Author Topic: How much control do you want in a relationship?  (Read 4752 times)

unnaturalperfection

• Thank You
  • -Given: 224
  • -Receive: 123
How much control do you want in a relationship?
« on: March 09, 2013, 04:14:56 pm »
Where do our members stand? I personally like very submissive women  8)

BigBuck75

Re: How much control do you want in a relationship?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 06:49:00 am »
I have a great relationship with my gf. Neither one of us is hugely demanding on the other and hate getting gifts; we're satisfied with each others company. But there are times where we both get bossy, I tend to be slightly submissive to her. She's a girl I'm thinking of marrying and I know this comfort level works for the long term on us.

BonesNSilicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 178
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 04:33:50 pm »
My fiance/fuckdoll/slave Emi and I have a Master/slave relationship that we both love.  I generally call all the shots though I let her make decisions on things that I either don't care about or things I know she knows more about than I (culinary, etc).  I do make nearly all her aesthetic decisions (clothes, hair, makeups, etc) or at the very least always have final approval.   And of course we fuck when I say and how I say. In nearly two years I have only once been turned down for sex (we were in public and she was having a panic attack). And yes, I'm calling most of the shots for her bimbo transformation.  Her two conditions are thatshe doesn't look like a freak and that her boobs have at least somewhat of a natural slope on he top (we're most likely doing mod plus cohesive gels under the muscle).  We both love it this way and couldn't imagine haven't to tolerate any other type of relationship.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 04:37:04 pm by BonesNSilicone »
Divorced my former bimbo slave/wife. Now looking for a new woman interested in the lifestyle.

robbie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30663
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 12:56:42 am »
I think i would want a slightly to very submissive woman. so we can enhance her without much opposition :)

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 09:28:15 am »
Why is the poll locked? I think I messed up my vote...

Tags: