Author Topic: Model database LIVE! (new TPB feature)  (Read 13674 times)

Dragoncra

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 30
Re: Model database LIVE! (new TPB feature)
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2018, 11:50:09 am »
yeah, what happened to the database?

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2018, 02:44:47 pm »
A very good question. Due to other priorities in my and Kwuk's life, we postponed production of the model database, and it's still on hold.
However, I've been re-educating myself with some newer development concepts that would make producing this model database a lot easier and faster, so it's not unthinkable that I would pick this up again in the coming months.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Dragoncra

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 30
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2018, 08:14:30 pm »
A very good question. Due to other priorities in my and Kwuk's life, we postponed production of the model database, and it's still on hold.
However, I've been re-educating myself with some newer development concepts that would make producing this model database a lot easier and faster, so it's not unthinkable that I would pick this up again in the coming months.
The database you had before was extremely useful. Perhaps i could help you guys with that? I've been teaching myself code for a while and in a couple months i will have a lot more free time.
Let me know the details if you want some extra help.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2018, 11:14:40 am »
The database you had before was extremely useful. Perhaps i could help you guys with that? I've been teaching myself code for a while and in a couple months i will have a lot more free time.
Let me know the details if you want some extra help.
Perhaps an idea (still need to discuss this with kwuk), is that we make the project open source on github. That way, anyone could import the code into their IDE, make and test additions and we can add them to the project again.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2018, 05:09:33 pm »
What happened is we planned a complete overhaul of TPB and then our webdev got preoccupied with other stuff.

So that's on hold but still on the agenda.

Tags: