Author Topic: RealSiliconeBunny  (Read 166891 times)

RealSiliconeBunny

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 46
Re: RealSiliconeBunny
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2017, 01:00:57 am »
Here is a screenshoot

« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 01:02:49 am by RealSiliconeBunny »

UhUhUh

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2017, 09:42:07 pm »
The reason I said that is because it has been over a week since I sent money for a skype show. As I will show in my screenshots I was told multiple times tomorrow or next day or one more day baby. How long would any person here put up with that. If you pay someone for a service they say they will do right when they ask you for payment then not come through for over a week that's called playing games and ripping off where I come from.

UhUhUh

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2017, 09:44:10 pm »
At this point I would just like my money back. Since you have blocked me silicone bunny please send me my money back tomorrow and I will consider our friendship and business transactions over with.

UhUhUh

• Thank You
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2017, 09:46:22 pm »
And a final note it's not blackmail if you are only asking for a service that you paid for that was never given or simply a refund. I don't know if any country where you can't send funds electronically on weekends.

UhUhUh

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2017, 02:32:07 pm »
Everyone, sorry for the delay in the screen shots. I had another member contact me to which I sent them the entire conversation I had with silicone bunny. That person being kind is compiling the entire screenshot convo so it can be easily read and will be posting it here for everyone to read. I only ask that everyone read it entirely from the beginning which started a day or two after I sent payment for the skype show. Other than the comment which silicone bunny pointed out which I do regret and said out of frustration and anger as I believe anyone on here would feel the same you will notice I never treated her with any disrespect. In reality I believe I was very understanding and patient. As stated before all I ask is a refund of my money or a skype show which I paid for. Thanks to everyone for their time.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2017, 04:50:14 pm »
@RealSiliconeBunny
I've read through the entire conversation that covers the period from 10 to 17 of June, at the beginning of the conversation the 'drama' was already going on and showing lack of proper communication.
In order to satisfy your customers you need to communicate with them properly.
Uhseany spent a serious amount of money for your offered services but never got anything in return even after repeatedly trying to contact you and schedule the cam session. Repeatedly promises were broken.
I think you can imagine this works very frustrating and forces peoples hands to either get a refund or what they were promised/paid for.

I recommend you unblock (blocking him gets you nowhere and only escalates the situation) Uhseany from instagram and resolve the issue with him by refunding him or delivering services as promised.

If you two can't work this out we have to revoke your Starmember status and will post the entire chat log so our members can decide for themselves what they could get into.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 04:52:28 pm by KwukDuck »

Bimboslover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
  • Huge lover of Fake look and Bimbos!
    • Bimbos Lover World
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2017, 12:13:18 pm »
You are amazing! I love you since i saw you on the web years ago! You are the perfect Bimbo star! Go on and follow your dreams!

loveforbarbie

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2017, 12:42:32 am »
What the heck?

Demonitron

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 429
  • Some people call me weird, I think I'm just free.
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2017, 10:47:35 am »
As someone who is fanatical about huge fake lips?

I REALLY hope this IS the real SiliconeBunny.

You have the worlds most amazing fake pout!

Dem
Just a weird guy on a quest for a boobjob of his own, being different isn't a bad thing!

UhUhUh

• Thank You
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2017, 11:39:28 pm »
Update:

All,

thank you for your paitence on this but I wanted to update everyone with whats been going on. After everything was posted on the board I was contacted by Silicone Bunny through DM again. I started by apologizing for what I had threatened to do and asked if we could start over. Silicone Bunny agreed things needed to be reset so we arranged a Skype show for this afternoon which was convenient for both our schedules. I have just concluded the Skype show and I can confirm to you that she is definitely the real silicone bunny, every bit the girl in her photos. She was very sweet and understanding about the whole situation. I think there was a lot of mis communication on both sides I am no one to throw stones but she has definitely made things right. I have to personally thank @Kwukduck for his assistance and allowing me to vent and see things clearer. She is an absolutely beautiful woman with a great sense of humor considering what happened. Any questions please feel free to ask me but as I stated she has righted every wrong with me so I have 0 complaints. Thanks for your time. 

danniel.vincent

• Thank You
  • -Given: 718
  • -Receive: 358
  • Addicted to silicone boobs, lips and asses!
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2017, 11:15:32 am »
welcome!!!!!

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2017, 12:01:46 am »
Thank you both Uhseany and RealSiliconeBunny for resolving this respectfully.
I've restored your star member status.

RealSiliconeBunny

• Thank You
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2017, 12:37:49 am »
Hi guys, I just want to inform you that I started my patreon page. I will be posting my new never seen sexy photos and videos, also there will be nudity and some real sexy stuff. I will be publishing 3,4 times a week. Uhseany confirmed that this is real me, he saw me on skype show, and you will see on my patreon who I really am. Here is a link of my page. Kisses from your RealSiliconeBunny
www.patreon.com/realsiliconebunny

lolchair1

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2017, 09:55:40 pm »
Just checked her patreon site. One picture she posted in the post "I love my boobs" is a picture taken of a computer screen! Only explanation for that is her being behind cam with another person taking pictures of that. Everybody be carefull and do not pledge!

RealSiliconeBunny

• Thank You
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2017, 11:41:36 pm »
@KwukDuck
Why am I marked as a scammer, not a starmember?
@lolchair1
Please don't talk bulshit, the picture is taken by camera on my laptop. Look at my other pictures on my social networks, feel free to contact me, not to talk this shit because of one picture.

Tags: