Author Topic: What Do String Implants Looks Like?  (Read 33914 times)

klaasvaak

• Thank You
  • -Given: 166
  • -Receive: 301
Re: What Do String Implants Looks Like?
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2022, 09:31:01 pm »

huygens_1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2022, 01:40:36 pm »
The only one who ever performed them was Dr. Johnson. And he was a quite controvesial surgeon. It seems he wasn't always too concerned about the overall health of his patients.

He got his license revoked (Link here)

Kmart

• Thank You
  • -Given: 391
  • -Receive: 166
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2022, 04:08:18 am »
Man I wish they were still used. Those ladies that got them. Wow now just about all are removed or retired. Sad we will never see this boob type again. 

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2022, 07:08:22 pm »
From what Ive heard over the years, and understand, a "string implant" would look like a ball of wound up string. It slowly unravels inside, irritating more tissue and causing more fluid to be produced and make the boobs keep growing and growing. Larger amounts of string would cause more swelling over time. Many women had horrible complications like greatly uneven growth between their left and right breasts, and some women growing way too fast, requiring removal. The idea got canned because there was no consistent, and safe, outcome. Chelsea and the other few girls that still have them are the lucky ones that didnt experience complications. But even Chelsea has been getting uneven growth over the last 10 years or so with her nipples pointing outwards now.

Chelsea getting them removed after this long will probably be a massive undertaking as well. Who knows how things have grown around the insides of her breasts as they've gotten bigger and bigger. Only a doctor with some proper xrays and ultrasounds would be able to tell whats going on in there. I doubt they could just poke a hole and deflate them like a normal implant. It would probably require alot of tissue removal and reconstructive surgery. I cant imagine she'll want to lug them around much longer, but hopefully people help her out when that time comes.

Does anyone know if any scientific articles have been published about Chelsea explantation? I didn't find it.
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

roshnikhanna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • https://www.roshnikhanna.in/
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2022, 10:42:25 am »
This is a good question.

Garryman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 90
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2022, 03:38:00 pm »
Is Dr Gerald W Johnson still alive?

wendyk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 121
  • -Receive: 1010
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2022, 12:50:40 am »
I believe Xena Kai has them?

Nope. She had incredibly wondeful saline bags. Sadly and foolishly removed

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch26u7WjwUc/

elpopelpo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 81
  • -Receive: 42
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2022, 09:59:11 pm »
Man I wish they were still used. Those ladies that got them. Wow now just about all are removed or retired. Sad we will never see this boob type again.

Dude, didn't you get the bottomline: this kind of implant is essentially dangerous.

It is not controllable and needs constant monitoring with (at least) regular drainage since it seems to cause the body to produce liquid constantly (afaik it's because the body "thinks" there is a wound to heal so it's in essence that soggy stuff when you have a rather fresh wound which after a while dries out through air so a tissue can develop).
I can wank.

Tags: