Author Topic: Ok, XXL Girls Need Help With BRA!  (Read 4789 times)

HarleyRider

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 5
Ok, XXL Girls Need Help With BRA!
« on: November 18, 2017, 09:32:21 pm »
Hi, new here.  My problem is being a tiny girl with big boobs I am having trouble with finding a bra that works and doesn't hurt!  I am 5'3" with size 32 HH boobs.  I want to know of any place that makes custom bras, I hope someplace in the Southeast as I live in FL.  My problem is the cups are always to wide for me and in my arm pits and it hurts! Ok, it kills me within a few hours, when I wear one.  Also would LOVE a T-shirt bra!  I have tried everyplace I can both brick & mortar and on-line.  I want and need a custom designed just for me.  Anyone provide me info???
Thanks!!! Tara

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
Re: Ok, XXL Girls Need Help With BRA!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 04:37:53 pm »
My little is probably the same exact proportions and still wears her VS sports bras (32DDD) constantly as T-shirt bras as well as to workout in. I think I've cut the inner cups out of them all, but with a little strap adjust they are still great comfy bras.

https://www.victoriassecret.com/vs-sport/all-sport/knockout-by-victoria-sport-front-close-sport-bra-victoria-sport?ProductID=336178&CatalogueType=OLS

I'm sure you are hoping for some well-constructed and/or lacy bras, but we haven't done that shopping quest yet with the 1400s yet ourselves. Let me know if you find any!

Cheers

HarleyRider

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 07:30:42 pm »
My little is probably the same exact proportions and still wears her VS sports bras (32DDD) constantly as T-shirt bras as well as to workout in. I think I've cut the inner cups out of them all, but with a little strap adjust they are still great comfy bras.

https://www.victoriassecret.com/vs-sport/all-sport/knockout-by-victoria-sport-front-close-sport-bra-victoria-sport?ProductID=336178&CatalogueType=OLS

I'm sure you are hoping for some well-constructed and/or lacy bras, but we haven't done that shopping quest yet with the 1400s yet ourselves. Let me know if you find any!

Cheers

Thanks!  But mine overflow!  Plus want something that looks good in my line of work.  Have got to "look" classy for the $$$$$ I service.  But I will let you know!   Tara

axis

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 10:04:26 pm »
If you're looking for sports bras, Enell makes them XXL:
https://enell.com

Probably will give you the support you need regularly.  For more dressy ones, I think a lot of girls go for Polish brands.  Nordstrom is good for larger sizes too and sells some of these brands.

If you're interested in custom ones, I remember Chelsea going to a place in Houston, Sheer Fantasy Lingerie.

Also glad you decided to join us!  Looking forward to learning more about you!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 10:10:22 pm by axis »

FlexinTexan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 09:53:24 am »
I am also a 32HH (also starting to wonder whether I need to go down a band size) and have had one heck of a time finding comfortable, supportive bras.  Right now, my go-tos are Panache’s jasmine and sports bras.  I was sized at a specialty shop called Lorretta’s Intimates in The Dallas area that easily led me in the right direction after struggling at other stores.  I wish I could remember the search terms I used to discover them!  Nordstrom’s is probably your best bet if you can’t find a specialty shop, but they had a difficult time fitting me although they do carry the bras I currently wear.

I’m going to keep an eye on this thread because I’d love more variety!  Good luck and keep us updated with what you find!

HarleyRider

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 07:49:01 pm »
I am also a 32HH (also starting to wonder whether I need to go down a band size) and have had one heck of a time finding comfortable, supportive bras.  Right now, my go-tos are Panache’s jasmine and sports bras.  I was sized at a specialty shop called Lorretta’s Intimates in The Dallas area that easily led me in the right direction after struggling at other stores.  I wish I could remember the search terms I used to discover them!  Nordstrom’s is probably your best bet if you can’t find a specialty shop, but they had a difficult time fitting me although they do carry the bras I currently wear.

I’m going to keep an eye on this thread because I’d love more variety!  Good luck and keep us updated with what you find!

Girl, thanks, as I said my problem is in my armpits. I need a bra made that does not go under.  Don't know how much longer I will be this size but still need as I go bigger.  I will keep in touch!
Tara

Mrderpface

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2017, 12:16:01 am »

Tags: