Author Topic: Dating App where ladies post cup size to their profile ?  (Read 2041 times)

Nobody14

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1113
  • -Receive: 3164
Dating App where ladies post cup size to their profile ?
« on: March 07, 2018, 12:23:50 am »
I wanted to know if there is any dating or sex app like tinder where woman (and man) have to or can post body informations like weigh, hair Color... and of course their cup size in their profile ?
Or do dating-sex apps never request any informations about your body type ?

If they have is it possible to search for the busty ladies ?

smoothie4564

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 381
Re: Dating App where ladies post cup size to their profile ?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 12:55:24 am »
Technically ANY dating site/app will allow this. Women can simply post this in the description box on their profile. Now I have never seen this happen on any profile I have ever seen on any dating site/app and probably for good reason. Most women simply feel that that is an invasion of privacy and don't want that information available to the public.

You could argue that a woman judging a man based on how tall he is or how much money he makes is just as superficial as a man judging a woman based on her boob size or how much she weighs, but that is just the world we live in. So for now no dating site/app that I have ever seen contains a built-in feature for boob size, even though they all contain a feature for how tall men are.

Nobody14

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1113
  • -Receive: 3164
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 10:17:54 am »
Technically ANY dating site/app will allow this. Women can simply post this in the description box on their profile. Now I have never seen this happen on any profile I have ever seen on any dating site/app and probably for good reason. Most women simply feel that that is an invasion of privacy and don't want that information available to the public.

You could argue that a woman judging a man based on how tall he is or how much money he makes is just as superficial as a man judging a woman based on her boob size or how much she weighs, but that is just the world we live in. So for now no dating site/app that I have ever seen contains a built-in feature for boob size, even though they all contain a feature for how tall men are.

Well, I thought that there exist perhaps some sex dating apps where people with a Fetish can have a look at the body informations of the other people.

I am not talking about apps where people are looking for real love but for a sex meeting only.
I know for example a swinger app where people post what they want in a sex Session and what is a no go...for example if they accept SM stuff.

PinkMink

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 02:39:30 am »
Well then the thread is ill named. There are plenty of hook up apps but the kink oriented ones never seem to take off like tinder...Either way I feel like it would be terribly skewed considering how often i see men looking for enhanced women versus the opposite.

Tags: