Author Topic: Brown Barbie's very own topic: Arie's ambitious girlfriend  (Read 128135 times)

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 416
  • -Receive: 622
  • Daddy's Little Girl
Re: Brown Barbie's very own topic: Arie's ambitious girlfriend
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2015, 02:52:58 pm »
Coming back to the story with the iPhone guy - this is the reaction you will get everywhere you go :)
Total package sexy. Mindblowing for the owner of two silicone beauties and the ones priviledged to see you in person.

yeah and I think I can get used to it, I really enjoyed it....making ppl feeling awkward because of my huge breasts :D

xoxooo BB  :-*
18 Year old aspiring Bimbo wanting 1500cc overfilled saline implants

See my pictures here: 
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=32976.0

Please consider donating to help me reach my goals, I'd be really grateful ;-) brownbarbies.boobie.fund@gmail.com

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2015, 04:33:06 pm »
Damn Arie, hope you're ready to step your game up if you want to keep that babe around. Can imagine youre going to have to beat off guys with a stick once you get things done.
Im curious as how BB's parents are taking this. I suppose one of the main reasons for my gf's reluctance to getting a BA is that her parents are likely to get outraged, and she's way beyond BB's age.
Her parents probably won't agree, but when in history of man kind has the aging generation ever been OK with what the new gen is doing?

I´m also curious about the reaction of BBs parents. I hope they can understand it. When do you plan to tell them about it? Did they see her with her lips? How was the reaction?
The thing with my parents is that I'm their only child. So everything has to be perfect in THEIR eyes. But that doesn't mean that it makes ME happy. They are soo old fashioned they won't understand. But nothing will come between my dreams they just have to accept way I am and want to be. Also with Arie in my life. It's a stuggle but I got this, and if they don't accept that I just want to be happy.. well that's their problem.  Btw they know I'm pumping my lips and other stuffs but not the boob job yet..

xoxo BB

Are you going to tell them about the boobs in advance? I had my first boob job at 18 too but only small..
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 04:43:07 pm by essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

phantasy.fotoshops

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2015, 10:39:59 pm »
BB and Arie here... Wow FF! Great to see the new morphs! Could you also slim down my tummy/waist says BB ;-)
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #185 on: October 20, 2015, 11:14:58 am »
BB and Arie here... Wow FF! Great to see the new morphs! Could you also slim down my tummy/waist says BB ;-)

yeah, I would like the whole package u know. Im also working on my waist etc. I think it will look better!
Thanks again for sharing your art, I love love love it!!!!

xoxo BB <3

See my pictures here: 

Please consider donating to help me reach my goals, I'd be really grateful ;-) brownbarbies.boobie.fund@gmail.com

Mrhandy12

• Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #186 on: October 20, 2015, 11:18:19 am »
Have you came in contact with Dr Revis yet? Perhaps it is a good idea to send him pictures and get an estimation if he believes BB is a good candidate and such, maybe you can get a price estimate as well. Btw, are you really sure that it is even possible to do a large BA on somebody who hasn't had surgery before? I suppose Revis would know since he's the best.

phantasy.fotoshops

« Reply #187 on: October 21, 2015, 10:12:26 pm »

yeah, I would like the whole package u know. Im also working on my waist etc. I think it will look better!
Thanks again for sharing your art, I love love love it!!!!

xoxo BB <3

Hey there, it would be my pleasure; perhaps you two can post a some new pics that include boobs, butt, waist and lips? I would love to work on a few new morphs for you; I'm getting better with practice  :)

Hope to see more of this beautiful little bimbo Bunny soon, Arie, thanks for letting me work on her morphs to increase her inspiration even more!

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #188 on: October 24, 2015, 06:22:48 pm »
We will be contacting Revis soon I think, at the latest when we have a somewhat serious time frame for the first BA planned...

And yeah, there will deffo be more pics FF!
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #189 on: November 10, 2015, 12:46:25 pm »
Hey you guys! its been a long time since i last posted... Here I am! But first Happy Birthday Indy!!
Soooo last saturday I had the chance to meet Indy, lolchair, KwukDuck and last but not least Dolly Fox and her partner.

It was a pleasure to meet all of you :)

I also had the chance to touch fake boobs for the first time of my life
OMG! And to think the first time touching Dolly's overfilled saline boobs was amazing, since most girls here have tiny silicone. It was a real eye opener, something that I was not expecting. Dolly also gave me tips for my BA and asked me for example how stretchy my skin is, it's pretty stretchy, that will help me go big with the first boobjob. yay! Also she said that 1500cc will look incredibly good on me and I appreciated that compliment. She was so nice and sweet IRL.

I was suprised that it felt so heavy and firm while her skin was still so soft. Oddly satisfying I must say ^^ I love how it looks on her, she is really rocking that size! HOT! I cant imagine how it will look when she's got her next boobjob.

I am so excited now, I'm imagining myself with huge bolt on tits, I deff don't want them to hang, just stuck on. Dolly said I would get bolt-ons anyway, since I'm small, and she already was a C-cup before. I'm happy, because I just love the super fake look! :-)

Hope you liked to read about this!!

xoxo BB
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 10:05:26 am by Brown Barbie »

See my pictures here: 

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #190 on: November 10, 2015, 11:27:05 pm »
Hey you guys! its been a long time since i last posted... Here I am! But first Happy Birthday Indy!!
Soooo last saturday I had the chance to meet Indy, lolchair, KwukDuck and last but not least Dolly Fox and her partner.

It was a pleasure to meet all of you :)

I also had the chance to touch fake boobs for the first time of my life
OMG! And to think the first time is touching Dolly's overfilled saline boobs is amazing, since most girls here have tiny silicone. It was a real eye opener, something that I was not expecting. Dolly also gave me tips for my BA and asked me for example how stretchy my skin is, it's pretty stretchy, that will help me go big with the first boobjob. Also she said that 1500cc will look incredibly good on me and I appreciated that compliment. She was so nice and sweet IRL.

I was suprised that it felt so heavy and firm while her skin was still so soft. Oddly satisfying I must say ^^ I love how it looks on her, she is really rocking that size! HOT! I cant imagine how it will look when she's got her next boobjob.

I am so excited now, I'm imagining myself with huge bolt on tits, I deff don't want them to hang, just stuck on. Dolly said I would get bolt-ons anyway, since I'm small, and she already was a C-cup before. I'm happy, because I just love the super fake look! :-)

Hope you liked to read about this!!

xoxo BB
Happy Birthday Indy!
How I wish I were there!
You set my mind in some racy motion, Brown Barbie! You and Dolly Fox  ;D ;D
Looks like Dolly gave you a very valuable input. Supercool!

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2015, 07:21:41 pm »
Happy Birthday Indy!
How I wish I were there!

Yeah she did! I was so happy.. hopefully next time she will feel my boobs heheh

xoxo BB
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 07:23:24 pm by Brown Barbie »

See my pictures here: 

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #192 on: November 12, 2015, 08:27:50 pm »
Happy Birthday Indy!
How I wish I were there!

Yeah she did! I was so happy.. hopefully next time she will feel my boobs heheh

xoxo BB
You really know how to turn up the heat!  :D
Barbie and Dolly...

Brus84

« Reply #193 on: November 19, 2015, 09:15:49 pm »
I love this community. So nice to read that nobody has to walk the way alone. The experienced barbies take the young girls by their hand.

I´m sure the bolt-ons will look fantastic on Barbie´s body!!!

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 271
  • -Receive: 475
« Reply #194 on: November 25, 2015, 09:45:23 am »
Hey BB and Arie,

hope you´re doing well :)
Just wanted to know how the waist training is going, are you using corsets for that or waist trainers? I´m doing waist training myself, switching between both, I wear steel boned corsets for going out and special evets since years and started to wear waist trainers in daily life. There are some really pretty ones out there, if you still search some that arent just one coloured tell me.
Hope to hear and see something new soon ;)

Kiss Candy