Author Topic: Polypropylene breast implants  (Read 41090 times)

uburey

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 40
Polypropylene breast implants
« on: March 01, 2015, 07:49:30 pm »
The web lists as Chelsea Charms, Maxi Mounds, Kayla Kleevage, Minka and Teddi Barrett recipients of the Polypropylene breast implants.

Is this info accurate?

Anyone missing?

Melonie Charm perhaps. Remember her?

dj38

• Thank You
  • -Given: 725
  • -Receive: 572
Re: Polypropylene breast implants
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 09:51:05 pm »
The web lists as Chelsea Charms, Maxi Mounds, Kayla Kleevage, Minka and Teddi Barrett recipients of the Polypropylene breast implants.

Is this info accurate?

Anyone missing?

Melonie Charm perhaps. Remember her?
One more elizabeth starr

TBC61

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 08:34:49 pm »
Also BB Gunns (who had the most volume of polypropylene string installed of any of the recipients), Sable Holiday, Melonie Charm, Phoenix and Echo Valley, although Sable and Phoenix both had theirs removed soon after they were installed due to complications.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 08:39:08 pm by TBC61 »

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 01:21:37 pm »
Someone know how look Bb Gunns now?
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

polvan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 12:37:54 am »
How about Mistress Rhiannon? And Beshine for sure

Lloyd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 993
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 06:14:48 pm »
How about Mistress Rhiannon? And Beshine for sure

Neither of these models have/had string implants. 

Comrade Claus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 259
  • Archangel of Beza-Dan
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 05:53:53 am »
according to an old hustler article, rhiannon had double lumens (silicon + saline expander) which she stated were a pain to keep filled, as they constantly leaked

beshine, otoh has regular expanders, filled FAR past safe limit (hence their unfortunate complete rigidity, i like my implant girls to jiggle)

too bad salines are limited in maximum size (too small), though from my trash bag test (mentioned elsewhere) past a few liters  (1000cc s) they become increasinly hard to maneuver if "jiggly" whereas rigid allows larger sizes to be more movable

in other words: a "rigid saline" (10000cc in a 2000cc implant) [eg, a waterballoon] is easier to move around than a "jiggly" (10000cc in a 12000cc implant) [eg. a Hefty trashbag]

though, i have to say, i wish dr johnson would show how a ppp implant is made (like how is ppp string stored in hospitals? did he just wind it in a "yarn" ball until he felt it was the right size? did he knot the ends to keep it together?)

also, i'm surprised that ppp hasn't been done in non-fda countries. you'd think the profit possibilities would trigger a ppp arms race in the 3rd world (despite images on the farangdingdong site suggesting ppp implants, the still images are blatant photoshop, mainly of chelsea's breasts on thai girls, while the videos are prostheses)

i guess the extreme implant era is truly over, with beshine being a unique late comer, the marketability must be too low (such proof as the lack of piracy of chelsea charms, teddi barrett, keisa evans & beshine herself, compared to the hyper popularity of Teasers ["sorry boys, no nipples... this time"] like [typical sized] Jordan Carver, who gets pirated mere seconds after she releases a new video/ gallery)

or maybe the Internet gods just hate me :'(
"Disappear unto nothingness"- Cruxis Gatekeeper.

my art is here: http://capnjonas.deviantart.com

lolchair1

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2015, 10:31:25 am »
i guess the extreme implant era is truly over,

I dont think this is true.

Up to around 98/99 3000cc was considered huge. From the eighties up to then there where a lot of models/dancers in the 2000-3000cc range but none larger. Look at the situation now: a lot of amateurs get 1500cc+ implants. These sizes have shifted to becoming sorta mainstream.

The extreme implant niche is a different story. We should keep in mind how much the upper sizes have increased since the 90's. Beshine and Chelsea are almost 7 times bigger then the largest models in 98/99.
If a woman expands 2000cc per year she needs almost 10 years just to match these models. It will cost $100k+ dollar for implants, medical care etc. And then there is a large chance that they wont make it. After all, not every body can handle these sizes. And like you said yourself: the amount of fans is a lot lower then mainstream modeling.
It requires so many resources to achieve these sizes that i dont think its rewarding anymore. The only women who would really try are few that really love being huge. This explains the small group of extreme sized models.

So in short: I think we are living in a great "era". 1500cc+ is becoming sorta mainstream, and the few models who choose to get extreme implants do it for themselves.

topbblover

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2015, 04:04:12 pm »
Well, I have two points of view about this topic:

I think that the size range of Chelsea and Beshine are just exceptions than a "era", until a few more women with this size come up, we can´t talk about a "era". With both women is more like the concept of a broken watch that shows the right time twice a day, or said in other words "just to few to really matter". Even in the size range of above 4000cc there are just a few women out there. I think just four... The only thing that is in favour of a begining "era" is that there are a few women out there who apparently want to get that big but until now is just talking.

On the other hand there is definitely a trend to going big up to the 4000cc size. This are the sign why I think that way:

* In the 90´s and begining 2000, I knew every woman with big fake boobs. Now since a few years I have totally lost the track, all the time there are, to me unknown, women with huge fake boobs popping up everywhere, even from countries not known for having women with big fakes boobs. A few years ago I started to wright a list of women with "significantly above average size"-fake boobs, just to see how much there is. Well after counting around short too 800 women I stopped, and keep in mind this were just the known by a name women of the internet. Not a single unkown woman was on that list.

* Big fake boobs are something pretty normal today. Today a woman with the size of Lolo Ferrari or Pandora Peaks would never generate that media attention that Lolo or Pandora itself generated back in her days. Women with really big fake ones that back in the 90´s would have been superstars, have today a really hard time getting famous and that is not just because is quite "normal" but also because of the always growing competition.

* Breast implants today are manufactured serially already up to the 3000cc size. 10 or 15 years ago you would need a special order to get implants of that size.

* What in the 90´s was so freakish and special is no longer today. Today it is no longer a exception to be a totally normal and unknown woman and to have 3500-4000cc breasts implants (A few years back I already knew about 7 such cases). I personally have often seen in Spain and Austria women with fake boobs as big as Plenty Uptopp.

So yes, big sizes are becomming much more mainstream and normal, thank God for that! But until today we can talk about a "era" of above 4000cc women let alone 10000cc.

But on the other hand I wouldn´t be surprised if in a few years you have more sex/erotic workers with around 10000cc and your female neighbour has 6000cc implants.

molanlasgomas

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2015, 07:20:45 pm »
Well, I have two points of view about this topic:

I think that the size range of Chelsea and Beshine are just exceptions than a "era", until a few more women with this size come up, we can´t talk about a "era". With both women is more like the concept of a broken watch that shows the right time twice a day, or said in other words "just to few to really matter". Even in the size range of above 4000cc there are just a few women out there. I think just four... The only thing that is in favour of a begining "era" is that there are a few women out there who apparently want to get that big but until now is just talking.

On the other hand there is definitely a trend to going big up to the 4000cc size. This are the sign why I think that way:

* In the 90´s and begining 2000, I knew every woman with big fake boobs. Now since a few years I have totally lost the track, all the time there are, to me unknown, women with huge fake boobs popping up everywhere, even from countries not known for having women with big fakes boobs. A few years ago I started to wright a list of women with "significantly above average size"-fake boobs, just to see how much there is. Well after counting around short too 800 women I stopped, and keep in mind this were just the known by a name women of the internet. Not a single unkown woman was on that list.

* Big fake boobs are something pretty normal today. Today a woman with the size of Lolo Ferrari or Pandora Peaks would never generate that media attention that Lolo or Pandora itself generated back in her days. Women with really big fake ones that back in the 90´s would have been superstars, have today a really hard time getting famous and that is not just because is quite "normal" but also because of the always growing competition.

* Breast implants today are manufactured serially already up to the 3000cc size. 10 or 15 years ago you would need a special order to get implants of that size.

* What in the 90´s was so freakish and special is no longer today. Today it is no longer a exception to be a totally normal and unknown woman and to have 3500-4000cc breasts implants (A few years back I already knew about 7 such cases). I personally have often seen in Spain and Austria women with fake boobs as big as Plenty Uptopp.

So yes, big sizes are becomming much more mainstream and normal, thank God for that! But until today we can talk about a "era" of above 4000cc women let alone 10000cc.

But on the other hand I wouldn´t be surprised if in a few years you have more sex/erotic workers with around 10000cc and your female neighbour has 6000cc implants.

Amen!

I'll certainly be looking forward to that!

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2015, 10:11:20 pm »
10000cc ??? You need 2 implants so 20000cc ... 20kg of extra weight!!!!! My opinion, it's just stupid
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

lolchair1

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2015, 06:26:30 am »
10000cc ??? You need 2 implants so 20000cc ... 20kg of extra weight!!!!! My opinion, it's just stupid

Saying something is stupid without explanation is kinda... Stupid. Please explain why you have this opinion

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2015, 04:00:13 pm »

Saying something is stupid without explanation is kinda... Stupid. Please explain why you have this opinion
You're totally right, I have to explain my opinion.
In my opinion, and for lot of people, body perfection is made of a thin fitness body with impressive breasts. Do you agree?
If you want to stay in the normal healthy weight (BMI between 18.5 and 25) with or without the weight of your implants, you can't choose such implants.
Such breast implants are no more an improvement but a deformity, people will look at you because you will be an amusement not because you are very good looking...
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

Ddefg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 479
  • -Receive: 151
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2015, 08:19:21 pm »
You are applying an objective criteria to something purely subjective. But then,How long do you think Beshine/chelsea charms keep those implants anyway ? backpain ,anyone ?

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2015, 08:42:59 pm »
With such implants you can not do abdominal
You end with a soft fat belly and that's a shame
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

Tags: