Author Topic: Direct Saline injection into breasts (not for faint hearted)  (Read 96796 times)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
Re: Direct Saline injection into breasts (not for faint hearted)
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2013, 12:03:26 pm »
if you would try it...

that would be gigantic !

in many ways ;)
Not to mention a dangerous risk to puncture her implants!
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 495
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2013, 02:57:05 am »
I doubt you could actually fill the pocket so to speak around an implant with saline.

The implant is encased by the breast tissue or muscle with a layer of tissue laid down by the bodys immune system walling it off from the body.
If the implant is textured then the capsule that forms around the shell pretty much grows into the textured surface. If a smooth shell, the implant still contacts quite tightly as the body forms tissue to wall the foriegn object off from the rest of the body. If the body makes the wall it too big or thick then capsule issues can arise such as capsular contraction or hard and lumpy breasts.

If you could feed a needle in that precisley into the intertissue space area between the contact zones I think you would need some form of guidance, maybe ultra sound??

If succesful how much would you get into the space? Don't know but given its actually a contact layer I suspect not a lot.
If it was forced in as they do with saline injections into natural breat tissue I guess the possiblity exisits that the capsule could be forced away from the implant shell, damaging the capsule itself and possibly triggering other problems.

I would suggest if you waant to try this on implanted breasts just inject into the natural breat tissue in front of the implants.

As surgeon mate of mine says the difference between beauty and a bad job is often millimetres.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 03:01:54 am by Wabill »
To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

Implants-lover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 425
  • -Receive: 454
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2013, 10:11:17 am »
if you would try it...

that would be gigantic !

in many ways ;)
Not to mention a dangerous risk to puncture her implants!

of course under medical supervision
What kind of Bees makes Milk ?     Boobies!

LaurenZ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2013, 02:57:14 am »
I just did this today for the first time and it was amazing!  ;D

I completely emptied two 1,000 ml saline IV bags within 2 hours (one bag per breast) using an IV drip. Towards the end my skin & tissue was super tight but I measured my bust line and it had gone from 33 inches to 40 inches, thus taking me from a 34C to a 34G according to an online bra size calculator. (my under bust measurement is 30 inches if anyone was curious).

After about an hour the tightness subsided and they were bouncy & jiggly and resembled breasts again, rather than the tight conical mounds they looked like when I completed taking in the 1,000 cc's. At the time of my writing this, it has now been over 6 hours since I took out the IV lines and they are still quite large with a slight reduction in size (down to a F cup) and the are soft, nearly indistinguishable from normal breast tissue. I would highly recommend this for anyone interested so long as you keep a sterile environment and keep safety a top priority.

I'm definitely doing this again because I simply cannot get over the weight, projection and size they achieved.  ;D

saluti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 307
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2013, 09:15:36 pm »
photo please !

Jtwenty7

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3548
  • -Receive: 174
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2013, 07:17:03 am »
I just did this today for the first time and it was amazing!  ;D

I completely emptied two 1,000 ml saline IV bags within 2 hours (one bag per breast) using an IV drip.
Did you stay seated the whole time or were you able to move around with the IV's attached?

PS:  Welcome
"Stay busty, my friends."

LaurenZ

• Thank You
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2013, 07:45:27 am »
photo please !

I will once I pick up a bra that can contain them!  ;) Because they are so inflated & tight for the first couple hours, they don't make good cleavage, just like brand new implants don't until the tissue relaxes. They're just massive, cone shaped bolt on boobs for the first couple hours. But I think when they get down towards the F cup range, in a nice balcony bra they'd look spectacular. I'll certainly post pics for review of the entire progression (before, directly after, and as the hours progress).

Did you stay seated the whole time or were you able to move around with the IV's attached?

PS:  Welcome

I was mostly seated as I hung the saline bags from a ceiling hook for a light in my living room. I did lay down on the couch next to my chair for a short while, but it didn't seem to affect the fluid distribution. But I did take the bags down for a few minutes to use the bathroom. I figured if patients in a hospital could walk around with an IV stand on wheels to do the same, then as long as I kept the IV bags above my head, I should be fine. And thanks for the welcome!  ;D Glad to be here!

I should also note for anyone interested in doing this, space out time before you do this again. You may get bruising due to tissue expansion, I didn't but it is feasible. I didn't feel anything this morning , but I certainly have felt tenderness 24 hours later. Don't push your body beyond what it can handle without a bit of a rest in between.

Also, there is a correlation between how much tissue you have and how large you can go. I had told a friend about this and she tried it tonight. She is an A cup. She could only take in about 500 cc's to bring her to a small D before her body literally stopped taking any more saline in (don't force inject!). Keep in mind, this isn't a scientific/medical observation, but just common sense that if you have more tissue, there is more you can "inflate", like a small or large balloon both have different ranges for their maximum sizes.

I'll probably do this again in two weeks. I've read that the more regularly you do this, your body conditions itself to take more and keep it in longer. Some women have even seen a permanent/prolonged 1 cup increase as well, but I'm sure that is not a good general rule as fluid retention in any part of the body is not typically a good thing. I'm more likely to just get XL implants before I reach that point, but for now I can't wait to go out and see people's reactions to test the waters for the day I will have implants.  ;D

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2013, 08:02:45 am »
just saying: You rock!
Seriously, you did an awesome job, very informative. I'd like to hear how long it takes for it to completely be absorbed.
For example, could you go out to a club with them, or go to the beach, that sort of thing (you don't want them to be empty when you get back).
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

LaurenZ

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2013, 09:52:02 am »
just saying: You rock!
Seriously, you did an awesome job, very informative. I'd like to hear how long it takes for it to completely be absorbed.
For example, could you go out to a club with them, or go to the beach, that sort of thing (you don't want them to be empty when you get back).

Thanks Indy!  :D Well after the 6 hour mark (when I first posted) things slowly went down and I was back to normal around 12 hours. Well, maybe a little extra than normal, but I'd say 12 hours was my window. Someone could definitely do this and go for a fun night out. The beach, certainly, and now I can't wait to try that! But until your body is conditioned to this experience, I don't think you could make a whole day of it, just just a great afternoon & night  ;)  Then again, how one's body reacts is certainly a variable that functions on a case by case basis.

Also, in my previous post, when I said don't force inject, I only say that from my (currently) one experience. Half the videos I've seen of this have been IV drip, the other half of the videos is a syringe being used. Personally, the slow drip was fine, I did have to adjust the rate of flow from the IV's from time to time. It was uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt. Force injection from a syringe just looks painful, and when my IV was going a bit too fast the discomfort certainly increased so I slowed it down to allow my body to adjust. A bit of light massage and a warm heating pad also helped.

Oh also, here is my list of supplies I got from dealmed.com

1   Nitrile Exam Gloves, Powder Free, Medium, 100/Bx   (1 box) You don't have to get a whole box, just make sure they are sterile & in a sealed package. You can get them at a pharmacy. I just got a whole box because I'm going to do this a few times and didn't want the hassle of having to get gloves every time.

2   Sterile I.V. Start Kits (Latex Free) w/ Tegaderm Dressing   (4 units) These were great. Alcohol swab, tiny roll of tape for the IV and Tegaderm (its like sticky syran wrap for wounds/stiches because when you take the IV out, the injection site may leak for an hour due to pressure. Put a tiny bandage on it, cover it with Tegaderm and it makes a water-tight seal. After an hour, which is when my boobs were no longer tight, it was perfect).

3   Introcan Safety IV Catheter 22G x 1   (4 needles) 22 gauge is the smallest catheter size I've seen recommended. I don't do well with needles, so the smaller, the better and clearly they worked for me. If you don't know, a catheter needle is like any other needle at a doctor's office, but it is encased in a super thin plastic tube. The needle *gently* goes in with the tube, remove the needle, the tube & connector is left to attach to the tube from the IV. I figured it out by watching this video http://youtu.be/BiWstgS7hWw only I wasn't looking for a vein, I just went right into the breast tissue.

4   Amsino Standard IV Administration Set, 78in, 15 Drop (4 units) These were the perfect length for me, the flow regulators even have clips on the back in case they are too long. These are the tubes that go from the IV bag to connect to the catheter. I flushed out the line using the saline from the IV bag to get rid of any air in the tubes before I connected it to start injecting saline into my breasts. At most, you lose a few drops of saline, not a big deal, keep a paper towel nearby. A 10 drop or 15 drop kit is perfect for this.

5   Saline 0.9% Sodium Chloride, 1000mL IV   (4 units) Make sure it is sterile saline solution! No tap water. No glucose! Nothing else but 0.9% Sodium Chloride saline. This stuff is the closest thing to what your tear ducts make. Your body should be fine with it as it is commonly used for a number of things from flushing wounds in an operating room, to treating dehydration, to contact lenses & of course, breast implants.

I also picked up some 5% Lidocaine cream on Amazon.com called "Dr. Numb" to numb the skin as, again, I'm skittish around needles. http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Numb-Cream-Topical-Anesthetic/dp/B004FBKJJ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363249871&sr=8-1&keywords=Dr+numb

I first prepped my area, hung the IV bags, flushed the lines, and set up my unopened supplies on my coffee table. I applied the cream and let it set for 30 minutes. Don't use a lot, just enough to rub into the skin like you were moisturizing your hands. You're not frosting a cake. I used gloves so that my fingers would not become numb. After the 30 minutes for the skin to numb, I quickly showered to clean the area, dried off, threw on some underpants and a robe, put on some new sterile gloves and opened my Sterile I.V. Start Kits. I used the alcohol swabs to clean my injection sites, like a doctor would do before a shot/vaccination. I inserted the catheter needle at a 45 degree angle about an inch under my nipple, removed the needle leaving the catheter, hooked up the IV tubes and secured them with medical tape. Then I put on a good movie and pretty much waited the two hours I read it averagely takes. You know the rest of the story from my previous posts  :D

Between myself & my friend, this was the best $60 I've ever spent.

I'm not an expert. I've only tried this once so far. I have no medical background. This isn't hard to do, so be smart about it! It is really easy to screw up and risk infection, bursting the tissue you're expanding, etc. Just take it slowly, be cautious, and be safe about this.

r-becca

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2013, 05:23:37 pm »
Thanks for the great post LaurenZ! I've done it too. Apart from obviously having bigger tits, I loved the feeling of weight. I do it quite regularly now, basically whenever I can find the time and use :P

chaychay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 235
  • -Receive: 529
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2013, 01:39:11 pm »
This may have become my favourite post.
Certified silicone fetishist aficionado.

SteveKerr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2013, 10:27:42 am »
One request to the girls : if you re very good .. can you do a video the next time you do it ? XD for science cause obviously ;) XD !
Fake Is Better !

" All Time 3-pt % NBA Leader -  5 Time NBA Champ "

SteveKerr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2013, 01:21:19 am »
Any new video discovered ... ? :)
Fake Is Better !

" All Time 3-pt % NBA Leader -  5 Time NBA Champ "

Implants-lover

• Thank You
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2013, 07:41:32 pm »
http://www.*** FUNDRAISER ***/33qftc

I've seen the video 6.000cc saline inflation video of her
it was not that great and poorly filmed

but "16.000CC !?!"
no matter how bad this video is, I want to see it

Implants-lover

• Thank You
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2013, 03:13:33 pm »
here is the breast bondage video right after her 6 liter saline inflation

http://www.blog.sizefetishdungeon.com/index.php/blog/mega-6-liter-saline-breast-expansion/

Tags: