Author Topic: Bad boob job vs perfect naturals  (Read 6687 times)

steaded

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 43
Bad boob job vs perfect naturals
« on: September 13, 2015, 11:54:01 am »
Is a bad boob job sexier than an ideal pair of natural boobs?

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: Bad boob job vs perfect naturals
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 12:07:09 pm »
I think most fake tit fetishists (including me) will agree that "perfect" naturals are better than a botched boobjob. I'm totally fine with naturals on the right type of girl, for me usually A or B cups (or smaller) can look very pretty and beautiful. They aren't a whole lot of fun to play with, but atleast they are firm and cute. Bigger naturals aren't fun to play with IMO, and 95% of the time aren't beautiful either. Ofcoarse there are also ugly small naturals, but they have a higher % of good looking sets. So yeah, best would be to find a girl with tiny cute titties, enjoy them while you're saving up, buy her a set of XL implants, and she'll have bolt-ons by default. She'll never (milage may vary) have to endure saggy tits.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:09:08 pm by Arie »
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

steaded

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 43
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 01:59:17 pm »
I agree with you there - big naturals just don't do it for me at all, and yeah, if someone has naturally hardly any breast tissue then that's just great potential in waiting ;) ....

Though I do think bad boob jobs still can look great under clothing :)

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 2454
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 03:13:25 pm »
I think most fake tit fetishists (including me) will agree that "perfect" naturals are better than a botched boobjob. I'm totally fine with naturals on the right type of girl, for me usually A or B cups (or smaller) can look very pretty and beautiful. They aren't a whole lot of fun to play with, but atleast they are firm and cute. Bigger naturals aren't fun to play with IMO, and 95% of the time aren't beautiful either. Ofcoarse there are also ugly small naturals, but they have a higher % of good looking sets. So yeah, best would be to find a girl with tiny cute titties, enjoy them while you're saving up, buy her a set of XL implants, and she'll have bolt-ons by default. She'll never (milage may vary) have to endure saggy tits.

I love big naturals with a great shape - say, a young Sammy Braddy or Diora Baird - but the obvious downside to fake boobs (and small natural boobs) is the tremendous sag that comes with age and/or pregnancy.

bbf3

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 09:34:10 pm »

in my humble opinion: no. perfect natural breasts are sexier than  botched enhaned breasts.

But: perfect natural tits of a decent size are very very very rare.
in my life i have seen only 2 pairs of perfect natural breasts, and i am over 40 and i have seen a lot ...

barbasor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1158
  • -Receive: 1391
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 01:53:49 am »
YES! Never naturals. A super bad boobjob is much better than the best looking natural tits.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11321
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2015, 10:02:11 pm »
Okay, here we go, I actually have a very strong opinion about this.

I voted Bad Boobjob, here's why:
If a girl has had a boobjob, it tells me that she's open to change her own body in such a way that's more appealing to herself. She's willing to work for it, she wants to do this either for herself, or for the pleasure of others. But it shows character. And she can have it fixed, she's already shown that she's open to surgery to have it fixed.
Having perfect naturals is ofcourse nice and I wouldn't turn that down either, but it doesn't show anything about character. It only shows that she's been lucky.

I'd like to compare it to: Having perfect naturals is like winning the lottery. Having the perfect fake tits is like working really hard for it, but earning it.
Would you cheer for someone who's a millionaire by winning the lottery... or cheer for a self-made millionaire?
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

ScumbagChris

• Professional Wanker
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 71
  • -Receive: 235
  • fake tits + big ass + platform heels = boner
    • ImageFap
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2015, 02:00:56 am »
I prefer bad boob job. 8)

barbasor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1158
  • -Receive: 1391
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2024, 08:34:49 pm »
Bad implant surgery for tits and ass is the sexiest thing there is!!

Tags: