Author Topic: Stacked breast implants  (Read 76629 times)

caps

• Thank You
  • -Given: 378
  • -Receive: 1534
Re: Stacked breast implants
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2018, 08:00:45 pm »

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2018, 10:34:08 pm »
Brie Bridges, 700cc over the muscle with 600cc existing under the muscle:

https://youtu.be/TWV67B4hrU4

I would assume having an original set already healed in place means there isn't rubber on rubber so no risk of abrasion damage?

Great video, props to her for doing that, although I felt bad that she felt the need to be so apologetic for her weight and the need to put on makeup etc. I thought she looked great, period.

As for the silicone on silicone (not rubber on rubber per se), yeah I think that's a genuine concern. Not so sure that shell-on-shell abrasion is a massively huge concern, as silicone polymer tends to be a pretty rugged material. Perhaps the greater concern is if a shell slips out of position relative to the other shell...? How easy is it to correct this, and how likely is it to reoccur? There might also be an opportunity for the development of some material which when placed between 2 silicone polymer shells ends up creating a connection which becomes ridiculously resistant to typical shear forces. I'm thinking along the lines of a "dry adhesive" by virtue of relatively high contact (eg, gecko's toes) but without the addition of materials likely to be more fat- or water-soluble (and thus creating an undesirable dispersion of materials through the body). If this makes sense. Just spitballing here, I'm not a materials engineer.

Another risk possibility, effectively sandwiching tissue (muscle?) when placing one implant under and the other implant over; given sufficient pressure, I could see the "implant sandwich" possibly at least reducing the bloodflow to any tissues between the implants. Might lead to the sensation of cramping, but this is just wild speculation on my part. Probably depends to a large extent just how tight the tissues (eg, skin) which surround the stacked implants is, which would be more of a concern Day One and less so a couple months out.

As to her recommendation to calling around and asking whether the surgeon would consider going larger (to size <whatever>), that's exactly the approach we took back when we went down this path. Responses were almost exclusively a) a shocked "no he would never do that" or b) "that's a great question, would you like to schedule an appointment to have that discussion with the surgeon" (which IMO is just code for "let the surgeon talk her into a smaller, more ordinary size").

The rare stand-outs were "oh he definitely has experience with doing that and would do so again", which worked out to be an exceptionally short list. This entire experience was one of the driving forces behind why I created my website in the first place, ie, why can't the information just be "out there", rather than forcing every patient to go through the same sit-ups every time. While it's true that a patient armed with information can turn into an irritating know-it-all to a surgeon who has had to endure years of schooling and quite frankly sometimes grueling training, it's also baffling how the whole process creates deliberate pinch-points to discourage the dissemination of better knowledge and understanding.

Arguably the surgeons who do understand all this end up having to walk a fine line between helping to provide bespoke services while at the same time keeping their heads low so as to avoid attracting undue media attention. Which in turn forces future prospective patients to have to go through the same meandering research that their predecessors had to go through.

*sigh*
Former admin of
(since retired)

smoothie4564

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 381
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2018, 07:39:45 pm »
She posted another video update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqvXNaW-qMg&

I'm not sure what the long term effects of having two implants stacked on top of each other will have as opposed to just one large implant, but they are looking pretty good so far.

audi2810

• Thank You
  • -Given: 152
  • -Receive: 65
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2018, 12:34:53 am »
Please save those videos while you can. If someone could upload them to Dropbox again, that’d be extra awesome. (Stuck on mobile and can’t myself)

Knolan

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3395
  • -Receive: 1836
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2018, 10:14:00 pm »
She posted another video update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqvXNaW-qMg&

I'm not sure what the long term effects of having two implants stacked on top of each other will have as opposed to just one large implant, but they are looking pretty good so far.

The 3 available videos at present :o

https://mega.nz/#!VSgSQBgY!Zd1WuMj-x54R8QNJ403oZlvnY-HEykAm0BAa4uYpkKU

https://mega.nz/#!wTpFSJgI!1YYh-g8dDxr2uojKvUj5AX_VD8ZZ5QNwbo9R-KMIm5I

https://mega.nz/#!Fa4XyYaS!fg0Fmi-PB3gUvnYJLNdITpDEs9ie7q1_OZcWCSnh-5s

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2018, 11:12:12 am »
This is a good way of scaring her away from posting the vids... It’s not unlikely she will know she is being descussed on this fetish site and it seems she isn’t really up for that. I’m just saying that this girl won’t last if guys start going crqzy for her, she isn’t looking for that sort of attention. Maybe it’s easier for me to say since she isn’t really my type or has my type of look for her boobs, but I am very intrigued by the stacked implants and hope she can continue to inform us and keep us up to date on developments. Not telling you guys to stop what you’re doing, just want you to know this is one of those girls who can be gone very quickly. She seems to have been blocking multiple TPB members already. I assume that isn’t without reason
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 2151
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2018, 06:44:33 pm »
This is a good way of scaring her away from posting the vids... It’s not unlikely she will know she is being descussed on this fetish site and it seems she isn’t really up for that. I’m just saying that this girl won’t last if guys start going crqzy for her, she isn’t looking for that sort of attention. Maybe it’s easier for me to say since she isn’t really my type or has my type of look for her boobs, but I am very intrigued by the stacked implants and hope she can continue to inform us and keep us up to date on developments. Not telling you guys to stop what you’re doing, just want you to know this is one of those girls who can be gone very quickly. She seems to have been blocking multiple TPB members already. I assume that isn’t without reason
She is gone.

Horsewave

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 62
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2018, 07:06:51 pm »
GG guys, can't you just appraciate what's given and keep you mouth shut ? Is it THAT hard ?

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2018, 12:46:11 pm »
Those guys are blocked because probably they approached her in a way she totally was asking for
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

crusius

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 53
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2018, 07:30:41 pm »
Funny. For me her channel was gone for at least a couple of hours or so - now i can see it again.
I didn't comment or message her in any way - up until now i didn't even see all her videos.

Who knows, she might just have played around with her settings a little ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

signofno

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2018, 08:36:24 pm »
Can't find her channel...

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2018, 09:35:06 pm »
I don't know what video you saw, but the one I saw was of a woman trying to delicately show and inform other women who were going down a similar path. I didn't get the sense this was someone who wanted to show off her "unreal stacked oversized implants", nor did I get the sense this was a prelude to transitioning to MFC, not even once. I *did* get the sense that she was worried about being judged in the court of public opinion. Based on your comments, it would seem her concerns were valid.

If she had wanted to do MFC, then that's where you'd find her. She wouldn't be spending her free time trying to inform and advise.

"No good deed goes unpunished." - Clare Boothe Luce

Keeping mouths shut?  She put videos on YouTube for the whole world to see her unreal stacked oversized implants.     

GG guys, can't you just appraciate what's given and keep you mouth shut ? Is it THAT hard ?
Former admin of
(since retired)

No one in Particular

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2960
  • -Receive: 4480
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2018, 12:17:48 am »
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

I don't know what video you saw, but the one I saw was of a woman trying to delicately show and inform other women who were going down a similar path. I didn't get the sense this was someone who wanted to show off her "unreal stacked oversized implants", nor did I get the sense this was a prelude to transitioning to MFC, not even once. I *did* get the sense that she was worried about being judged in the court of public opinion. Based on your comments, it would seem her concerns were valid.

If she had wanted to do MFC, then that's where you'd find her. She wouldn't be spending her free time trying to inform and advise.

"No good deed goes unpunished." - Clare Boothe Luce

Keeping mouths shut?  She put videos on YouTube for the whole world to see her unreal stacked oversized implants.     

« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 12:35:47 am by marcelo robert »

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2018, 05:51:06 pm »

Holy crap, this Brie Bridges is amazing.  Dream woman right there.  :o :o :o  I wish every day for more women who want that kind of size because of how it fits their body.

These posts are flying under the radar on this thread, instead of a separate one for her, but now we don't know if she'll resurface anyway.  :'(

Jackbum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 144
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2018, 04:45:03 am »
Also, could someone upload the other videos to Dropbox? I'd really appreciate it

Tags: