Author Topic: Montreal Strip Clubs  (Read 16684 times)

chaychay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 235
  • -Receive: 529
Montreal Strip Clubs
« on: November 10, 2009, 08:33:19 pm »
I'm looking to have some real-life experiences with fake boobs and will be in Montreal on business for the next two days.  Anyone here have some insight to share?  Which strip clubs would you recommend visiting while I'm there?
Certified silicone fetishist aficionado.

chaychay

• Thank You
Re: Montreal Strip Clubs
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 07:09:32 am »
Last night I had a great experience in Montreal. But let ne first preface this story with my first Montreal strip club experience several years ago.
I went to a semi-famous club on Montreal's famous Rue Sainte Catherine?s. It's called Le Club Downtown. There were loads of girls with implants. It was a dream come true AND it was cheaper than I'm used to in Toronto, where it?s $20/song vs $10/song at this club.  This is a conact club, where it?s perfectly kosher to touch the girls as they give you lapdance anywhere except between the legs.  I got a few dances with 2 girls at once on one occation. Both hot blondes about mid-20s who both had C to DD cup range breasts. Amazing time. Then I saw a girl, very tall with long dark hair and HUGE breasts. I later learned she had 34GG. Sexy as hell. Unfortunately rather hard (I like my fake boobs squishy).
Last night I returned to that same bar with a buddy who also appreciates fake boobs (though not quite an obsession like myself). 
The selection of girls weren't nearly as plentiful and dances are now $15/song. But still some nice eye candy.  Then I saw her, Miss 34GG.  At first I wasn?t sure it was her, but as soon as I spoke to her I knew it was.  Had she gotten bigger?  It had been a while perhaps I'd forgotten what 34GG looked like. I asked her flat out how big she is. "Guess" she said.  Having remembered what she told me years ago, those being easily the biggest I?d ever encountered in life, I said 34GG. With English her second language she spoke carefully so not to get the facts wrong. "No, when I had my second operation it was 34GG. Now, I have third operation. Today they are 34 double K. They are 'Special K', like the cereal - you know?". After I collected my jaw from the ground I told her that is my favourite cereal... as of now. I should remind you that this conversation is happening while she's grinding her body on mine and my hands are groping her boobs. They are really hard, almost too hard for my liking. But the hardness didn't detract from the novelty and the awesome time I was having. I told her about how I have an obsession with implants and that I prefer fake ones over natural. "Me too" she said with a wink.
I asked her how many CCs she has. She told me 2000cc. "wait a second. Do you mean 2000 here AND 2000 there. 4000 all together?".
"Oui!"
I think she got a kick out of how enthusiastic I was about this topic. 
I asked her what size she was originally, which is something my buddy and I were musing about while she was on stage previously. She told me the history: started out as a B cup (that?s it!?!). Then jumped to DD with 775cc's.  Next she upgraded to GG with 1150cc's. And now KK with 2000cc.
Well, it was late and I said my goodbyes and thank you's. As we hugged I was flabbergasted by how far away our bodies were as we pressed against each other due to these orbs of awesomeness. Oh yes. It was amazing.
These were easily my biggest real life experience to date.
Just thought I'd share.

YoniX

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 02:12:12 pm »
anybody ever go to a club called Diamond Dolls in Toronto? There is a chick there named Julie, was wondering if anyone knew anything.  She has like 600CC saline and is totally breast obsessed.  Anyone?

milky

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 94
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 05:11:41 pm »
Great posting chaychay.

Can you give us some additional details...age, height, weight, general appearance, ethnicity, etc.?

Sounds amazing.

chaychay

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 09:10:25 pm »
Can you give us some additional details...age, height, weight, general appearance, ethnicity, etc.?
Sounds amazing.
I'd wager she's in her 30's.  She's probably 6' or so, mind you she was wearing heels.  Thin - which contrasted with her boobs like crazy.  Caucasian.  Lots of freckles.
I suddenly remembered her name (the DJ's voice in my head), Rebecca Jade.  I googled the name and found these pics: http://www.pbase.com/gilp/adult_entertainer_rebecca_jade
Now, I'm not certain that's her - but that looks pretty damn close.  Can't be too many girls matching this description by this name!  Only, her boobs didn't look so irregularly shaped.  In these photos they might be her previous set of 1000cc's.
anybody ever go to a club called Diamond Dolls in Toronto? There is a chick there named Julie, was wondering if anyone knew anything.  She has like 600CC saline and is totally breast obsessed.  Anyone?
I haven't been to Diamond Dolls, but I'm tempted to now!

Blackknight

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2898
  • -Receive: 676
Montreal Strip Clubs
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 06:45:19 am »
Heading to Montreal Wednesday and would really appreciate any suggestions to a great strip club.
I guess it goes without saying Fake Tits are a must :-)
Staying north of Montreal, in Laval

Thanks in advance.

happywanderer

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 01:31:09 pm »
Blacknight, I have limited knowledge og the Montreal SC scene as I haven't been to one in over a year but you can always start at merb.ca. It has a Montreal SC section that ought to be somewhat helpful. Take note though that most SCs "off Island" will provide a more interactive and "hands-on" experience than those clubs downtown. The flip side of the increase in "mileage" is that the girls are genereally not as good looking and are on average older too.

Diamond Dolls is a very hit or a miss kind of Club here in Toronto... mostly a miss these days. When did you see Julie YoniX?

boobe

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 225
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 04:22:50 pm »
try the solid gold in ahuntsic montreal that would be one of the biggest club in montreal http://clubsolidgold.com/clubfr.htm
or one of my all time fav for fake tits in laval is club les déesses
http://www.tuscl.net/d2.php?DID=2655

Blackknight

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2898
  • -Receive: 676
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 07:13:54 pm »
Many thanks to happywander and boobe.

First trip to Montreal, I heard that the women are really beautiful and nicely dressed.

Reminds me of a trip to Dallas Texas, lots of really nice looking women and girls.
I like cities where the girls dress up nice to go out. not like slobs in track pants as in some cities.

chaychay

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2011, 07:14:59 am »
The last time I went to Montreal I went to Le Club once again, hoping I'd get to see the same girl I write about above. But this time the selection of hot girls was even more dismal than last time, and no citing of the "Special K" girl.
I went down the street and around the corner to Chez Parée. The fake-to-natural ratio was very high! Tons of amazing girls. I'd read about Ariane on this site, but she wasn't working that night. That was in February I think. Anyways - if you make it down town, you won't be disappointed.

Let us know how it turns out!

miller2121

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 01:14:59 am »
I was at Chez Paree last night and had an amazing time. So many girls there with beautiful breast implants. I got a lap dance from a girl named Tamara, who's face was not spectacular but her fake tits looked and felt unbelieveable.

Is it wrong to be obsessed with banging a girl with perfect fake boobs like this? They were absolutely perfection.

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 05:21:42 am »
Is it wrong to be obsessed with banging a girl with perfect fake boobs like this? They were absolutely perfection.

Fwiw, if she's willing to get fake boobs, then modest tweaks to her face might not be out of the question. The good news is the tweaks can be very subtle to have a dramatic effect.

That said, I'm not sure if the fake boob crowd would object to facial cosmetic surgery (aside from the lips, which always seems to be a "love it / hate it" crowd splitter).
Former admin of
(since retired)

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 08:42:15 am »
That said, I'm not sure if the fake boob crowd would object to facial cosmetic surgery (aside from the lips, which always seems to be a "love it / hate it" crowd splitter).
I wouldn't! (quelle suprise :P ) However, it's something that can easily be taken too far. It caters to my plastic fetish well, but there is a limit to it. Can't really say where it goes though.

IHNB

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 07:19:04 pm »
I'd wager she's in her 30's.  She's probably 6' or so, mind you she was wearing heels.  Thin - which contrasted with her boobs like crazy.  Caucasian.  Lots of freckles.
I suddenly remembered her name (the DJ's voice in my head), Rebecca Jade.  I googled the name and found these pics: http://www.pbase.com/gilp/adult_entertainer_rebecca_jade
Now, I'm not certain that's her - but that looks pretty damn close.  Can't be too many girls matching this description by this name!  Only, her boobs didn't look so irregularly shaped.  In these photos they might be her previous set of 1000cc's.

Found these 2 vids, however they seem to be from around 2007, so unsure of her size and/or if its the Rebecca Jade your speaking of...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x36tt7_shower-scene-with-a-stripper-behind_fun

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ouih_one-for-the-road-outtake-rebecca-ge_fun
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 11:52:22 pm by IHNB »

Ddefg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 479
  • -Receive: 151
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 09:49:06 pm »
Rebecca Jade retired from dancing. She is now behind the bar of another club , north of montreal.
There is a thread about her elsewhere on this site.

As you can see, it's become more difficult to get implants that custom-sized.
She still has her double K's. Nowadays they appear more "set", eventhough round-shaped .
'guess time makes all things better , for wine & women .

Tags: