Author Topic: EssexBunny Patreon  (Read 2388 times)

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 141
Re: EssexBunny Patreon
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2017, 02:42:58 am »
Here are some stats, for those interested:

Posts for the $60 tier: 2.  That's two total, in the history of her patreon.  Neither of them appear to be pictures.
$24 tier: 19 posts.  Mostly cropped pics.

Total posts:
August - 6
September - 2
October - 1
November -3

Maybe someone from the $60 tier could chime in and speak to whether or not there is any communication/interaction as promised.

lolchair1

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 373
  • -Receive: 792
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2017, 06:46:31 pm »
I have was a member of her patreon 60,- tier for around half a year. She promises:

TIER 6000cc - VIP LEVEL -
$60 or more per month
As well as all content available at previous tiers become one of only 20 patrons who'll see more uncensored content and enjoy VIP private messaging and cam privileges.

I can't exactly remember what amount of uncensored content she posted because it's some time ago, but the numbers I_love_silicone seem about right. The private messaging she has delivered consistently during the time I was a member. On the other hand the webcamming never happened. There were always reasons why she couldn't do it, and at some point I stopped asking. This was partly my choice because it felt rude to keep bringing it up. If you are okay with just messaging with her the 60,-  tier might be worth it. If you are looking for actual webcam sessions you will be disappointed and should not join.

andrat2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1074
  • -Receive: 576
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2017, 08:25:12 pm »
I was pledging 2 months (1st Feb and 1st March) in the highest 60$ category. I was chatting with her from time to time. I asked her out for caming in February and we agreed on a day in early March. I can't remember if a few days before, the day before or the same day she said she didn't feel comfortable how she looks etc. I accepted this and asked for another caming session later, but it never happened. I had conflicts with work, travel, family and I back then after all what I chatted, read and heared I decided there will never be a cam session happening so I cancelled my pledging. I wasn't asking for refund. This is not my style when it comes down to a few bucks.

The content posted back then wasn't what I expected in that tier. I can remember a picture of her from farer away, she facing to the left the bed on the right behind her (seen from the viewer). It was a post about the butt. While of poor quality this picture was clearly manipulated to enhance the butt. I had the feeling (again: the feeling, I don't say it is but it best meets the quality I experienced) like it were pictures posted on social media plattform before with the typical crappy compression algorithm the social media does reducing the size of pictures. And again I have the feeling this was maybe how it found it's way into Patreon. EB posted it before on social media, someone morphed it. Then when EB needed material for Patreon she accidentially uploaded that morphed picture she before saved from the social media instead of uploading the original one.

EB I clearly have to say if you don't get reliable and stop find excuses, if you continue with this way of postpone everything month after month after month I won't recover from this feeling of uncertainity that something is going wrong. My wish is that you rethink all this and get the things straight and true.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 08:33:27 pm by andrat2000 »

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2017, 05:06:54 pm »
Did she ever verify here?
Do we know for sure that she is actually a live human female or that her pictures are un-edited?

andrat2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1074
  • -Receive: 576
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2017, 08:59:34 pm »
Do we know for sure that she is actually a live human female or that her pictures are un-edited?

That's not what I wanted to say, by far not. I hope this was clear.

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2017, 06:09:26 am »

That's not what I wanted to say, by far not. I hope this was clear.

Well, maybe it wasn't what you meant.  But from my personal experience, as well as the experience of others apparently, she doesn't appear on cam, isn't very talkative, and only posts cropped closeups of questionable quality.  I'm not prepared to say it's fishy, but at some point questions should be asked...no?

cined

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 153
  • -Receive: 71
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2017, 10:22:21 am »
From the last photo i believe she's not faking the size, but she does play with the angles to appear even larger

Tags: