Author Topic: New here! I'm Bianca!  (Read 114828 times)

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 375
Re: New here! I'm Bianca!
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2018, 06:01:19 am »
Also here Indy! I finally took a half decent verification photo I think! Unless I did it wrong? Please let me know!

https://i.imgur.com/5K9Oubo.jpg

« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 09:52:52 pm by Bimbo Baby Bianca »

juggernaut

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 58
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2018, 07:56:22 pm »
hi welcome I hope you like it here can becoming a bimbo.

Pietje_012

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 30
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2018, 08:02:35 pm »
Welcome to the community Bianca. I know for sure you will love all these great people here in tpb

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2018, 11:11:38 pm »
Welcome to the community Bianca. I know for sure you will love all these great people here in tpb

Thanks! I hope so too! People haven’t been as chatty as I was expecting, but I love all the topics of the different sexy girls. I get lost in them for hours! lol

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2018, 11:38:40 pm »
If you wanna chat, go into the chatroom :-) We (well, atleast I) love seeing a new bimbo doll show up!
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

the_little_prince

• Thank You
  • -Given: 135
  • -Receive: 117
  • barbies in a box
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2018, 01:18:26 am »
are you on social media anywhere else?  people tend to keep these boards less for chatting and more for sharing content, but my all means, share as much as youd like about yourself :)

Welcome!

Thanks! I hope so too! People haven’t been as chatty as I was expecting, but I love all the topics of the different sexy girls. I get lost in them for hours! lol

Mrderpface

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2018, 02:14:18 am »
Welcome to the forum, hopefully you enjoy it :)

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2018, 10:30:45 pm »
are you on social media anywhere else?  people tend to keep these boards less for chatting and more for sharing content, but my all means, share as much as youd like about yourself :)

Welcome!

Hi! I’m not on social media yet. I’ve been working so hard in the last year to build confidence and get in shape and change my life. Before that I was a very private person and pretty much lived every day for other people. That’s when I decided to focus on improving my life and finding my happiness! So since I’m new to all of this now, what do you recommend I do for social media? Instagram? Twitter? Anything else? I was thinking of making a reddit account about my body goals.

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2018, 10:31:36 pm »
If you wanna chat, go into the chatroom :-) We (well, atleast I) love seeing a new bimbo doll show up!

I really don’t know how to use it! It seemed confusing to me lol

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2018, 01:05:59 pm »

I really don’t know how to use it! It seemed confusing to me lol

Yeah, it’s not really bimbo proof unfortunately:-( Easiest way is to download the Riot app on your phone and connect to the channel. That way you can just pop in whenever you want and also read back what has been talked about before. If you need any help send me a DM
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Fichte

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2018, 11:06:15 pm »
Hi Bianca,

Welcome to TPB  :-*

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2018, 09:04:54 pm »
Welcome, Bianca!
I think I'm developing a huge crush...  :) <3
You look wonderful and I enjoy reading your posts. There's something quirky in them. Love your energy and style.
I'd recommend instagram since it's the place where most of beauties like you have their own accounts. Probably the best place to build your own network with like-minded fans and other models.

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2018, 01:16:17 am »
Welcome, Bianca!
You look wonderful and I enjoy reading your posts. There's something quirky in them. Love your energy and style.
I'd recommend instagram since it's the place where most of beauties like you have their own accounts. Probably the best place to build your own network with like-minded fans and other models.

Aww you're cute! Thanks! I am a little ball of energy, that's for sure! I'll have to make an instagram for sure! It was one of my plans.

Also thanks KwukDuck for making me a verified Star Member!

Is there any way for me to change my topic name and add my verification pic to the first post?

Mrderpface

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2018, 02:00:02 pm »
Welcome, Bianca!

Aww you're cute! Thanks! I am a little ball of energy, that's for sure! I'll have to make an instagram for sure! It was one of my plans.

Also thanks KwukDuck for making me a verified Star Member!

Is there any way for me to change my topic name and add my verification pic to the first post?
At the top right of your first post you can modify it, upload your picture privately to an image hosting site and embed it using the BB code, or you can use theperfectboobs image uploader

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2018, 12:30:23 am »
Awesome! It didn’t like when I tried to do that with imgur. Indy said he couldn’t see it. I don’t know how to use the star member uploaded, so what’s the best site to upload to for embedding it so it shows up?

Tags: