Author Topic: Objectify Me  (Read 40745 times)

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 653
Re: Objectify Me
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2019, 03:54:39 am »
Sorry all it's definitely in the works! A lot going on and not much time to sit and write. I'll be in a hotel for all of August and inevitably will be crankin out chapters a bunch. Stick with me a bit longer!

sylvaticus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2019, 10:13:40 pm »
Always worth the wait. Thank you sir

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2019, 01:24:52 am »
Short chapter gang. More coming soon though

Chapter 9

The early morning sun slipped through the curtains and struck Kate square in the face. She stirred, groggily, unaware that she was in a bed and not her Futon at Maggie’s. She wiped her eyes and quickly felt the intense headache that could only be explained by a concussion or excessive amounts of alcohol.

Kate opened her eyes and found a navy blue sheet draped across her body, barely covering her freshly augmented chest. she slowly lifted it to find that not only was she completely naked but that there was a man’s arm draped over her hips. Dread filled her immediately as she felt a pit build in her stomach. Who the hell was she in bed with? She slowly turned her head, doing her best not to stir the sleeping stranger next to her and glanced at his face.

Kate wasn’t sure if she felt relief or horror but she had no idea who this guy was. He was reasonably good looking and based on the arm resting on her was in good shape. Not the worst for a one night stand but the idea that she’d blacked out the previous night was horrifying. She’d never been one to hook up with a stranger let alone wake up naked. She spotted her clothes on the floor and felt the urge to make a break for it. Kate slowly eased the stranger’s arm off of her and much to her relief he didn’t stir.

She tiptoed towards her clothes and slowly slipped on the halter top and jean shorts she’d been wearing the night before.

“Not even going to say goodbye huh?” came a voice from behind her. Kate froze. She was hoping to slip out without knowing the details from the previous night that may or may not leave her feeling humiliated. She turned to see her bedmate rubbing his eyes and smiling.

“Oh. I…didn’t wanna wake you”.

“Well I appreciate the concern,” the stranger said with a smile and a yawn. “Last night was a lot of fun. You’re…pretty wild. But I don’t wanna get in the way of your escape plan. One thing; I’ll let you slip out guilt free if you agree to have dinner with me sometime soon.” Kate paused and eyed the stranger up and down. If this guy wanted to see her again it couldn’t have been a total disaster. Of course he’d clearly seen her naked but the way he’d said she was “wild” piqued her curiosity.

“What do you mean by wild?”

“You don’t remember?”

“Things are a little foggy.”

“Umm. Well you asked for some pretty…unique things. I mean nothing weird but it was a first for me”. Panic started to punch Kate in the stomach. She knew she should’ve just left while she could to avoid this exact situation but now her curiosity was in control.

“What do you mean ‘Unique’? Please tell me I didn’t do anything weird…”

“Haha no no. Honestly it was really… hot. You made sure I knew about your…implants. While we were fooling around you made me tell you how they felt in my hands and would tell me how you could feel them in your chest. You asked me if you should make them bigger and if the thought of blowing up your tits a few hundred more CCs would make me want you more. I mean it was all so hot. Then you…It was all just hot”.

“Then I what?” Kate asked, dreading the answer.

“Then you told me to prove that it made me want you more”.

“…Which means what?”

“You told me to cum all over your tits”. Kate placed her face in her hands and sighed. She’d always tried to give Ryan whatever he’d wanted but to her it always felt forced as if she was doing things outside of her comfort zone for him, not her. Telling this guy to cum all over her was definitely something new though.

“I’m…so embarrassed” she said through her hands

“Why on earth would you be embarrassed? It was so hot. YOU’RE so hot. I mean, just thinking about it is kinda getting me going again”, the stranger said with a smirk.

“I should probably go”, Kate replied. Immediate disappointment appeared on the stranger’s face.

“Totally get it. Can I at least get your number? I’d love to see you again”. Kate paused to think it over.

“Let me see your phone”, she said reaching out with her hand. The stranger reached over to the night stand and handed it to her. Kate pulled up his contacts and being putting her name and number in. She paused at the “image” option. An idea popped into her head. She placed her arm under her boobs and lifted, forcing her tits together and revealing her perfect, plastic cleavage. She snapped the pic and tossed him back his phone.

“Something to remember me by”, Kate said with a wink and walked out the door.

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 192
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2019, 06:43:18 pm »
purrfect ! ..... but still missing the part where she discover her implants by herself

irkf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2019, 06:36:47 am »
Amazing chapter. Can't wait the next. And of course, we wait when she become bigger.

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2019, 10:14:44 pm »
Another short chapter. More to come

Chapter 10.

Kate slowly opened the door to Maggie’s apartment hoping she’d be asleep. In typical Maggie fashion, she was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee and an enormous grin on her face.

“There’s everyone’s favorite little *WOMAN*! Good morning you. Have any fun last night?”

“Ugh I don’t remember what happened at the bar. I do remember waking up in some guy’s bed completely naked”.

“Oooooh tell me more!”

“I was hoping you could tell me what happened haha”.

“I can do you one better. I’ll show you”, and Maggie opened her phone and pulled up a video from the previous night. Kate’s stomach immediately sank. She was laying on the bar while Maggie poured Tequila on her and random men sucked it out of her naval. In the background women could be seen all around looking irritated and judgmental but one woman caught her attention; It was Tom’s date. Her perfect face came into the frame, peering from the distance. Her outrageously round tits were crammed into a bikini top and any attention she may have been receiving was now redirected toward Kate who was laughing and genuinely enjoying herself.

“Everyone LOVED you. The guy you left with was totally cute too. Welcome back to the real world girl!”

“Ugh. I need a shower”, Kate said and stood up and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the hot water to let it warm up and began stripping her clothes off.

Kate paused and stared at herself in the mirror. Her implants were settling nicely but still had their perk and shape. She reached up and cupped them in both hands. They’d originally seemed so big but now seemed…normal. Kate let her mind wander and pictured herself with tits the size of Tom’s date, overflowing in her hands and jutting off of her chest as if two grapefruits had been forced into her chest. She saw herself with Tom, wearing the deepest, most revealing dress allowable in public. Her enormous cleavage drew the attention of everyone around but the eyes that mattered most were Tom’s who couldn’t look away.

Kate’s eyes remained closed as she fell deeper into the fantasy. Her left hand was aggressively massaging her left breast while her right hand wandered down her smooth, flat stomach and beyond. I
n her mind Tom was tearing the dress off her shoulders and was caressing her outrageously round tits in his hands.

Her right hand began working between her legs faster and faster.

He pushed her backwards so she was laying flat on the floor, her tits standing straight up looking more round than ever.

Kate was getting wetter as she worked her clit rhythmically.

Tom pushed himself deep inside her and began slowly thrusting, his massive cock filling her up to her limits. With each thrust her tits shake sending absolutely pleasure through her entire body.

With another fantasized deep thrust from Tom, Kate was ready to climax. She felt her body shake in pure ecstasy as her fingers rested on her swollen clit. She opened her eyes and saw herself naked and staring back at her. Kate had half hoped she would somehow come back to reality with her fantasy body and for the first time was disappointed in how small her chest was.

She needed to see Tom again. Soon.

sylvaticus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2019, 05:48:06 pm »
Even the short bits are worth the wait!

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2019, 03:44:00 am »
More to come soon

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2019, 08:45:22 am »
can't wait

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 192
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2019, 05:16:05 pm »
any news ? ;)

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2019, 04:18:08 am »
haven't forgotten! Two months on the road and thought I'd have more downtime from work. Back home Monday for a few weeks and optimistic I can get a few chapters out. Thanks for your patience!

c2tb33

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 28
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2019, 03:25:30 am »
Very happy to hear you haven't given up on this story!

irkf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2019, 06:14:20 am »
I check this thread almost everyday

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2019, 09:17:53 am »
same

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2019, 05:49:56 pm »
Haha happy to hear it! Next chapter in the works. Will post as soon as I can!

Tags: