Author Topic: Bimbofication Comic  (Read 166491 times)

JohnnyB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 531
  • -Receive: 584
Re: Bimbofication Comic
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2017, 05:06:14 pm »
great comic huge thanks for doing that for us.
Few suggestions from me for next episodes:

1. involve some different body enhancements also, like face, booty, botox, rib removal or anything else that comes to your mind.
2. Mental bimbofication as well like intelligence drop, becoming silly,  becoming blunderer.
3. Make her more dependent on her man not only sexually (like in movie Stepford Wives if you know that and I don't mean becoming an android).
4. show us some everyday activities she is no longer able to perform on her own due to body modifications or being silly.

I disagree with that, why you guys love so much idea of stupid bimbo? My thoughts are, because normal/intelligent woman wouldn't date/fuck with you all?
You are assuming something you can not prove. Infact you must be intelligent to roleplay a stupid Bimbo. Thats all there is..it´s a role some choosed to play and these women seek for attention and date people depending on their taste and liking.

Ryuman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 564
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2017, 07:18:00 pm »
Thanks for the feedback and the suggestions, always appreciated.

I would love to do more extreme and varied body modifications, but at present I am limited by the software I'm using and my own lack of knowledge. I'm slowly attempting to move to new, better software, but for now, this is by far the quickest (cheapest) way of me making stuff that I enjoy and can share.

The main characters personality has and will continue to change, as that is a large part of the 'story' here, however she isn't going to become a dumb airheaded bimbo. Personally that route doesn't appeal to me and I prefer her to keep her intelligence and independance. She is however becoming more an more *WOMAN*ty and a total nymphomaniac.

I have the next chapter half done I'd say, but after that...well we will see I guess.

nt1125

• Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2017, 08:51:40 am »
Please continue with your story, Ryuman; I certainly enjoy where this story is going. I agree with you that turning the main character into an airhead is not the way to go for this story (there are many stories like that on this forum). Making her more enhanced, *WOMAN*tier, more manipulative and independent seem more appealing. One can try to bring back her old loser boyfriend into her life. Have her dominate him (e.g. sexually in the sense that he can't contain himself at the sight of her and she can make him cum at will; some cuckold; financial domination etc. to bring out the aspect that she has outgrown him completely). You can also try to work on her appearance, physique (more high heels, make her more fit etc.).

axis

« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2017, 02:17:13 am »
Awesome Ryuman!  Looking forward to the next part!

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2017, 06:55:41 am »
Any updates?

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2017, 07:56:23 pm »
Sorry for the lack of updates on this lately. I'm still working on stuff, just taking me a while to get any content finished.

I'm probably about 2/3 done with the next chapter and have maybe 2 chapters in mind after that, so there is still a little more that can be done...just be patient with me! :)

soren87

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1052
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2017, 10:49:24 pm »
Really looking forward to see her visit the dr alot more ans get pumped bigger and bigger. That is so hot

thekayak

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2017, 02:37:47 pm »
Is the story dead?

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2017, 12:56:31 am »
I'm wondering the same.

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2017, 11:42:12 pm »
Story's not dead, at least not quite yet. I still have maybe 3 chapters left I think...its just taking me a long time to finish due to other stuff going on in my life at the moment.

Next chapter is a reasonably long one and maybe 90% done, so just a little more patience and I'll share it!

skullbox

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2017, 01:04:43 am »
While I, like many others on this board, am anxiously awaiting the next chapter, please heed some advice: take your time and do it right. It's better to take a little extra time and make sure you are satisfied with the end product. We'll all be happier for it.

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2017, 03:35:29 am »
Ok, its finally finished! Chapter 14!

Just as a heads up, while this is a longer chapter, don't expect lots of 'upgrades' or extreme changes to the characters. This is more of a set up for the future to allow me to do a few more chapters than I had originally thought I would.

Hopefully no-one will mind too much with the direction things are going, but good news is that Chapter 15 is well underway and I now expect to be able to do a few more chapters than expected. I'd really like to push for 20 chapters, but that might not be possible. Should be at least 18 however!

Link to the chapter is below
https://mega.nz/#!97IBiRqC!Jva3xawlbQUsv8nbFN8mlg1gboBbN-kyHZCBVW6Mfxg

As always, feedback and ideas always welcome! It really helps with making new content!

soren87

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1052
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2017, 11:50:31 pm »
This is really really hot hope you pump her so much bigger mayby forced and we get to watch it 😀

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2017, 03:57:26 pm »
Next chapter is nearly done as its a shorter one, but after that I'm tempted to do a 'spin-off' episode that won't be focused around the main characters point of view. I may in fact do one focused around the sister, but haven't decided 100% yet.

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2018, 11:17:46 pm »
How is the next installment coming Ryuman?  Looking forward to seeing how the sister transforms... ;)
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

Tags: