Author Topic: Exclusive Member boards (and how to gain access)  (Read 196212 times)

mtbarrel

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
Re: Exclusive Member boards (and how to gain access)
« Reply #210 on: March 01, 2016, 06:54:22 pm »
Donated 20 Euros - thanks for a great forum

puppyshy

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 400
  • -Receive: 28
« Reply #211 on: March 06, 2016, 08:11:06 am »
I just re-upped my donation for the year for both support and star member access. Thanks again to all the helping hands involved with this website!

rkick02133

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 169
« Reply #212 on: March 17, 2016, 07:59:34 pm »
Just donated 15 Euros but can't get to any exclusive content. Still designated as Newbie. Please help.

Niklas

• Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 539
« Reply #213 on: March 22, 2016, 06:45:01 pm »
Donated 15 Euros yesterday.  Looking forward to the Exclusive pics and vids.  Thanks again for organizing a great site!
Niklas

Lyngbak

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 15
  • Booboholic
« Reply #214 on: March 31, 2016, 11:48:53 am »
Donated 15€x2
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 06:59:46 pm by Lyngbak »

Lyngbak

• Thank You
  • Booboholic
« Reply #215 on: April 01, 2016, 03:31:04 pm »
Hmmm... 28hours and counting... I guess the paypal automated account upgrade isn't working?

Edit:
Ain't  actually counting, just guessing... :-)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 03:33:38 pm by Lyngbak »

Lyngbak

• Thank You
  • Booboholic
« Reply #216 on: April 03, 2016, 07:37:16 am »
Okay, now i am counting, and we are getting close to 4 days now. I can see that apparently it is Indy, who has to do the profile upgrade him self.

So Indy please upgrade me.. :) :) :)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #217 on: April 03, 2016, 09:03:55 pm »
It's been settled now, unfortunately for you, I was on holiday with limited internet accessibility. That has been fixed now ;)
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Lyngbak

• Thank You
  • Booboholic
« Reply #218 on: April 03, 2016, 09:29:10 pm »
Arrh okay.. Hope i didn't interrupt to much... :)

And sorry for my impatience...  ;D

TPBFTW

cyberwaste

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 40
« Reply #219 on: April 07, 2016, 02:41:48 am »
Donated yesterday. Not sure if I'm missing something but I don't see anywhere to get any exclusive content. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #220 on: April 07, 2016, 02:04:26 pm »
Donated yesterday. Not sure if I'm missing something but I don't see anywhere to get any exclusive content. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give.

It wasn't processed yet, it's a manual thing. You will always get a confirmation message from us when we've processed the payment and enabled your account.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

vorwand

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1723
  • -Receive: 157
« Reply #221 on: April 14, 2016, 09:58:00 am »

Hello,
donated two days ago and still no access.

terc256

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #222 on: April 21, 2016, 03:24:44 am »
I just wanted to say how impressed I am with the forum and confused at the same time. I am brand new to the site so I am having difficultly locating the Exclusive Member Section or Elusive Member Section...lol. I did receive my email and statement that says I should have access. But it seems that a lot have problems getting access to the link wherever it might be. Is there a link that can be put in for those members that can be accessed instead of going all over the place. Even doing a search you go all over the place. It just seems that there is an easier way of doing this and the link only works if you are an approved member. I thought highlighting over the ORANGE would be a link but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Second, I do think that everyone should give something to theperfectboobs.net. I didn't just give for this section but because it is a good cause for all those out there with Breast problems and for all those that are lovers of BOOBS. Thank you again for allowing me into such a super brilliant group of BOOB aficionados.

Sincerely,

terc256

sigurdz

« Reply #223 on: April 21, 2016, 01:44:56 pm »
I just wanted to say how impressed I am with the forum and confused at the same time. I am brand new to the site so I am having difficultly locating the Exclusive Member Section or Elusive Member Section...lol. I did receive my email and statement that says I should have access. But it seems that a lot have problems getting access to the link wherever it might be. Is there a link that can be put in for those members that can be accessed instead of going all over the place. Even doing a search you go all over the place. It just seems that there is an easier way of doing this and the link only works if you are an approved member. I thought highlighting over the ORANGE would be a link but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Second, I do think that everyone should give something to theperfectboobs.net. I didn't just give for this section but because it is a good cause for all those out there with Breast problems and for all those that are lovers of BOOBS. Thank you again for allowing me into such a super brilliant group of BOOB aficionados.

Sincerely,

terc256

Here's a direct link to the exclusive section https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?board=42.
Shouldn't be too hard to find though, if you have access to it it should be at the top of the front page under "Exclusive Members Area", like this http://i.imgur.com/ffN8uUQ.png

boobhakushaku

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #224 on: May 02, 2016, 10:45:51 am »
Welp, I donated again, because I still find myself visiting this place so often. Hope it gets processed soon!

Tags: