Author Topic: Recent silencing of critical members  (Read 7639 times)

LipsAndTits

• Thank You
  • -Given: 403
  • -Receive: 497
Re: Recent silencing of critical members
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2017, 12:51:19 am »
Temp Banned for insulting someone else after being warned before.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 01:41:59 am by Indy »

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2017, 02:03:53 am »
Clipteez ruins this site. And the donor members section. Without it, this place would be a lot better and a lot more neutral.

It's really sad to see how admins side with certain members because it's in their business interests, or for whatever reason they may have- maybe they enjoy more contact with some star members.
Clipteez has nothing to do with this. I thought I made myself clear that Martina has no interest in being featured on clipteez. I already stated that every decision is made by 2 admins, in an impartial way.
Then the next part you say is absolutely intolerable: "And the donor member section. Without it, this place would be a lot better and a lot more neutral.".
Congratulations, you just insulted each and every donor, the people we consider to be most precious. Without them, there would be no TPB.

And I'm sorry, I've modded before, and I can see that bloke double has been stalking EB. He knows he can get away with it too.
I don't see how that's relevant to the discussion here.

Not one admin has publicly backed EB when other star members and forumers have accused her of fraud and such- she was HOSPITALISED and refunded EVERYONE from her fucking hospital bed ffs.
It is not our job to back someone up unless we are asked to intervene. The fact that she refunded people from her hospital bed FOR ANOTHER SITE means absolutely zero to us. We're don't care what goes on on other websites.

It's a shame as the forum has gone to shit with all the mud slinging. The reason why so much trouble is going on, is due to poor management. It will only improve when the management realised it needs to improve.
The whole reason we are moderating everything is to prevent the mud slinging. We remove stuff because if we don't, it will just make the site look awful and inhospitable. It's OUR duty to keep the site clean, and that also means we need to make unfavourable choices.
Yes you have freedom of speech, but if you insult a police officer, you will have to answer for it. Remember this is our house, if you start slinging mud, we are going to clean it up.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 02:08:21 am by Indy »
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2017, 02:30:07 am »
Just in case I did not make myself perfectly clear: I've had enough of this useless drama.
I'm no longer going to let things slip by. Play nice, stick to our rules or face the consequences.

Enough time has been wasted on this thread and I have zero tolerance for those who keep arguing about how we run our site.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2017, 03:40:23 am »
EB refunding everyone is great and respectable. Does that mean we have to take her or anyone elses word for it when they claim something? No.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
You can post your claim structured in a single post with evidence from public sources provided within that same post without getting personal. Don't say "i'll post the evidence in the future", that will lead to mudfighting.

And maybe, just maybe some of these things don't matter so much to even start a discussion on...

*Nullius in verba.*

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=40708.0
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 12:46:38 pm by KwukDuck »

GrowingMyBust

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 97
  • 550cc and wanting to GROW!
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2017, 08:14:36 pm »
She's been attacking a few of our existing starmembers, harsh and with fury. Not just the one you mentioned, but many others. Gathering data that's not meant to be public, also making false claims. Digging into a person's past, finding out details and so on. You know how this behaviour is called? Stalking! The number one reason to get you banned! We do not want that to happen, so we want to stop that before we have to resort to that!

I have no idea what's going on as I am a newbie here ... however, as a newbie, I have to agree that this quote above would be enough to scare anyone off. I have no idea who was supposed to have done this or who it was about, but to think that a new star member could be stalked and attacked by another member, is quite frankly.. offputting.
Since I've joined this forum I feel my posts have been in the middle of numerous heated debates, which seem to get more attention than the helpless new girl in the middle of the posts just trying to achieve her dream  ;D
I for one would like to make friends here, play nice. And help eachother. Let's try not to get lost in the pettiness of silly arguments and hatred. It's great to have an opinion and a debate, don't get me wrong. But there's a difference between that, and rudeness and name calling.

Anyway.. enough of that I suppose  :-*

xx

Tags: