Author Topic: My Wife’s Consultation  (Read 6094 times)

barbbooby

• Thank You
  • -Given: 60
  • -Receive: 5
Re: My Wife’s Consultation
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2023, 11:23:07 pm »
Lots of success stories here! Once you guys' wives got the stripper tits did they fuck better too?

So far yes, but she is still getting the hang of it. Definitely better than before though!

Citizen3151

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2023, 07:24:42 am »
Update #2

The day of surgery my wife opted for the Mentor Boost 530cc implants in addition to the breast lift and other mommy makeover procedures. So far the results have been phenomenal. The tummy tuck is still very swollen but I already see it accentuating the new size of her bust by contrasting it against an already slimmer waist. I understand that she is at this point a minimum 3mos away from being close to her final result but the difference just so fas is incredible. I was also very unprepared for how much I would enjoy watching her friends feel her up and turn green with envy. Also, she is a very modest person by nature so watching her try to conceal her new, obviously enhanced bust is very fun. She blushes every time someone even mentions her having had her boobs done. I have insisted we wait until we are a bit further along in the recovery before buying new bras and such but I will update once she is professionally sized. My wife estimates a 38DD or a 36E.

nitram

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2023, 07:06:52 pm »
 I posted in an earlier post about Miami surgeons.  I may have missed it but you do mind sharing the surgeon info location, satisfaction etc.?

Nit

Citizen3151

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2023, 11:21:35 pm »
Sure. We went to Dr. Franklin Richards with Cosmetic Surgery Associates in Bethesda MD. We are very pleased with the results to include the TT, lipo, breast lift and of course the augmentation.

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2218
  • -Receive: 11246
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2023, 08:45:36 am »
Lots of success stories here! Once you guys' wives got the stripper tits did they fuck better too?

What exactly do you mean with Stripper Tits?
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

surfdude5

• Thank You
  • -Given: 77
  • -Receive: 89
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2023, 08:23:13 pm »
I so love reading this forum. Looking forward to try some of your ideas one day :)

dantheman187

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2023, 03:05:40 am »
I would definitely look into going as big as you can because boob greed is real and as my wife said, she should've gotten her second boob job the first time. At least it would've saved one extra surgery.

Yes its real 100%, my wife is 5'8 , 170-175lb , she was a natural 14D / 36D cup.  It took a while to bring her around, her nervous/anxious about what to expect about surgery having had none and me having a bunch thanks to my injuries in my powerlifting days.
Finally I prevailed and given her larger than normal frame convinced her to go as big as possible, and ended up getting 790cc UHP on her first op not even 2 months ago.  She had so much swelling the first week and a half they honestly looked like 1000cc+.
They have since gone down to a very full F cup (G in US size), and wishes they were bigger.  She can hide them very well, so for sure I'll be able to convince her to go at least another 400cc.

Low and behold in our post op the surgeon said due to her large frame she can easily go between 2-600cc more if she wanted down the track.  Mind you this surgeon does not specialize in XL implants so to hear that from them, I'm sure Revis could bolt 2000cc on her,
If we had the money to go see him, but I'll be happy if I can get her to 1200-1300 from our current surgeon.

Tags: