Author Topic: JolynDare, Tiny, Fit & Fun  (Read 34497 times)

Jolyndare

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 147
  • Athletic & Cute Gamer Girl 🎮🤸‍♀️🌈💜
    • Jolyn Dare Linktree
Re: JolynDare, Tiny, Fit & Fun
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2022, 07:40:00 pm »
Don't use softening filters. Implant scars are sexy and should be proudly displayed!!

Hehe, I promise not to use it on my scars😋 It's just the "Texture" and "Clarity" sliders in Adobe Raw filter that I've messed around with😗

Hi Jolyn, I see you're a gamer and was wondering if you've considered streaming on twitch? I hang out with people there a lot and it would be fun to interact with you.

I've actually thought about it, but I don't really have a gamer setup at my house yet, but I'll definately do it at some point😊

Quote from: Jolyndare
You are really close, I'm from Finland😋
Thank you for the comment!🥰 I know it's a taste thing, I hope going bigger won't turn you off too much though😅
Oh Finnland nice nice never been there wouldn't have thought of that either. Come to think of it I have watched some YouTube vids of a Finnish guy sommaybe that's where I heard that before 😊

Oh no worry's I feel like it's only above 1000 where it just does not look good anymore at all - I'm all for anything less than that.
Who knows maybe I'll even stand corrected and bigger really is better after all😉

Maybe you've been to the hydraulic press channel? He has the most Finnish accent after Kimi Räikkönen😁
Going over 1000cc would probably be way overkill for my body😅 I'd like to stay somewhat proportional after all😊

DgHask

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2022, 12:27:40 am »
Lol how did you figure that one out ^^ I watched the oil fire video of him some time ago after being stuck in a endless scrolling loop for 15 minutes and watching him squash some steel tools. Wasn't my fault YouTube Algo did it to me 😆
:)

Jolyndare

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • Jolyn Dare Linktree
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2022, 01:34:00 am »
Lol how did you figure that one out ^^ I watched the oil fire video of him some time ago after being stuck in a endless scrolling loop for 15 minutes and watching him squash some steel tools. Wasn't my fault YouTube Algo did it to me 😆

The classic youtube rabbit hole, been there many times!😅 To be fair, the guy from Hydraulic press channel is probably the most known finnish guy on the internet right now😋

beldzior

• Thank You
  • -Given: 100
  • -Receive: 187
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2022, 05:43:42 am »
https://redgifs.com/watch/skeletalwronggrasshopper

I wonder, how does having implants affect your ability to do karate and other sports? Do they get in the way when you punch? I mean, it's quite a lot of weight hanging on your chest :P
Be my girl and I will buy you breast implants.

Seriously.

UK/PL

DgHask

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2022, 09:49:04 am »

The classic youtube rabbit hole, been there many times!😅 To be fair, the guy from Hydraulic press channel is probably the most known finnish guy on the internet right now😋

Yeah you'd think I'd learn and not get on my phone at 2am but apparently not 😂

I wonder, how does having implants affect your ability to do karate and other sports?

Wait a minute you do karate aswell - do you do tournaments and stuff? That'd be badass 🤓

Jolyndare

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • Jolyn Dare Linktree
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2022, 12:13:32 am »

I wonder, how does having implants affect your ability to do karate and other sports? Do they get in the way when you punch? I mean, it's quite a lot of weight hanging on your chest :P

Well, not as much as I first thought actually, since I'm only at 300cc, but I can definately feel the weight when I'm not wearing a bra. I'm sure that going well beyond this size will affect it more. I usually wear a supporting sports bra when I'm doing sports seriously, which makes a big difference in comfortability 😊

Yeah you'd think I'd learn and not get on my phone at 2am but apparently not 😂

I wonder, how does having implants affect your ability to do karate and other sports?

Wait a minute you do karate aswell - do you do tournaments and stuff? That'd be badass 🤓

I actually used to compete between the ages of 7 to 13, then I started Jujitsu at age 14 and trained and competed until I was 24😋
But I still keep up the skills though😙

DgHask

• Thank You
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2022, 12:01:05 pm »
I actually used to compete between the ages of 7 to 13, then I started Jujitsu at age 14 and trained and competed until I was 24😋

Yeah ok I'm not giving you my leg ever 😂
Ever thought about doing some MMA just to see how you'd stack up?

Jolyndare

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • Jolyn Dare Linktree
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2022, 09:19:34 pm »

Unfortunately I'm too small for even the lightest weight class, I'm only 44 kg (97 lbs) I don't mind it though 😅. I can still take down a 100kg man to the floor with the right moves💪😉

beldzior

• Thank You
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2022, 10:34:39 pm »

Unfortunately I'm too small for even the lightest weight class, I'm only 44 kg (97 lbs) I don't mind it though 😅. I can still take down a 100kg man to the floor with the right moves💪😉

Just pull your shirt up and any man will be down on the ground :P

Seriously.

UK/PL

DgHask

• Thank You
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2022, 12:52:47 am »
I can still take down a 100kg man to the floor with the right moves💪😉

Talk is cheap 😉

beldzior

• Thank You
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2022, 04:52:18 pm »

This is one of the hottest things I've red lately. I love reading or listening to women lust after fake, big tits. Reminds me of that Kristi Lovett video where she begs for bigger boobs and keeps calling her 1000ccs too small and stuff like that. Just amazing :D

Seriously.

UK/PL

beldzior

• Thank You
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2022, 08:41:03 pm »
Oh and btw, I can deffinitely recommend her Fanvue, there's nothing hardcore or anything, but she does enjoy getting naked and isn't shy to show e v e r y t h i n g. Her tits look REALLY fake too, proper bolt-ons, hard as iron, and you can kinda see some scars in some pics, so if you're into that then you'll enjoy the purchase for sure :D

Seriously.

UK/PL

Jolyndare

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • Jolyn Dare Linktree
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2022, 12:09:20 am »
Hey all!💕 I just wanted to ask your opinions on what shape and size of implants you would like to see on a girl like me?
I'm really in to the "Fake Look" type of boobs.
My absolute favourite pair of boobs right now are on a girl called Brenna McKenna (I found her on the forums): https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=57396.0
And especially in this pic she looks so amazing!🔥: https://ibb.co/WvkBNVV
I don't know what size or type of implants she has, but my guess is overfilled saline🤔

My second favourite is probably a girl called Emelie Ekström/Ekhdal (also found her here):
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=16854.0
Her boobs look so perky and hot😋 https://www.imagevenue.com/view/o/?i=120177874_ee6_123_24lo.jpg&h=img230
I just love the way her nipples are pointing up :3
I think she has 800cc

Please let me know what you think, would they look good on me?🥰

On a side note, I don't know if it's ok to ask here, but if you have anyone has any ideas where I could maybe find a sponsor(s) to fund my next implants, I would really appreciate it!😘💕 I'm working on the money in the meantime on my fansites😅

beldzior

• Thank You
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2022, 07:38:31 pm »
Brenna's or Emilie's tits would look perfect, either set is fine. That with visible scars, veins, big gap between the tits and some boob rippling (which is considered "bad" but it highlights the fakness of the tits) would add to the hotness even more.
I don't know if it's possible but I think expanders would be great for you since you're so hungry for more and more titness :p

Seriously.

UK/PL

DubbyaBushe

• Thank You
  • -Given: 610
  • -Receive: 2050
  • There's no boobs like big boobs!
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2022, 09:03:46 pm »
Personal preference Brenna > Emilie, but both would be excellent. I like the fact that Brenna's implants settled a bit after implantation to create the "high nipple effect" in which the majority of the implant resides below the nipple. Again, my personal preference. Both had nice areolae size prior to implantation that look good on an inflated chest. Good luck with whatever direction (bigger!) you go.  ;D
Boobs are cool.
Big boobs are cooler.
Big fake boobs are coolest.

Clicking >>Thank You<< is a nice thing to do if you like a post.