Author Topic: Mira Durongkachayanurak / Maria Yamazaki / มิรา ดุรงคชยานุรักษ์  (Read 190519 times)

thr0waw4y

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 84
Is there any more new vids you can share?

Sure, here's another pretty good one
https://sendvid.com/xb09kctl

Wow. I stopped following her long time ago because I got tired of the dragging tease. But even I am impressed. This is a top tier vid.

Yes, they are all the same format: 30 minutes dancing fully clothed, last minute teasing with no pants on.
The rest of the videos I have are identical to this
https://sendvid.com/d3bzfbxb

Where do you find those videos?

paid vk groups. they all share the same content and claim they capped it lol

caldc01

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 53
I quit following her too. She is just sooo annoying. Just show the nipples already? Whats the big deal?

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
I quit following her too. She is just sooo annoying. Just show the nipples already? Whats the big deal?

The deal is, it could easily end her in jail. Police is very active currently in Thailand, girls get raided on a daily basis, even during their live shows.

thr0waw4y

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 84
The deal is, it could easily end her in jail. Police is very active currently in Thailand, girls get raided on a daily basis, even during their live shows.

I thought that was the case - but what about Maya? She doesn't seem to care, and there's news stories of her previous arrest

mendieta.lucho

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Do you think if I use a VPN from Thailand I could find more information from Mira?

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
Do you think if I use a VPN from Thailand I could find more information from Mira?

I don't think so, the language is more of an issue than anything else.
Try to get in touch with some Thai people that speak English to help you out.
I"ll give it a shot too.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You

I thought that was the case - but what about Maya? She doesn't seem to care, and there's news stories of her previous arrest

When she does more explicit shows you'll notice she never shows her face clearly. Sometimes you get a quick flash of it, but she tries to keep her face outside the camera.
I can't comment on her motivations, maybe she desperately needs the income it generates or just considers it worth the risk.

mendieta.lucho

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Did you find anything new from Mira?

6nd6

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 11
Does anyone have her onlyfans?

Dar-Ken

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 14
Does anyone happen to have the old video of her in the red robe? There's a part where she opens it up and bounces aggressively while her boobs are exposed. I'd REALLY appreciate it.

limker3

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 4
Does anyone happen to have the old video of her in the red robe? There's a part where she opens it up and bounces aggressively while her boobs are exposed. I'd REALLY appreciate it.

There is such a Video?  :o

snooch81

• Thank You
  • -Given: 180
  • -Receive: 802
  • Ebony & Asia

Are you thinking of this one?

Ebony & Asia

Dar-Ken

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 14

YES!!! That's the one 👍🏽

Tags: thai 700cc