Author Topic: Peta Jensen  (Read 392026 times)

yogatits

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 21
Re: Peta Jensen
« Reply #360 on: July 15, 2023, 11:40:05 am »

Wow, what scene was this from?

Big Tits at School - College Midterm Stress Release

ausfitman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #361 on: July 15, 2023, 12:59:02 pm »
My understanding is she was going to start up an onlyfans...did she mean no pro studio scenes? Or no hardcore at all? Such a shame seems like a wasted opportunity.

Not sure about the Onlyfans, but makes sense I guess

zerevis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 754
  • -Receive: 18839
« Reply #362 on: July 16, 2023, 11:34:54 am »
Peta Jensen, Bill Bailey - College Midterm Stress Release - 8 Jun 2015

Full gallery https://pixhost.to/gallery/93Llf

Lu Bu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #363 on: December 01, 2023, 05:00:43 am »
I have a hard time believing its really her in instagram. Verification takes weeks. Cashapp is working and there is an amazon wishlist out there. No onlyfans or at least some live instagram something that can show its really her....
You don't think the video she posted is good enough?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CsrWCeco8Y9/

Is the general consensus that Peta is making more hardcore movies or not? Could this be an elaborate scam?

I noticed that a considerable number of users in this thread said that Peta without her implants is a waste of time. Even though I can definitely see where these users are coming from, I'm rather certain that I still want to get inside Peta.

After all, lots of chicks that are considered to be "boobless" and "flat-chested" still make me extremely horny. For example, Keri Sable and Alex Grey make me really horny.

Keri Sable is considered to be "boobless" and "flat-chested." Alex Grey is another chick that's considered to be "boobless."

slupper

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3367
  • -Receive: 567
« Reply #364 on: December 01, 2023, 08:01:01 pm »
Is the general consensus that Peta is making more hardcore movies or not? Could this be an elaborate scam?
I don't think she's making more movies, no. I wouldn't call it a scam, but I think after testing the waters she decided against going forward with a new onlyfans and just wanted to walk away from the idea.

zephyr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 177
  • -Receive: 214
« Reply #365 on: January 27, 2024, 11:55:31 pm »
I have 2 screenshots of an unreleased scene from peta back in 2015/2014 only i have. Whats the best site to link these/upload them to so i can also post on reddit and try and get the scene uncovered/released possibly.

Tags: