Author Topic: Funny Story About My Recently-Enhanced Wife...  (Read 7174 times)

I_Luv_32DDD_Girl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 12
Funny Story About My Recently-Enhanced Wife...
« on: January 27, 2020, 12:52:09 am »
My wife recently had breast-enhancement surgery.

During her "Sizers Appointment", she chose somewhat large implants, which surprised me because initially she had said she only wanted to be a "Full C". When she placed the sizers, the doctor said he estimated she would be a "medium D" with the size she selected.

He also noted that they couldn't go any bigger because she didn't have enough room between the bottom of her areola and the bottom of her breasts to fit anymore implant without causing her nipples to point downward in the process, which she really did not want.

Just a few days ago we visited Victoria's Secret so that she could get an official measurement (after her 7 week appointment, during which the doctor said it was a good time for her to "get measured"). So, we arrived at the store and she disappeared into the backroom to get fitted. When she came back out to meet me, she was laughing. I asked, "What's so funny?" She simply shook her head and said, "Let's try the store closer to our home to confirm the opinion here."

So we did. And when she came back out she was laughing even harder. She asked, "Guess my size." She had initially been a 34B so I said, "34D." She shook her head and her laughing increased. "Bigger."

I guessed again, in shock this time: "34DD?!" She kept shaking her head.

Then, she looked at me and said very slowly: "32DDD".

I nearly fainted as she continued laughing. She joked, "So much for not going too big, right?!"

We laughed all the way home after she came out of the store with three brand-new 32DDD (32F) sized bras from Victoria's Secret. And every day since then has been simply incredible. She is actually overjoyed with her look and size, which shocks me because I never thought she'd be thrilled to be bigger than a D. My 5'5", 124 lb, 32DDD/F wife. Unreal.

Life can be crazy sometimes.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 12:54:18 am by I_Luv_32DDD_Girl »

DDD

• Thank You
  • -Given: 159
  • -Receive: 192
Re: Funny Story About My Recently-Enhanced Wife...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 01:43:04 am »
My favorite size! hahaha

I_Luv_32DDD_Girl

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 02:40:12 am »
My favorite size! hahaha

Mine too, now!!

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 690
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2020, 03:31:47 am »
My favorite size! hahaha

Mine too, now!!
......nicccceeeee....

You being a boob man, did you think she was a trip-D?
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

I_Luv_32DDD_Girl

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 04:14:33 am »
You being a boob man, did you think she was a trip-D?

Before her most-recent doctor's visit, she asked me how large I thought they ACTUALLY were. I guess a full D and maybe even possibly a small DD. But I shrugged that last estimate off- I kept telling myself, "There's no way she's a DD."

But then I'd see her nude or try to get my hands around them and I started thinking, "Well, I don't know...I mean- they're HUGE!"

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 08:33:15 am »
Altho I understand the bra sizing stuff is fun, once you go bigger they mean so little since it’s a measurement of ratios. Personally since I don’t care at all about and for natural tissue, I just focus on the CCs of the implants. Those will always give you a good idea of size, regardless of how big or small the girl they are in is.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

I_Luv_32DDD_Girl

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2020, 06:13:12 pm »
Altho I understand the bra sizing stuff is fun, once you go bigger they mean so little since it’s a measurement of ratios. Personally since I don’t care at all about and for natural tissue, I just focus on the CCs of the implants. Those will always give you a good idea of size, regardless of how big or small the girl they are in is.

That's not necessarily the case, actually- given that her doctor (who is one of the best in the nation) told her that CCs aren't always the only indicator of size/cup size because it depends on the woman's frame, ribcage size, initial breast size, etc.

For example, many of my wife's friends who have already had the surgery estimated that with the implant sizes chosen that she would end up around a full D at max. Afterward, most of them were shocked to learn that those same implants actually took her all the way to a 32DDD/F. But, as her surgeon told her: "We basically maxed you out."
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 10:07:32 pm by I_Luv_32DDD_Girl »

Inconspicuous

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1589
  • -Receive: 675
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2020, 11:59:01 pm »
My wife is a 30H right now with 590cc UHP silicone implants.  During her first consultation, if the PS had told her she would be an H cup, she would have walked out the door.   ;D  But, it's definitely a "game" of what look you're going for, not really the cup size when it comes to implants.

