Author Topic: Budgetting: monthly costs of maintaining an enhanced/"plastic" wife  (Read 9845 times)

SkinnySilicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 13
Fellow lovers of unnatural beauty,

Imagine the following scenario: you are the breadwinner of your household and your (house)wife is a Bimbo/Barbie. When making a monthly budget, how much money do you put aside (on average) to maintain (or improve) your wife's appearance and to keep her happy?

Furthermore, you should assume the following conditions to apply:
- Only recurring costs will be included in the budget; surgeries and such are excluded.
- Only costs that (in)directly pertain to her personal appearance or wellbeing will be included in the budget. Costs that pertain to both of you in any kind of way (restaurants, dates, travel -- even if you only do those things for her) are excluded.
- Your wife is in her 20s and she has not given birth: botox and other procedures are not necessary.
- The costs should be expressed as a monthly average of the total yearly costs. If her teeth are bleached four times per year for 90$ per time, then the annual total is 360$ (4 * 90) and thus the monthly average is 30$ (360 / 12).
- Your wife is high-maintenance, always wants to look her best (in the plastic/fake sense) from head to toe, and likes to be pampered. She won't do her nails at home and will not accept cutting corners when it comes down to the standards of products and treatments: they must be of decent quality, at the very least. At the same time, however, she doesn't have to go to a salon every single time for the smallest of things (such as polishing her toenails) and prefers good value for money over unnecessarily expensive products. For a better picture, imagine a plastic/enhanced Instagram starlet, some examples:
https://www.instagram.com/daniela_nicolett/
https://www.instagram.com/sarah_crowne_/
https://www.instagram.com/jenpj86/
https://www.instagram.com/valerochka_ponomareva_/
- You live in a first world country, but not in some "stupidly expensive" place like New York, LA, Seattle, or Dubai, where the prices of many items and services are inflated.

Here's my attempt:

Clothing, shoes, accessories: 200 Euro per month
Make-up: 175 Euro per month (assuming rather heavy usage on a daily basis)
Various (self-care) products (from shampoo and toothpaste to skin creams and bath bombs): 125 euro per month
Various fillers: 100 Euro per month (1 200 per year in total, which is more than enough for 3-4ml of lipfillers and one or two injections in either the jaw, cheekbones, or chin)
Hair maintenance: 75 Euro per month
Acrylic nails at a salon: 75 Euro per month
Long facial treatment at a salon: 50 Euro per month
Tanning at a salon (or through products, alternatively): 30 Euro per month
Eyebrows at a salon: 30 Euro per month
Teeth bleaching: 30 Euro per month
Gym subscription: 30 Euro per month
False eyelashes, lenses: 25 Euro per month
[I would mention body hair removal as well (laser, waxing), but I think that using your own laser device at home is much more cost-efficient.]

That comes down to a total of 945 Euro per month. If we round this up to 1 000, the remaining 55 Euro can be spent on a category of her choice (a pair of high heels, a day at the spa, a pedicure, and so on). So my answer is 1 000 Euro per month. If you're American: feel free to exchange that to USD in your mind on a 1:1 basis. Even though 1 Euro is worth slightly more than 1 Dollar, prices for many products and services are quite a bit lower in the United States (barring some cities and regions).

Do you guys think that such a budget is accurate and sufficient? Feel free to share your own budgets, whether they're in similar vein to mine or tailored around your own tastes and preferences.
I'm particularly interested in input from female forum members, as they probably have a better general idea of the costs involved. In terms of self-care, can you imagine making do and being happy with such a budget?

I apologize if this thread is slightly off-topic, as silicone breasts are not the topic of discussion. However, as the text underneath the site's logo says, this forum is not only about breast implants. It's about enhanced beauty in general, and I felt that the "lifestyle" sub-forum would be suitable for a discussion concerning the monthly costs of maintaning an "enhanced" appearance. In any case -- thank you for reading this wall of text.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 04:51:39 am by SkinnySilicone »

Cdal1770

• Thank You
  • -Given: 322
  • -Receive: 55
Re: Budgetting: monthly costs of maintaining an enhanced/"plastic" wife
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 06:32:55 am »

Imagine the following scenario: you are the breadwinner of your household and your (house)wife is a Bimbo/Barbie. When making a monthly budget, how much money do you put aside (on average) to maintain (or improve) your wife's appearance and to keep her happy?

- Only recurring costs will be included in the budget; surgeries and such are excluded.
- Only costs that (in)directly pertain to her personal appearance or wellbeing will be included in the budget. Costs that pertain to both of you in any kind of way (restaurants, dates, travel -- even if you only do those things for her) are excluded.
- Your wife is in her 20s and she has not given birth: botox and other procedures are not necessary.
- The costs should be expressed as a monthly average of the total yearly costs. If her teeth are bleached four times per year for 90$ per time, then the annual total is 360$ (4 * 90) and thus the monthly average is 30$ (360 / 12).
- Your wife is high-maintenance, always wants to look her best (in the plastic/fake sense) from head to toe, and likes to be pampered. She won't do her nails at home and will not accept cutting corners when it comes down to the standards of products and treatments: they must be of decent quality, at the very least. At the same time, however, she doesn't have to go to a salon every single time for the smallest of things (such as polishing her toenails) and prefers good value for money over unnecessarily expensive products. For a better picture, imagine a plastic/enhanced Instagram starlet, some examples:
- You live in a first world country, but not in some "stupidly expensive" place like New York, LA, Seattle, or Dubai, where the prices of many items and services are inflated.

Here's my attempt:

Various (self-care) products (from shampoo and toothpaste to skin creams and bath bombs): 125 euro per month
Various fillers: 100 Euro per month (1 200 per year in total, which is more than enough for 3-4ml of lipfillers and one or two injections in either the jaw, cheekbones, or chin)
[I would mention body hair removal as well (laser, waxing), but I think that using your own laser device at home is much more cost-efficient.]

That comes down to a total of 945 Euro per month. If we round this up to 1 000, the remaining 55 Euro can be spent on a category of her choice (a pair of high heels, a day at the spa, a pedicure, and so on). So my answer is 1 000 Euro per month. If you're American: feel free to exchange that to USD in your mind on a 1:1 basis. Even though 1 Euro is worth slightly more than 1 Dollar, prices for many products and services are quite a bit lower in the United States (barring some cities and regions).

Do you guys think that such a budget is accurate and sufficient? Feel free to share your own budgets, whether they're in similar vein to mine or tailored around your own tastes and preferences.
I'm particularly interested in input from female forum members, as they probably have a better general idea of the costs involved. In terms of self-care, can you imagine making do and being happy with such a budget?

I apologize if this thread is slightly off-topic, as silicone breasts are not the topic of discussion. However, as the text underneath the site's logo says, this forum is not only about breast implants. It's about enhanced beauty in general, and I felt that the "lifestyle" sub-forum would be suitable for a discussion concerning the monthly costs of maintaning an "enhanced" appearance. In any case -- thank you for reading this wall of text.

Finding a woman who wants to be a bimbo/barbie?

PRICELESS!

SkinnySilicone

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 06:58:16 am »

Here's my attempt:

Finding a woman who wants to be a bimbo/barbie?

PRICELESS!
I don't think that finding such a woman is very difficult. Plastic surgery is becoming more popular every passing year (or at least that's my personal observation) and that's not surprising, considering the rise of Instagram influencers. Women love to compare themselves to other women in terms of appearance, and they often feel insecure if they feel that they cannot compete.

Honestly, I'd wager that there are more women who want to look (and be pampered and provided for) like Barbie than men who have a fetish for plastic surgery / unnatural beauty. That said, I'm not talking about >750cc silicone and massive lips, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few percent of women would want those things if they're given to them for free.

Now keeping them with you -- or finding "true love" with a girl who happens to share our rather specific fetish -- after paying for all of their surgeries is an entirely different story. :p
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 07:04:12 am by SkinnySilicone »

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2635
  • -Receive: 972
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 08:34:31 am »
FWIW, in my experience, the reality of this question is not so cut-and-dry. Beyond the purely bimbo-aesthetic items you are asking about, you're leaving out all the other items that go along with this lifestyle and the type of girls that enjoy living it...

Skin-care products - super-important; $75/mo.

Lashes - already on your list, but $25/mo is low (unless she's serious about reusing and caring for them, and even then...). Figured $40-$50 for false lashes, OR $30/mo for eyelash growth serum, OR $100/mo for eyelash extensions.

Clothes/shoes/accessories - already on your list, but $200/mo is low. $300 is a better number, and could go higher...

Bras - if she has/gets implants, especially XL, these can get expensive.

Handbags - figure 3 to 4 per year, with costs ranging from a few hundred to a few thousand bucks a pop (or more...).

Car - a hot spoiled bimbo princess expects to be seen getting out of a suitable car... think Mercedes, Lexus, Maserati, Land Rover, etc.

Jewelry - not just for special occasions... just because (and not cheap crap - the real deal. Nothing crazy like a $12K diamond tennis bracelet per month.... but easily $200/mo + bigger ticket items for special occasions).

SkinnySilicone

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2020, 09:32:33 am »
FWIW, in my experience, the reality of this question is not so cut-and-dry. Beyond the purely bimbo-aesthetic items you are asking about, you're leaving out all the other items that go along with this lifestyle and the type of girls that enjoy living it...

Skin-care products - super-important; $75/mo.

Lashes - already on your list, but $25/mo is low (unless she's serious about reusing and caring for them, and even then...). Figured $40-$50 for false lashes, OR $30/mo for eyelash growth serum, OR $100/mo for eyelash extensions.

Clothes/shoes/accessories - already on your list, but $200/mo is low. $300 is a better number, and could go higher...

Bras - if she has/gets implants, especially XL, these can get expensive.

Handbags - figure 3 to 4 per year, with costs ranging from a few hundred to a few thousand bucks a pop (or more...).

Car - a hot spoiled bimbo princess expects to be seen getting out of a suitable car... think Mercedes, Lexus, Maserati, Land Rover, etc.

Jewelry - not just for special occasions... just because (and not cheap crap - the real deal. Nothing crazy like a $12K diamond tennis bracelet per month.... but easily $200/mo + bigger ticket items for special occasions).
Thank you for your input!
Yes, you have a point. It would cost a lot more to cover (almost) all of the expenses that go hand in hand with the lifestyle of such a woman. However, I was mostly focused on estimating the costs for maintaining her appearance and keeping her (somewhat) happy, rather than the big picture. Kind of the bare minimum, I guess.

The skin-care costs you mentioned are (in my mind) spread out already over care products, make-up, and the monthly facial.

Yeah, the amount for false eyelashes might be on the low side. I came up with that amount by quickly googling "high quality fake eyelashes" -- a pack of 5 sets costs 10 (and that was far from the cheapest option). I don't know how long they last, but I figured that 25 would be enough if you can get 3 days of use out of one pair.

I don't think that such a woman would put having her own expensive car high on her priority list. Sure, it wouldn't hurt, but I think that she'd rather have a whole set of designer handbags and shoes, as long as you can drive her around in a nice enough car.

As for the rest of the things you mentioned: I completely agree. Such a woman needs handbags, perfume, the newest iPhone, extra spending money for clothes and such, jewelry, bras, and so on. I don't see those items as maintenance costs, though. A woman won't be less of a Bimbo if she doesn't get more of those new toys for a month, provided that she already has a decent collection. Those expenses also fluctuate a lot more: if her birthday is in December, then you will probably spend five times the monthly amount you normally would. In order to keep her very happy, though, such gifts are necessary.

If you look at the bigger picture, then you probably need a budget of 2 000 per month (a little less would work as well) to maintain her lifestyle. And that's just for the material things (excluding surgeries): she wants to go to restaurants and on holidays as well.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 09:38:07 am by SkinnySilicone »

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, 06:01:46 pm »
I think most of these girls laugh in your face when you offer then $1.000 a month pocket money.
I'm thinking on average you'll have to 5x it for these girls to stick around.

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2635
  • -Receive: 972
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2020, 06:43:03 pm »
I think most of these girls laugh in your face when you offer then $1.000 a month pocket money.
I'm thinking on average you'll have to 5x it for these girls to stick around.

I'd agree - though it's not necessarily an even $5k/mo.... but hot bimbo princesses want to live a bimbo princess lifestyle and it's expensive - it takes commitment! Here's a good example: My wife upgraded her implants from 800ccs to 1200ccs 2 years ago. XLBA + internal bra was $10K. It's something we had been talking about for awhile. But as things came into place where it was getting closer to happening, that's when her spoiled princess mentality came into play 🙄 So she basically laid out her plan "I'll get my tits bigger for you, but first you have to remodel the house for me - all new floors, new paint, build a walk-in closet in the master bedroom, all new high-end kitchen appliances, honed marble countertops, etc.".... That ran about $100K. Plus she wanted a 5ct emerald ring, $8K. Then when she was talking to her PS about her boobjob, she decided she wanted eyelid surgery too, add $3K. So her "$10K" XL breast augmentation cost me, in reality, over $120K. And then, over the past 2 years, with the "new" house, of course she's had to replace the furniture to match, buy new accessories to match the new furniture, buy new silverware because she loves the gold-colored silverware she saw on Pinterest, etc. On the plus side, she's looking forward to another big upgrade... and this one won't include as many "extras"....

That's the reality - when you get into the bimbo game, as much as you might fantasize about her being like a sexy robot with regular maintenance requirements, she's not - she's still human, and, more likely than not, going to be a little crazy, wild, unpredictable, irrational, and sometimes a total pain in the ass! But if you can accept all that as part of the packaflge and both love each other it can work out - if not, somebody's going to get burned.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 09:45:33 pm by Eddie_Valiant »

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2020, 09:36:40 pm »
That's why I'm for bringing an 18 year old back from the Philippines, slapping a huge pair of tits on her, throwing her a bowel of rice and saying 'no comprende' if she complains.  Love is over rated and way too expensive.  I believe it's why guys die earlier.   :P

Tadam

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 07:13:39 am »
I think gym membership is missing from the list.

analromper

• Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 654
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2020, 11:37:23 am »
hair only 75/month?
Good quality extensions cost easily > 500-800 Euro, necessary every 2 months at least

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2020, 06:24:01 pm »
Seriously my dudes, this is not a good plan. Even for a fantasy. Not to say you aren't doing a fantastic job of itemizing all the perceived bimbo expenses, but you are forgetting the biggest expense of them all: DIVORCE!  And I'm telling you, unless you have a mansion or a yacht to go along with all of this, you are doomed for the dog house.  Really, put this time into love and finding someone that shares your same interests, and you'll find it to be a lot cheaper and with a lot less heartache and a lot more satisfaction.   ;)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 07:23:38 am by Big Richard »

mr.dee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 376
  • -Receive: 1037
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2020, 09:33:06 pm »
Seriously my dudes, this is not a good plan. Even for a fanasy. Not to say you aren't doing a fantastic job of itemizing all the perceived bimbo expenses, but you are forgetting the biggest expense of them all: DIVORCE!  And I'm telling you, unless you have a mansion or a yacht to go along with all of this, you are doomed for the dog house.  Really, put this time into love and finding someone that shares your same interests, and you'll find it to be a lot cheaper and with a lot less heartache and a lot more rewarding.   ;)

so true!  ;)

My 2 cents for us normal guys, find one that loves you (not your cash). Observe if she likes to dress up for the first dates and how she reacts to hot girls with fake tits. Ideally she will then admit that she wants bigger assets too. Do the research together and support her. Appreciate her new boobs then and be happy. Most likely she will get hooked and wants them a bit bigger anyway. Your wish for a bigger than average will most likely be honored then.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 09:45:39 pm by Mr.Dee »

00haf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 219
  • -Receive: 324
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2020, 04:24:29 pm »
cheap guys get cheap women.

BabygirlBarbie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 69
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2020, 01:57:08 pm »
Hmm, so realistically, this will vary massively depending on where you live, and what the COL is.
Where I am, I spend (and I'm a lady, not a man)
35-70 per fortnight on acrylic nails and pedicure
35/week on a blowdry, but I'm planning on replacing with a dyson airwrap.
80/ fortnight on waxing
10/ month on brows
so $450/month. or 5400/year.

When I had hair extensions, I spent 750 per quarter, or 3000/year. This was done at a mid quality salon and hair was low to mid. This was for a weave.

When I dyed my hair, I spent 400/month on that. plus 900 to bleach my head.

100 units of botox plus 3ccs of filler costs 1400 a go where I live, and I do it 1 time a quarter.
So 5600 per year at the low end, 20kpa high end.

If I combine it with travel it costs a great deal less, but my partner keeps a spreadsheet to track it since filler day 1.

I would say I spend 200-300/month on clothes, and I collect designer shoes. So... 250/pair. I have about 40 pairs.

I was lucky enough to have a great deal of it paid for for many years, and currently pay for a lot of it myself, including my next surgical upgrade. (Changing circumstances, same partner, realities of having a normal life etc.)

The year before last, I spent about 5k on makeup, last year very little because I replaced only.
I do spend a lot on it, but I do fantasy stuff too and my daily wear foundation is expensive. (63USD retail)

I wear designer bags, but bought inexpensively secondhand, and spent about 1800 on that last year.

When I was self tanning, that was 60-90/month.

The majority of clothes and shoes I buy secondhand, but if you're interested in more detail my partner kept a log of some stuff and paid for a lot of it in the past! :)
Starting Stats: 182 pounds November 2014.
April 2015: 143 and still losing.
February 2020 150lbs.

Height 5'4.

Saline decided, size and profile wibbling.
My profile pic is me, as of 5/02/2020

Surgery: May 8 2015 at 2:30pm.
Lift, Augmentation and lipo on the trunk!

2nd BA 5th Feb 2020. Dr Hunsaker Miami. implant exchange and overfill of mod+saline 800s to 1800ccs.

If I saw you every day forever, I would remember this one.

mr.dee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 376
  • -Receive: 1037
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2020, 03:32:27 pm »
Hmm, so realistically, this will vary massively depending on where you live, and what the COL is.
Where I am, I spend (and I'm a lady, not a man)
35-70 per fortnight on acrylic nails and pedicure
35/week on a blowdry, but I'm planning on replacing with a dyson airwrap.
80/ fortnight on waxing
10/ month on brows
so $450/month. or 5400/year.

When I had hair extensions, I spent 750 per quarter, or 3000/year. This was done at a mid quality salon and hair was low to mid. This was for a weave.

When I dyed my hair, I spent 400/month on that. plus 900 to bleach my head.

100 units of botox plus 3ccs of filler costs 1400 a go where I live, and I do it 1 time a quarter.
So 5600 per year at the low end, 20kpa high end.

If I combine it with travel it costs a great deal less, but my partner keeps a spreadsheet to track it since filler day 1.

I would say I spend 200-300/month on clothes, and I collect designer shoes. So... 250/pair. I have about 40 pairs.

I was lucky enough to have a great deal of it paid for for many years, and currently pay for a lot of it myself, including my next surgical upgrade. (Changing circumstances, same partner, realities of having a normal life etc.)

The year before last, I spent about 5k on makeup, last year very little because I replaced only.
I do spend a lot on it, but I do fantasy stuff too and my daily wear foundation is expensive. (63USD retail)

I wear designer bags, but bought inexpensively secondhand, and spent about 1800 on that last year.

When I was self tanning, that was 60-90/month.

The majority of clothes and shoes I buy secondhand, but if you're interested in more detail my partner kept a log of some stuff and paid for a lot of it in the past! :)

Thanks a lot for that summary.
How much did you spend for surgeries?

Tags: