Author Topic: IRL conversations with girls about fake tits  (Read 4321 times)

Cdal1770

• Thank You
  • -Given: 322
  • -Receive: 55
Re: IRL conversations with girls about fake tits
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2023, 07:08:15 am »
I have discussed the matter with about about 5 or 6 women that I have dated, and many more that I have not dated. So far, only one has said yes, but unfortunately at the time neither one of us had the money to go through with the operation. She ended up saving the money and payed for her own operation about 7 years after we stopped dating. The woman that I have been dating for the last year and a half is not really open to it, no matter how I try to approach the matter. I even offered to pay for the operation and give her money on top of it and she still said "no". I like the girl that I am with right now, but she currently has A-cups and the primitive desire for a woman with Double-D's is very overpowering.

I don't think most women realize how much power large boobs have over men. I know most men say that they do not like fake boobs. I call BS on that. If you put two women that look exactly alike, except one has a flat chest and the other has large fake boobs, I promise you that 99% of men will give all of their attention to the one with large fake boobs. The women that have large breast implants have already figured this out, it's a struggle getting the rest of the female population to understand.

I wholeheartedly concur with your last paragraph. I told my gf that if she would go large as possible it would be a game changer for the both of us. She did and she quickly found out I wasn’t bluffing. Our relationship is the best it’s ever been thanks to implants. 

beldzior

• Thank You
  • -Given: 100
  • -Receive: 187
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2023, 10:02:14 am »
That sounds great :D
Did she already have implants and just went up in size or did she go from natural to fake?
Be my girl and I will buy you breast implants.

Seriously.

UK/PL

Cdal1770

• Thank You
  • -Given: 322
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2023, 05:01:35 pm »
She had no implants; practically nonexistent.

beldzior

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2023, 01:25:32 pm »
I forgot to mention, some time ago I was working with a girl that had her chin and lips done and she was asking other girls if they could see the result. Her chin was naturally pushed back quite far, so she had fillers injected and I guess she got her lips done, because why not.
I feel like that was a perfect opportunity to start a conversation, I could start chatting with her about she could get braces done because they can change the shape of your chin, and she's still young enough, so her wisdom teeth still might develop, blah, blah, blah, and guys don't really like fake lips (at least I don't), they like fake... other things.
And at that point she either ignores my comment, or asks what "fake things" out of curiosity, and at that point I can just start talking with her about fake tits :D
She was really flat too, but always tried to show off her chest, even though she was barely a B cup, so I can imagine her being up for a breast surgery.

Seriously.

UK/PL

beldzior

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2023, 08:06:43 pm »
OK, I'm starting a new job on Saturday and there's already a fake titted woman working there (my guess is 300cc medium profile), I know because I saw her in the FB group. She's around 40, so she's much older than me, but still, there's a chance to start a conversation about tits... There's also a few more girls there, mostly flat or chubby with unimpressive tits. Hopefully it gets interesting :D

Seriously.

UK/PL

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 495
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2023, 10:35:48 pm »
Interesting conversation with a girl in her late 30s yesterday. She had a lift and 350cc implants a few years ago after having children.
She was a 12c before and after kids her boobs had sagged.
She wore a very deep plunging ,revealing top and came bra less -  she is a bigger framed girl.
Surprisingly she suffers back pain from the 350s? Given her frame I found that a surprise. I think her pain  is due more to a back injury from gym which was about the same time.

Anyway in our conversation she had since considered going to 600s as she was dissapointed with the result of the 350s, but was worried about the weight.
We discussed the internal bra, which she had never heard of and over filled saline to get big round fake look. I showed her some pics of some  of my favourites including Sexy Victoria, Danielle Derek and she loved the look.

She has since looked at the XL section of Dr Revis  web site and wants the high round fake balloons, I told her due her frame size she would need 1500s at least get that look and that she would probably need an intermediate surgery to get to 800 or ,  before going up to 1500 or more.

Revis seems to be able to go about 1000 in one go.

Next step is a consult with him and see what he says?

« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 10:47:29 pm by Wabill »
To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

beldzior

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2023, 07:41:19 pm »
A new girl just got hired at work, only 19, but already has filled lips, blonde dyed hair and extensions. She seems to get along with me too. Seems like she would be well into having her tits done, I will try to ask her about it once we know eachother a bit better.

Seriously.

UK/PL

Tags: