Author Topic: How many girls with implants do you actually know?  (Read 85668 times)

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 653
Re: How many girls with implants do you actually know?
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2019, 03:14:46 pm »
Ha much appreciated. Damn they’re that hard to come across out there? I just assumed they were everywhere on the west coast

smoothie4564

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 381
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2019, 03:18:14 am »
Ha much appreciated. Damn they’re that hard to come across out there? I just assumed they were everywhere on the west coast

That is the stereotype, but apparently all the armchair pimps on the internet know more than I do, even though I have lived here almost my whole life. There is probably more here than the rest of the world PER CAPITA, but I would be willing to wager that they make at most 3-4% of the total female population. Because keep in mind that the vast majority of breast implant surgeries are in the 300cc-400cc range since they go for a more natural look. So unless you really get to know the girl on a personal level you will never know if she has them or not. Also, a large percentage of those operations are "mommy makeovers", so unless you want to take a woman who is married with kids away from her husband, it's going to be difficult. The 800cc+ utopia that everyone on this forum has in their mind is a pipe-dream. 

And if there are any locals on this forum that would like to challenge this analysis please help me out. Introduce me to one of your friends. I've got my breast implant blue balls and this forum is the closest fix that I have.

I have considered moving to Thailand or the Philippines and just buying myself a girlfriend and getting her some implants like several guys on this forum. But I've got a decent career and I wouldn't move across the world just for boobs until I am retired and don't need to work anymore, which won't happen for several decades since I am only in my late 20s.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 03:21:47 am by smoothie4564 »

Bimbo Monja

• Bimbo Monja
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 113
  • I love being me
    • My Instagram
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2019, 08:10:14 am »
Please keep us in the loop. When's the next, date. How old is she, why did she get the boobjob, how was she dressed, etc... :)
I love to Work on myself, by myself, for myself!

500 cc Boobs
400 cc Ass
Nipple piercings
3 Intimate piercings

IG: https://www.instagram.com/monja_padar/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Confident_Mine_9540/

123xz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 74
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2019, 08:23:27 am »
I admit I have never counted. Many, many! What does it mean "to know"?

Busthemus2003

• Thank You
  • -Given: 490
  • -Receive: 1914
« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2020, 08:37:10 am »
Now 11 but if counting FBBs sessions about 30

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 495
« Reply #110 on: December 14, 2020, 12:07:06 am »
This thread is now over ten years old and a lots changed since I first posted in it.
In my circle of friends implants are common, in fact my mates would be accused of abusing their wife’s/ partners if they didn’t buy them a set.

My children went to a private school and I lost count of how many mums there had them.

However in keeping with the spirit of actually knowing them as in intimately or very well and enough to have them confirmed.
Current partner 330-650- 1250cc
Ex 180 - 1000cc
Other ex girlfriends - 12 +
Freinds  wife, 650cc
Partners tennis GFs - 4 ( mostly 300 to 400 range).
Gym friends  - 5
Work colleges- 3
Family - 4
Other friends wives 4

I’ve not counted others who I know socially, but can’t actually confirm,
I was at a dinner once with 16 other couples and I know 15 of the wives had been done.  But it wasn’t talked about so it doesn’t count,

I’ve not counted hookers, pole dancers where I’ve had a test run.

When I was dating it was pretty much one of the first things I asked, I was surprised how many divorced women had them done. Maybe it’s a demographic thing, older more affluent women? Recapturing their youth and figure to catch the next husband?
I would add that most women where happy to have them if cost wasn’t an issue for them.
Younger women in particular were very keen.

To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

Jay5

• Thank You
  • -Given: 61
  • -Receive: 349
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2020, 12:04:42 pm »
my hairdresser has 600cc implants. Not really big, but cute.

LukeHarper

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2021, 04:19:06 am »
My friend Bevy from New York she implanted her breast and lips for different looks.

Akronaute

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5130
  • -Receive: 3323
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey (2011)
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2021, 09:49:32 pm »
Life is good and three friends got implants on 2020. Around 400-600cc. Not big size but a huge improvement on their appeal (at least fo me).
MY TOP (no order)
Gemma Massey | Danielle Derek | Rachael (mompov) | Amy Anderssen | Katy Ann | Amber Alena | Paulina J. Candy | Candy Charms | Lilly8k | Blondie Bennett | Nessa Devil

Busthemus2003

• Thank You
  • -Given: 490
  • -Receive: 1914
« Reply #114 on: February 09, 2021, 09:28:12 pm »
This thread is now over ten years old and a lots changed since I first posted in it.
In my circle of friends implants are common, in fact my mates would be accused of abusing their wife’s/ partners if they didn’t buy them a set.

My children went to a private school and I lost count of how many mums there had them.

However in keeping with the spirit of actually knowing them as in intimately or very well and enough to have them confirmed.
Current partner 330-650- 1250cc
Ex 180 - 1000cc
Other ex girlfriends - 12 +
Freinds  wife, 650cc
Partners tennis GFs - 4 ( mostly 300 to 400 range).
Gym friends  - 5
Work colleges- 3
Family - 4
Other friends wives 4

I’ve not counted others who I know socially, but can’t actually confirm,
I was at a dinner once with 16 other couples and I know 15 of the wives had been done.  But it wasn’t talked about so it doesn’t count,

I’ve not counted hookers, pole dancers where I’ve had a test run.

When I was dating it was pretty much one of the first things I asked, I was surprised how many divorced women had them done. Maybe it’s a demographic thing, older more affluent women? Recapturing their youth and figure to catch the next husband?
I would add that most women where happy to have them if cost wasn’t an issue for them.
Younger women in particular were very keen.

yes in Australia I see most of them on women 30 plus. Nearly all the ones I know personally are in their 40s and 50s but some of their daughters have started getting them.

Holidayed in Coolangatta QLD Gold Coast and it is bit of a hotspot.and ye is your kids go a Victorian public school you will come across quite a few.

mayaian

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2021, 10:57:16 am »
Actually I fuck regularly 2 of my neighbours - one of them is 1200cc another 850cc (hotwifes).
From my friends or co-workers I know about 12-15 with enhanced boobs - most of them in 30-40s - started with smaller implants but thinking or just done another bigger one. Im active swinger and when I hosted party in January with theme "just fake boobs and heels" I got massive response - more than 18 girls with partners.

zabon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #116 on: March 13, 2021, 10:44:25 pm »
Actually I fuck regularly 2 of my neighbours - one of them is 1200cc another 850cc (hotwifes).
From my friends or co-workers I know about 12-15 with enhanced boobs - most of them in 30-40s - started with smaller implants but thinking or just done another bigger one. Im active swinger and when I hosted party in January with theme "just fake boobs and heels" I got massive response - more than 18 girls with partners.

nice! :D Where do  you live? :)

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2218
  • -Receive: 11246
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2021, 09:37:54 am »

Nice. Please make videos of the next party and upload it to us. Thanks in advance.
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

tor83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 81
« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2021, 04:00:20 pm »
0 so sad.

HugetitloverCanada

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #119 on: March 30, 2021, 09:38:15 am »
I can't vote. I know four personally: sister, one former coworker, one exgf, and one with super huge fakes (former Score model).

Tags: