Author Topic: Ashley Lawrence (aka Fembomb)  (Read 2157681 times)

marti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 89
  • -Receive: 157
Re: Ashley Lawrence (aka Fembomb)
« Reply #720 on: April 12, 2012, 08:48:54 pm »
havent recorded any yet , but hope she may be able to more soon

Zapp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 254
  • Fembomb fan since the turn of the millenium
« Reply #721 on: April 13, 2012, 10:09:01 pm »
Things are heating up in the divorce: depositions, stonewalling, and an accusation of contempt. Most of the rulings have been going in Jeff's favor. One party asked to delay the final hearing and the other party objected. As it stands right now, the divorce will be final by the end of April.

if im not mistaken jeff is old than ashley.

Yes, he's about 9 years older than her. Ashley's first husband Bill DeBusk is 4 years older than Jeff.

Each year around January 1 the news media likes to do stories on New Years resolutions and how quickly they will be broken. When DeBusk was managing the gym, the local newspaper interviewed him:

"We see about a 50 percent increase after the first of the January," says Bill Debusk, vice president of Jim Bottin's fitness centers.  "The first quarter of the year is always our best time."  In response to this traditional post-holiday crunch, they've added equipment and parking to their clubs.  "Before that, we would have problems getting everyone in," he says.
According to Debusk, the rush starts to fade after Valentine's Day.  And by mid-March, many of the most well-intentioned have abandoned "the burn" in favor of "the couch".

Fast forward five years. The same newspaper comes to the same facility and finds Jeff Lawrence running the place. Check out how he answers the question about the New Years resolution crowd:

"We'll get a 50 percent increase in the use of this club," says Jeff Lawrence, owner and founder. "I think they all really believe this is going to be a new deal.  But when they come in and don't ask for help, and don't have a good game plan, and don't see the results they want to see, then they fall off the wagon.  And we don't see them again."
Come March, Lawrence says, those once-determined neophytes have most likely dropped out, and the health club slims back to its usual girth of regulars.  "I would say that happens to at least half the people that try it.  And usually it's for lack of a good game plan," he says.

It's as if she married the same guy twice!

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #722 on: April 14, 2012, 10:19:39 pm »
do you know who seems to be the one that is causing trouble or is it that there is alot of problems, and yes does seem the same guy all i would say both lucky guys to have been in ashley life

speciala

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #723 on: April 14, 2012, 11:29:19 pm »
great thread here

Horus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 185
  • -Receive: 402
  • eat, sleep, tits, repeat.
« Reply #724 on: April 15, 2012, 04:56:49 am »
Zapp Brannigan is an immensely fascinating character, but he does little for my boner action.
FYI:  -I dont reply to requests for uploads or  links from anyone with under 50 posts.

Zapp

• Thank You
« Reply #725 on: April 17, 2012, 11:30:21 pm »
BREAKING NEWS - The divorce is final. Bottom line: Fembomb is back! Ashley got 100% of fembomb.com and her NiteFlirt business. Jeff must return the computer, all media, and the video camera. Yes!

Jeff and Ashley have agreed to sell the house and split the profit 50/50. While it's on the market, Jeff will live in it. Ashley is going to move into Jeff's bachelor pad. They're swapping houses. Expect a delay while they're moving. Then it's back to FemLand!

Other details: They officially separated on August 15, 2010. Jeff keeps his 20% ownership in the company that bought out his gym and his 50% ownership in the laser spa (as seen in Laser Bikini video). Ashley keeps one car. Jeff buys out Ashley's interest in the other 5 vehicles (including the Yamaha YZF-R1 sport bike that Ashley sometimes posed with). Jeff is also making a one time lump-sum alimony payment.

In the end it was an uncontested divorce. The lawyers worked out the details and everything was agreed upon in advance. Jeff didn't even bother showing up for the hearing. He had already signed the documents.

tood678

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #726 on: April 18, 2012, 01:47:32 am »
Zapp - great news! Thanks for the update.

I'll truly believe it when I see some new video content on her website.

schbiz50

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1013
  • -Receive: 3266
  • pocahontas_mc
« Reply #727 on: April 18, 2012, 09:19:32 am »
BREAKING NEWS - The divorce is final. Bottom line: Fembomb is back! Ashley got 100% of fembomb.com and her NiteFlirt business. Jeff must return the computer, all media, and the video camera. Yes!

Jeff and Ashley have agreed to sell the house and split the profit 50/50. While it's on the market, Jeff will live in it. Ashley is going to move into Jeff's bachelor pad. They're swapping houses. Expect a delay while they're moving. Then it's back to FemLand!

Other details: They officially separated on August 15, 2010. Jeff keeps his 20% ownership in the company that bought out his gym and his 50% ownership in the laser spa (as seen in Laser Bikini video). Ashley keeps one car. Jeff buys out Ashley's interest in the other 5 vehicles (including the Yamaha YZF-R1 sport bike that Ashley sometimes posed with). Jeff is also making a one time lump-sum alimony payment.

In the end it was an uncontested divorce. The lawyers worked out the details and everything was agreed upon in advance. Jeff didn't even bother showing up for the hearing. He had already signed the documents.

Am I the only one who thinks its creepy that you know all this?
What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it may God have mercy on your soul

bovrilbovril

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 242
« Reply #728 on: April 18, 2012, 10:45:08 am »
I second that. The last few pages of this thread has been borderline inappropriate.

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #729 on: April 18, 2012, 03:22:50 pm »
all i would say is that it explains why she disappeared for a while and why site has had any new stuff so for me it has been imformitive thx zapp

j0eb0xerr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 137
« Reply #730 on: April 18, 2012, 09:32:40 pm »
what's creepy about it? Thanks Zapp for sharing, good to know that she may be posting new material soon.

bovrilbovril

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 242
« Reply #731 on: April 19, 2012, 01:39:03 am »
Maybe because it's someone's personal and private information? Perhaps it's overstepping some boundaries?

MrPink

« Reply #732 on: April 19, 2012, 04:31:51 am »
Look,  I thank Zapp for his posts but I just wish she would get back on the web with an HD video and be a little nastier, pink and boobage play. She does yet need to be blowing and fucking! But a tad HD naughtier, would be a great comeback.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 11:02:54 am by MrPink »

yoyomann

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 428
« Reply #733 on: April 19, 2012, 07:29:25 am »
Personally?

I think she needs to get on a REAL camming site and make some damn money. Get on MFC or something........

Zapp

• Thank You
« Reply #734 on: April 19, 2012, 10:15:03 am »
Just a few months ago people on this board were blue because Fembomb was missing and there was no new information. Now some are saying that there's too much information. I can't win! LOL

Actually, I understand and share your concern for privacy, beebopadoomon. That's why I only share information that is already in the public record and omit any details that could be misused to stalk/harrass Ashley and her family. Review my posts and you'll find that I've never mentioned her location - not even as much as what state she lives in (although it's common knowledge). Call it my "journalistic integrity" even if it doesn't match your notion of where to draw the line.