber she posted any videos during that time. but almoust daily a pick,and some of them realy a turn on pick - i think is was 37 videos and 500 pics   there.videos was Shorter films.

she has started sending vids at july and yes, her pics are more than a turn on  :P :P :P

her body is incredible and that she is still pushing it is unbelievable ;D

besides that this girl is incredibly nice and has such a friendly attitude

i was so shy when i have visited her the first time at cam, but she is so easy to talk with that you are thinking it is the girl next door  8) 8) 8)

LLD12ksi

• Thank You
« Reply #929 on: July 25, 2020, 05:52:53 pm »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

same old, same old

copy and paste oder how are you doing it?

you have to know guys, that this dude is posting this again and again and again. i do not know what his mission is  :o

i have seen that you have a beshine/chelsea avatar at another board but you have said nothing positive, so why that kind of avatar then?

as beshine has said after that long time why are you still a "fan" or do you want to "proselyte" us for, for what?  :o :o :o

Tags: expanders