However, it's definitely fun watching the gears turn in the heads of others when they ask and she tells them she's an H cup.   ;)  Enjoy!

I_Luv_32DDD_Girl

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2020, 03:59:06 am »
My wife is a 30H right now with 590cc UHP silicone implants.  During her first consultation, if the PS had told her she would be an H cup, she would have walked out the door.

My wife might've done the same if after seeing her with the sizers the doctor would've said, "This will take you to a 32DDD/F." She probably would've said, "Let's try the size down, shall we?"

But, it's definitely a "game" of what look you're going for, not really the cup size when it comes to implants.

Well, of course. But the questions of "What look do you want" were answered right away, during her first consultation. The question of size is something they visited once during her second appt and then again during her final pre-op appt- to make sure she would be happy with that same size on the 2nd time around (in fact, on her second visit they didn't let her know the size of the sizers she chose and liked. They withheld the info because they didn't want her to automatically choose the size she had before- they wanted to make sure she would without knowing).

Of course, she WAS happy with the size the second time around and is now THRILLED with her new ladies!

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2020, 07:15:56 pm »

That's not necessarily the case, actually- give that her doctor (who is one of the best in the nation) told her that CCs aren't always the only indicator of size/cup size because it depends on the woman's frame, ribcage size, initial breast size, etc.

For example, many of my wife's friends who have already had the surgery estimated that with the implant sizes chosen that she would end up around a full D at max. Afterward, most of them were shocked to learn that those same implants actually took her all the way to a 32DDD/F. But, as her surgeon told her: "We basically maxed you out."

That is not the fault of CCs not being a precise measure, it’s the fault of cup size being a bad indicator for size

I_Luv_32DDD_Girl

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2020, 02:19:39 am »
That is not the fault of CCs not being a precise measure, it’s the fault of cup size being a bad indicator for size

Huh?

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2020, 04:01:24 am »
U said CCs is not a good indicator of size since frame and  ribcage and all is different from person to person. But actually that is why cupsize isn’t a good size indicator since it is a ration between ribcage and breast circumference. However a CC will always be a CC wether you place that CC on a midget or a giant.

I_Luv_32DDD_Girl

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2020, 10:16:41 pm »
U said CCs is not a good indicator of size since frame and  ribcage and all is different from person to person. But actually that is why cupsize isn’t a good size indicator since it is a ration between ribcage and breast circumference. However a CC will always be a CC wether you place that CC on a midget or a giant.

I guess I misspoke or didn't understand your initial point...or something got lost in translation. Let me try to explain my train of thought...

Altho I understand the bra sizing stuff is fun, once you go bigger they mean so little since it’s a measurement of ratios.

Yes, this is true- bra size is basically determined by the ratio between ribcage and breast circumferences. But even with larger-chested women, they still measure to try and arrive at an exact bra size. And I disagree about it meaning little- it certainly impressed my wife, me, and myself to learn that she was, in fact, a DDD/F cup and not a D as originally estimated she would be.

I just focus on the CCs of the implants. Those will always give you a good idea of size, regardless of how big or small the girl they are in is.

And, again, I disagree with this as well- if only because of the example of my wife. In SOME girls- having the amount of CCs placed that she did (355 and 385) would not result in an increase in size as dramatic as hers. I stand by this if only because there are cases where to get from a B to a DDD, some women require something in the amount of 400-600 per breast.

But actually that is why cupsize isn’t a good size indicator since it is a ration between ribcage and breast circumference. However a CC will always be a CC wether you place that CC on a midget or a giant.

And yes, of course that is the case- but, again, the CCs placed in my wife resulted in a fairly extreme size change (four cup sizes), whereas for some women this only results in a cup change of 2 to 3. That was basically my only reason for initially disagreeing with your take.

Not sure if this is any clearer or if I'm explaining my view any better than before. If not, sorry.

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 192
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2020, 09:36:21 am »
did not find this info on your post , but how many cc does she have ?

Tags: