Author Topic: Silicone vs saline?  (Read 3394 times)

Greendead

• Thank You
  • -Given: 63
  • -Receive: 591
Silicone vs saline?
« on: March 08, 2019, 11:21:04 pm »
So I got a chance to touch saline filled boobs, and oh my, they are rock hard as a basketball. My view on fake boobs totally changed after this. It's really not atractive at all. Are silicone boobs softer? That would be way better if they are.

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Silicone vs saline?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 08:32:26 pm »
My wife has saline, and they are super squishy.

I would lay odds that the woman you felt is almost certainly suffering from capsular contracture. This can be addressed a couple ways, capsulorrhaphy or capsulectomy.
Former admin of
(since retired)

divasdude

• Thank You
  • -Given: 900
  • -Receive: 3581
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 01:58:46 am »
My wife has saline, and they are super squishy.

I would lay odds that the woman you felt is almost certainly suffering from capsular contracture. This can be addressed a couple ways, capsulorrhaphy or capsulectomy.

I would say my wife’s over stuffed saline’s are firm, not hard, they border squishy.

Inconspicuous

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1589
  • -Receive: 675
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 04:07:35 am »
Like already mentioned, it could be a case of capsular contraction.  But, I would also say that a lot of it will depend on the surgeon's technique and skill, along with what the patient asks them to do.  They can make a tight pocket for the implant to sit in which will make them feel firm, and they can also open it up a bit more to give it space to squish.  However, I think generally speaking silicone is going to be softer than saline in most situations.  Another factor in the squishiness is the fill/overfill rate when talking about saline. 

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 04:01:10 pm »
The pocket effect is temporary though. As soon as the skin has time to relax (grow), it is still dependent on the capsule thickness/stiffness.

Back to OP though... depends on the overfill. If they are normal or underfilled, saline can be basically soft as silicone, but if they are overfilled they get pretty stiff.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 06:21:56 pm »
Amount of natural tissue and positioning under/over the muscle can also make a significant difference.

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2635
  • -Receive: 972
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2019, 07:54:20 pm »
I will chime in to say that my wife's OF saline implants definitely are not hard - they're firm yet squishy, though definitely not jiggly like naturals. I've bever squeezed large silicone tits to compare them to, though

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2019, 09:26:38 am »
Never have had the pleasure to feel overfilled saline (they have unicorn status over here), but silicone implants don’t feel much better than natural tissue to me: Soft and flubbery, not my thing at all. I actually worry that if I ever get to play with overfilled saline boobs they still might be too soft for me to enjoy...
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Tags: