Author Topic: Dolly Fox  (Read 531417 times)

Dolly Fox

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 735
  • -Receive: 1358
Re: Dolly Fox
« Reply #330 on: May 19, 2016, 10:26:27 am »
I have been shooting with Deauxma in the weekend.  Those videos will be released over the next few months on ClipTeeZ.
Yesterday and today I have been shooting with Katie Thornton for DDF.  No idea when they will be released.  But I have some sneak peak pics on my twitter.

I hope to go to the USA soon and do shoots with a lot of big bust girls, all for selling on ClipTeeZ.

So, normally there should be a lot of G/G coming in the next few months.

What do you think of me doing bondage?

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #331 on: May 19, 2016, 11:10:38 am »
I have been shooting with Deauxma in the weekend.  Those videos will be released over the next few months on ClipTeeZ.
Yesterday and today I have been shooting with Katie Thornton for DDF.  No idea when they will be released.  But I have some sneak peak pics on my twitter.

I hope to go to the USA soon and do shoots with a lot of big bust girls, all for selling on ClipTeeZ.

Please, let it be in thigh high boots and latex! Your sexy body is made to wear them ;)
 :-* :-*

Dolly Fox

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #332 on: May 19, 2016, 11:20:09 am »

Please, let it be in thigh high boots and latex! Your sexy body is made to wear them ;)

The bondage?

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #333 on: May 19, 2016, 11:33:03 am »

The bondage?
Yeah - stripping before the very session (like an intro part), or even leaving your boots on...
Many different options here.
I bet a good idea would be to follow your instincts at first, the latex part is just my 5 cents ;)
Is there anything you'd like to try in particular bondage-wise?

Dolly Fox

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #334 on: May 19, 2016, 11:37:30 am »

The bondage?
Yeah - stripping before the very session (like an intro part), or even leaving your boots on...
I bet a good idea would be to follow your instincts at first, the latex part is just my 5 cents ;)

It's all new to me, so will first have to try if it's my thing or not.  And with my big boobs, probably a lot of boob bondage ... right?  Also what most people here would like to see?

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #335 on: May 19, 2016, 11:44:02 am »

The bondage?

It's all new to me, so will first have to try if it's my thing or not.  And with my big boobs, probably a lot of boob bondage ... right?  Also what most people here would like to see?
With such an amazing body like yours - definitely your sensational oiled-up curves.

Implants-lover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 425
  • -Receive: 454
« Reply #336 on: May 19, 2016, 04:43:09 pm »

The bondage?

YES!!!!
DOLLY BOOB BONDAGE!!!!

"(clears throat)"

i mean, nice to hear that you try Bondage ;)

i would love to see your boobs tied up and stand firm on your chest
(maybe same veins pop out that would be perfect)
What kind of Bees makes Milk ?     Boobies!

creepysaw

• Thank You
  • -Given: 479
  • -Receive: 119
« Reply #337 on: May 20, 2016, 01:48:38 am »

I dno, whatever really. Namely you :p It's all HAWT to me :D

LipsAndTits

• Thank You
  • -Given: 403
  • -Receive: 497
« Reply #338 on: May 20, 2016, 03:35:56 am »
Bondage would be amazing!

Maybe check out some Daphne Rosen bondage/bdsm. Maybe that without doing he hardcore obviously?

Dolly Fox

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #339 on: May 20, 2016, 08:24:07 am »

Maybe check out some Daphne Rosen bondage/bdsm. Maybe that without doing he hardcore obviously?

I like some of the stuff Katie Thornton has done.  Will check Daphne Rosen out too.
Also Summer Cummings did a lot of this things ...

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #340 on: May 20, 2016, 02:42:15 pm »

I like some of the stuff Katie Thornton has done.  Will check Daphne Rosen out too.
Also Summer Cummings did a lot of this things ...
Summer is an awesome source of inspiration!

rkick02133

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 169
« Reply #341 on: May 27, 2016, 05:29:08 am »
Hey Dolly. When are you gonna post some new videos on your Clipteez site? I love the ones I purchased from your recent sale. Can't wait to see some new ones. Thanks

Dolly Fox

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #342 on: May 27, 2016, 09:54:16 am »
Hey Dolly. When are you gonna post some new videos on your Clipteez site? I love the ones I purchased from your recent sale. Can't wait to see some new ones. Thanks

Hey sweety,

I will be posting new video on ClipTeeZ today. Will be posting it here too when going online.
Happy you like the ones you bought.  :-*

I also want to let everybody know, that I change from now on to weekly releases on ClipTeeZ, instead of all videos in one time for a month,

Bg Kisses,

Dolly

rkick02133

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 169
« Reply #343 on: May 27, 2016, 12:38:24 pm »

Hey sweety,

I will be posting new video on ClipTeeZ today. Will be posting it here too when going online.
Happy you like the ones you bought.  :-*

I also want to let everybody know, that I change from now on to weekly releases on ClipTeeZ, instead of all videos in one time for a month,

Bg Kisses,

Dolly

Great news beautiful! Definitely looking forward to it. I like the new concept of releasing them weekly. I think that'll work much better.

Thanks so much!
xxx

Dolly Fox

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #344 on: May 27, 2016, 08:46:07 pm »
Hello,

I just uploaded 2 new videos to my ClipTEEZ. 
The first one is with the new ClipTEEZ shirts, where I try all the sizes from L to XS.  I bet you will like the XS the most.  :)
The second is a full threesome with Deauxma and Sunbasic ... and some whipped cream too.  :)

They are on sale for Memorial Day Weekend until Monday 31 May 11:59pm.

Hope you like them. Comments always welcome!  ;)

Big Kisses,

Dolly

Tags: